Stolen: Brown/Black Husky Cross Male
- Dog ID 65592
- Status Stolen
- Registered 05 Mar 2014
- Name THEO MISSING THREE YEARS
- Gender & Breed Male Husky Cross
- Age Puppy
- Colour Brown/Black
- Marks & Scars He looks like a short haired german shepherd. and does not have any scars. Floppy dew claws on back
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Investigating Force Wiltshire Police
- Crime Reference No. 54140021412
- Date Lost 05 Mar 2014
- Where Lost Pentylands Fields, next to TSTech, Highworth.
- Lost In Region South West
- Lost In Post Area SN6
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Suspicious circumstances, wiltshire police crime ref - 54140021412 - tel 101 log 270 The people that took Theo - Female, white, early 20’s, red/ginger curly, shoulder length hair, tan jacket. Male 1: white, early 20’s short brown hair wearing a dark quilted jacket & jeans Male 2: white, early 20’s, shaven head, grey hoody & blue jeans. One male spoke with local accent, the other a foreign accent. Seen in company of a collie dog with a limp and a black staffy dog wearing
- Phone 1 07922727203
- Phone 2
- Listed By HighworthLady
- Views 10198
- View Poster
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-03-28 17:10 Seeks
- Theo your one of the first I did a Thunderclap for and 3 years on I so sad I doing yet another for you as you still haven't been found....
Be safe little boy xxxx
- 2017-03-24 16:38 Seeks
- I often think of this lad..... Have put him in another Thunderclap and will reshare and RT him xx
- 2017-03-12 20:13 Reynard - Area Volunteer, Wiltshire
- mrs Grottbags. Share : you click on the F for Facebook and Twitter icon
- 2017-03-11 16:06 janiejewel1649
- Paws xd Theo will be home soon
- 2017-03-07 22:41 mrsGrottbags
- someone please tell me where the share link is...message from admin....its under the how you can help button ...be patient as it takes a few seconds to come up due to the shares...
- 2017-03-06 12:48 onestopalldogs
- Shared Facebook & Twitter
- 2017-03-06 10:07 Jane
- Shared Twittered
- 2017-03-06 09:22 Reynard - Area Volunteer, Wiltshire
- Where is Theo ?
I still look out for him as remember when this happened , very cruel thing to do steal a much loved Puppy away from his owner whilts on a walk not far from home :(
- 2017-03-06 09:21 Lisa P - Area Co-ordinator, Northamptonshire
- CRN details sent to CJ x
- 2017-03-06 09:12 Svend - Area Volunteer, Wiltshire
- Bump - STOLEN 3 years ago.Last edited: 2017-03-06 09:13:18 by Svend - Area Volunteer, Wiltshire
- 2015-05-30 14:59 saffisaffia
- Very similar looking dog up for rehoming in Bristol on Facebook page: Pets Free for Rehoming and Rescues South West England,have messaged admin of the page& posted to pageLast edited: 2015-05-30 15:14:35 by saffisaffia
- 2015-04-05 18:35 Archsuzanne
- Shared on Twitter
- 2015-04-04 22:19 Ellie
- Bumping Theos page as he is featured in the DogLost column of the May edition of Dogs Today magazine, out now
I do hope this brings news
- 2015-03-05 11:24 Lilybear
- Theo cruely taken from his devoted owner one year ago today... I pray soon reunited.
- 2015-02-03 22:42 CinderToffee
Similar dog in leigh cats and dogs home 057
- 2014-08-07 09:33 Lilybear
- Five months on... owner not giving up.
- 2014-07-06 00:25 Lilybear
- Now four months... Theo's facebook page:
- 2014-06-05 19:18 Lilybear
- Theo missing three months today...
- 2014-05-05 15:27 Lilybear
- Thanks gollop, have only just seen your post. Will look now. *** THEO missing two months today ****
- 2014-05-03 23:03 Carol G
- Sorry kennel name Bailey looks so much like the.
