Lost: Brown And White Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Female In Northern Ireland (BT79)
- Dog ID 58175
- Status Lost
- Registered 08 Oct 2013
- Gender & Breed Female Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
- Age Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Brown and white
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars None
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 04 Oct 2013
- Where Lost Beragh, Co Tyrone
- Lost In Region Northern Ireland
- Lost In Post Area BT79
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Went missing with another Cavalier and a Collie. The Collie has since returned showing injuries to his chest and eye.
- Phone 1 07581044130
- Phone 2
- Reward? Yes
- Listed By JC18
- Views 1104
- View Poster
- See more dogs Lost in BT79
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2015-02-02 18:49 Pops
- I know this may be a long shot but there are two cavaliers found recently, on Face book
- 2013-10-09 16:12 Lorna
- Have shared both dogs.
- 2013-10-08 22:20 Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Thank you Lorna. Please do share the details on FB we need to spread the word and get both dogs home asap.
- 2013-10-08 16:05 Lorna
How about a link on the above FB pages - could start the ball rolling. There are a few more Beragh pages on FB. I'm happy to post to them if you feel this is appropriate.
Hope both dogs are safely found soon and that the collie recovers quickly.
- 2013-10-08 14:21 Gino - Administrator, Head Office
- Further alerts in BT62,80,82.
- 2013-10-08 14:12 Gino - Administrator, Head Office
- Unfortunately there are no registered helpers in any of the alerted postcodes...any suggestions?
- 2013-10-08 14:08 Gino - Administrator, Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in BT68,69,70,76-79.Last edited: 2013-10-08 14:11:22 by Gino - Administrator, Head Office
- 2013-10-08 14:02
- Sorry to see that your dog is missing.
- If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and check that all details are up to date.
- Owners targeted by a malicious hoaxer demanding money for the return of their dog should phone the police on 101 immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- A photograph of your dog is essential for the website. If you have not already uploaded one, please do so by clicking on Update details. Alternatively you can email it to email@example.com quoting the dog's DogLost ID number: (58175)
- Obtain a missing poster by clicking on View poster above. Posters are very important so start postering now!
- You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments. You can add comments by clicking on Click here to add a comment.
- Contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, the Police. Give a detailed description with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your area here.
- If your dog has been stolen inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN).
- If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, it can be legally re-homed after seven days. Visit rescue centres in person and do not rely on checking by phone alone. Other people may not recognise your dog by your description, so give them a DogLost poster.
- Keep us updated by keeping your dog's page up to date and check for posts from helpers who may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings
- DogLost is free and anyone asking for money to find or return your dog is not volunteering for us. If you are concerned about an approach you have received, please call our helpline on 01633 668 364. Lines are open seven days a week 08:00-20:00.