- 2014-05-03 23:02 Carol G
- There is a dog kennel name badly, that looks so much like the. Obviously it's a bit older but face so much a like. http://www.dogshome.net/gallery/cheshire-dogs-home/
- 2014-04-15 18:25 Lilybear
- Thank you Amesbury Police for caring and sharing Theo to your fb page. It is appreciated.
- 2014-04-08 11:36 Lilybear
- Theo is still missing, sadly with no news to share.
Finding Theo's fb link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/634072763309155/
- 2014-03-26 14:01 Mollychops area Co ord Gloucestershire and Herefordshire
- Left a message with owner for an update
- 2014-03-19 12:50 Lilybear
- Theo now missing two weeks today. Please remember Theo, his owner desperately sad and missing him dreadfully. Posters still needed up and about if you could help whilst out and about. Thank you.
- 2014-03-14 13:43 Lilybear
- 2014-03-13 20:51 HighworthLady
- I would just like to thank everyone for there support... I have had an interview with BBC wiltshire, which i did mention the great work of doglost, who straight away aired Theos story, where as the adver have taken there time, but have now wrote there story. Police are going to write a statement on theo's group page possible tomorrow. And many people are putting theo's doglost poster out there. I am so very sad Theo isnt back with me yet, and am just hoping someone will come forward with some kind of information to help...xx
- 2014-03-13 20:40 Lilybear
- Pet Theft Awareness Week 14th-21st March.
Thank you for sharing Theo's story.
- 2014-03-13 19:24 Seeks
- Glad he has been bumped. Your getting amazing meda coverage, you have posters up etc it must make someone realise they have seen him. Can you get the local tv to say about him? Worth asking as they sometimes do, I so hope there will soon be good news and you have one thing so much in your favour....Wiltshire Police! Other counties could learn from them where dogs missing are concerned.
Will keep everything crossed for you that there will soon be good news x
Max never under estimate hoe reassuring it is with a stolen dog like us to know there are kind folk checking sites etc xx
- 2014-03-13 17:58 Max - Area Co-ordinator, Cornwall
- I really hope you have your boy home soon. Can only help by checking sites as am not on FB or twitter.
- 2014-03-13 13:23 Mollychops area Co ord Gloucestershire and Herefordshire
- 2014-03-13 11:10 Lilybear
- Theo is in the Swindon Adver:
- 2014-03-12 23:04 Mollychops area Co ord Gloucestershire and Herefordshire
- This is wonderful to see . Michelle you've done brilliantly here, you have done Theo proud. Raising his profile and peoples awareness .Lilybear, you are an absolute superstar as always , lets hope this jogs someones memory . Huge thanks to Wiltshire Radio
- 2014-03-12 17:25 Lilybear
- BBC Wiltshire Radio - available for 7 days.
Main interview at 7am & 8am.
Thanks to all at BBC Wiltshire for making this happen.
- 2014-03-12 17:21 Lilybear
- Seeks.... you remembered! Thank you! Made me smile!
- 2014-03-12 17:21 lynn cawood
- there is a puppy found in salford that looks like this one.he is not chipped or has a collar/tag.there is a phone number to ring 909 6500
- 2014-03-12 16:15 Seeks
- Lilybear I'm kinda sure this isn't him but can you check please? Found in Wakefield but if some picked him up ....
Pup would like the fact she is now able to help other dogs and for her every share brings her that bit nearer being free of the ether.....
I learn to tweet.. well I can put them out and I did Theo of course. I am sure that found one isn't but just make sure for me. A cuppa for you and a hug for the owners xx
- 2014-03-12 10:37 Lilybear
- Seeks, as always, thank you. You are one special lady.
Thank you for sharing Theo on pups page, now with a UK following.
- 2014-03-12 10:26 Lilybear
- Good Job BBC Wiltshire, Good Job Michele. Be proud. Together your radio interview has raised the profile of Finding Theo, your puppy stolen a week ago today.
Together you have given a voice to Theo & other missing/stolen dogs in Wiltshire (& in the UK) Like you their owners hearts ache for news and the safe return of the much loved family member.
BBC Wiltshire, well done for the mention of Doglost.co.uk and the interview with Pet Theft Awareness.
I have not long spoken with Michele. She is overwhelmed with the kindness, the messages & offers of support in Finding Theo & sends heartfelt thanks to you all.
We all want THEO HOME…. No questions asked…. Just home…. Theo home safely & reunited with his owner.
BBC Wiltshire will repeat their interview with Michele today 12/03 at 4pm…. Don’t miss it.
- 2014-03-12 00:11 Seeks
- Lilybear we are sharing him too to get him out there. If I were nearer I would put poster up for him. He is just slightly older than Pup was when she went so I am determined not to let the ether claim him!
So hope there will be good news soon and a hug for his owners as we know how it feels xx
- 2014-03-11 18:55 Lilybear
- Poster, poster, poster.....
- 2014-03-11 18:30 Lilybear
- Owner has posted on Finding Theo page:
'BBC Wiltshire Radio Interview WILL be aired TOMORROW morning at 7am.ish, then the other half at 8am.ish, then again at 4pm ish... with any luck, this may be a turning point... Couldnt stop crying, i probably sound awful,, but have asked people to take a copy of theo's poster and put them about and in there cars...xxx'
- 2014-03-11 16:31 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Wiltshire radio have just called Doglost for a follow up as they have been called by other owners who have had their dogs stolen recently.
- 2014-03-11 12:34 Mollychops area Co ord Gloucestershire and Herefordshire
- Thanks Lilybear, Owner is being interviewed on Wiltshire radio at this moment !!
- 2014-03-10 22:54 Lilybear
- Thank you Mollychops, Owner has spoken with Officer who is doing same.
- 2014-03-10 21:40 Mollychops area Co ord Gloucestershire and Herefordshire
- I will chase the Advertiser tomorrow, this dog needs media coverage and fast !
- 2014-03-08 18:04 Lilybear
- That was good of you Sarah, thank you.
- 2014-03-08 08:54 Sarah
- Saw this found one in Cardiff which isn't actually that far away. Doesn't say whether they've checked for a chip http://www.gumtree.com/p/pets/tan-young-dog-found/1051626411
Update on this that I just posted: the finder of the one on Gumtree has just got back to me and it is a Whippet, so not Theo sadly.Last edited: 2014-03-08 10:40:52 by Sarah
- 2014-03-07 18:51 Lilybear
- Owner has created fb page dedicated to Finding Theo:
- 2014-03-07 13:29 Mollychops area Co ord Gloucestershire and Herefordshire
- THanks very much indeed Lilybear for all your help and support for Theo's owner, Im really hoping when the article comes out in the Swindon Advertiser, we will get some news. Highworth Lady , you are doing an amazing job here, the word really is spreading now, that's really good,
- 2014-03-07 11:43 Lilybear
- Highworth Lady, you hang in there... we are all thinking of you and wishing Theo safely home. Good that Theo will have his own FB page. Let's see what the day brings.... If anyone has any information, no matter how small please do share or ring Doglost in confidence. Thank you.
- 2014-03-06 22:35 claire
- Bless u I feel saddened and sick by this so I dunno how u must feel.chase up the witness appeal poster like I suggested on the phone.it might help.id notice a cute lil pup so hopefully someone else did and possibly their car.and double check no other cctv as im sure they must have had a car parked there ready to get away . Shout if u need me u have my number.good luck.
- 2014-03-06 22:22 HighworthLady
- just an update.. after putting a poster on every single car window in the high street. at 9am this morning!! i was helped by a friend to contact the microchip company that the vet couldnt give me!! and theo's chip will now be flagged as stolen, then rang various vets, some very helpful, some not!! to then speaking to wiltshire county warden who was so very nice and will contact the whole borough.. Then updating the police..whom could of cared a little bit more.. but thankfully i have my lovely Lilybear helping me. I have also spoke to the advertiser, and asked why theo press release hadnt gone out in the paper, they are now looking into it.. Altogether i am devastated, not knowing which way to turn, gut wrenching feeling up to my throat, and feel sick everytime i look at theo's picture.. i hate these people for doing this to me and my babyboy, i am adrift and sinking.. i only hope that he will come back to me as i love and miss him so much xx
- 2014-03-06 19:09 Lilybear
- Owner has had a very productive day with good friends and neighbours sharing word of Theo & asks that I post a message of thanks to everyone for their help, very much appreciated.
- 2014-03-06 14:45 Reynard - Area Volunteer, Wiltshire
- Thanks Claire perhaps if you call owner as she would like help please and thanks x
- 2014-03-06 13:35 claire
- Do we know which direction the girl disapeared in? IM guessing she went out through a hedgerow or would they have had a car parked down the lane? Cctv might be on ts tech .I will print some posters when home and go down the lane later and put some up but im guessing some might be done.shout me if u need any help im always down the lane and those fields with my dog.
- 2014-03-06 11:00 Lilybear
- Location of theft: end of Pentylands Lane - enter Pentylands Park through metal gate - bench off the the left - open grassland - then small plantation of new trees. Industrial units close by, CCTV opportunity..
- 2014-03-06 10:49 Lilybear
- Mollychops confirms following to be shared:
One of the two suspect white males spoke with local accent, the other a foreign sounding accent. The female did not speak. They were with two dogs of their own – a black and white collie with a limp & a black staffy dog, white marking to chest wearing a distinctive leather harness.
There has been a confirmed sighting of male wearing dark quilted jacket walking same black staffy dog, believed female at 0950hrs 05/03 at Brookfield nr to Grove Hill, Highworth, not far from Pentylands Lane.
- 2014-03-06 08:49 Mollychops area Co ord Gloucestershire and Herefordshire
- That's great Lilybear . Thanks
- 2014-03-06 03:44 Lilybear
- Posters in key areas Highworth. Local Police have posted appeal for safe return of Theo.
- 2014-03-05 23:59 Mollychops area Co ord Gloucestershire and Herefordshire
- Fantastic helper Lilybear is meeting up with owner now and going postering !!
- 2014-03-05 23:45 Mollychops area Co ord Gloucestershire and Herefordshire
- That would be lovely of you Highworth Lady, owner does not have a printer, and Ive suggested Swindon and Highworth area needs blanketing with the posters, We feel at this time of the morning , the thieves must have been opportunists, and my live locally, so the posters will hopefully make Theo TOO HOT TOO HANDLE. Owner will be checking if any CCCTV footage too, from a property nearby. Wiltshire police are on Theos case and doing a great job . There is a very large reward offered for his safe return . He will be in the local paper shortly , please keep an eye open for this very distinctive puppy. Stay safe Theo till we find you
- 2014-03-05 23:20 HighworthLady
- just an appeal to ask if any1 can help print posters, please ring me.
- 2014-03-05 22:33 Mollychops area Co ord Gloucestershire and Herefordshire
- texted you Lilybear
- 2014-03-05 22:31 Mollychops area Co ord Gloucestershire and Herefordshire
- Message left to help
- 2014-03-05 22:29 Mollychops area Co ord Gloucestershire and Herefordshire
- I will contact the owner
- 2014-03-05 21:24 Gino - Administrator, Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in SN1,2,3,4,6,7,25,26. GL7. OX18.
- 2014-03-05 21:14 Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Text sent requesting photo.
- 2014-03-05 21:00 Lilybear
Female, white, early 20’s, red/ginger curly, shoulder length hair, tan jacket.
Male 1: white, early 20’s short brown hair wearing a dark quilted jacket & jeans
Male 2: white, early 20’s, shaven head, grey hoodie & blue jeans.
Males spoke with a ‘foreign accent’.
- 2014-03-05 20:50 Lilybear
- Owner walking dog off lead Pentylands Lane, Highworth 0850hrs. Was approached by 1 x female & 2 x males, they walked with a collie & a staffy type dog. The males engaged owner in conversation asking questions re her puppy. The female walked ahead with dogs and was soon lost to sight. Owner realised her dog missing, suspected with female. The two males offered to help search but walked away. No further sightings of dog. DW, Microchip Co, Vets etc informed.
- 2014-03-05 20:07 Red Alert
- Duplicate listing I think