Lost: Tan Norfolk Terrier Cross Female In North West (PR4)
- Dog ID 43828
- Status Lost
- Registered 09 Oct 2012
- Name TODD
- Breed Norfolk Terrier Cross
- Gender Female
- Operation Neutered
- Age Older Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Tan
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Small lump under her left eye,
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 09 Oct 2012
- Where Lost Woodplumpton/Catforth area, Preston (missing from the farm)
- Lost In Region North West
- Lost In Post Area PR4
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Todd is 10 years old. She's got a small lump under her left eye. She is wearing help the hero's collar, MICROCHIPPED and SPAYED. Please look out for her, if found she should be reported to the Council Dog Warden (which is the LAW)
- Phone 1 07760 220306 / 07808 053211
- Phone 2 01772 682388
- Reward? large
- Listed By Nicki
- Views 6445
- See more dogs Lost in PR4
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-06-18 19:02 AnnieSparky
- Found dog in Leigh dogs home. Dont think the markings quite match, not sure if male/female but worth checking. Photo ref Salford-C26994
Have sent owner text xxLast edited: 2013-06-18 19:09:34 by AnnieSparky
- 2013-02-09 21:43 honeyharvey
- Could someone look at strays in Leigh cats and dogs home 02154 looks similar but not a good photo.
- 2013-01-25 19:47 Claire - Dogs Northwest Repost
- Ahhh hope she's home soon, shared on FB - Dogs Northwest Repost x
- 2013-01-25 15:57 Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- Sighting in Wigan of a dog matching Todds decription, Details as posted on Doglost Northwest FB page
At 2.50pm in Wigan town centre I saw a golden/sandy medium sized terrier type dog hot footing it in the direction of Wigan park, he/she had a black collar and lead on must of pulled away from owner or been tied up and escaped, either way it was going extremely quickly (to fast to catch)
Person that sighted has seen a picture of Todd and has said from what she can remember the dog was very similar
- 2013-01-20 23:04 AnnieSparky
- Any news on Todd?
This little one is on Cheshire west website....not sure if Todds coat would get thick like the found but the markings appear similar:
Type: Terrier (B)
Date: 17 January 2013
Found: Ellesmere Port
Rehousing Date: 25 January 2013
Just thought would post incase Todd had been picked up.
- 2012-12-10 22:21 AnnieSparky
- Theres a sighting today of a Border Terrier type dog in D/L found section in PR5 worth checking out?
Txted Todds owner with details......just incase xLast edited: 2012-12-10 22:52:47 by AnnieSparky
- 2012-11-24 17:52 Jayne - Head Office
- TX Witchy-poos must have been hard for you...
- 2012-11-24 16:04 Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- Thanks for updating Witchy-poos.
Nicki and mumstaxi bravely took the deceased dog to the vets to be scanned for a chip, no luck. Hoping to get more details and list the dog as found on here. RIP little one x
- 2012-11-23 21:33 Witchy-poos
- The little dog that was seen being hit on the Motorway last night has been confirmed not to be Todd - Sadly another little dog's body was recovered from the Mway earlier today; no id so was it taken to a vets to be scanned. Someone else is missing their little one :-( Todd must still be out there somewhere. Last edited: 2012-11-23 21:33:49 by Witchy-poos
- 2012-11-23 11:36 Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- No luck last night but helpers and the owner are again meeting today at 12pm at the Hand and Dagger pub car park, Treales Road, Salwick, Lancashire, PR4 0SA if anyone is available to help. Please contact Nicki on the above number if you are able to make it.
- 2012-11-22 21:02 lesleyjane
- Really hoping she is caught tonight, fingers crossed for all the helpers out there in this dreadful weather.
- 2012-11-22 18:05 Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- Possible sighting tonight, vounteers on there way to the area now.
We need HELP please EVERYONE. police says little brown dog on motor way Was not dead it was seen running towards the canal bridge between kirkham and Preston it ran off the m/w we are out looking by Toni and Bev price yard for those of u that know it, off salwick and dagger road we need people out , there was a sighting of Todd Saturday afternoon on salwick rd, this HAS to be Todd!!! Todd may not come when being called we have to get out on foot and looks under everything..,,,,any offers of help please comment yes
- 2012-11-10 11:06 AnnieSparky
- Great to hear of sightings. Have emailed her poster to a few business's in Roseacre area and to Roseacre Cottage Caravan site on Roseacre Road.
Hope Todd found soon xx
- 2012-11-10 10:55 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Bumped due to sightings.
Come on little girl, let us help you get back to your family.
- 2012-11-09 23:50 jobadger
- Fabulous news about the sightings - you're not far from home little girl - time for your own comfy bed............xx
- 2012-11-09 13:57 AkitaTaz
- Update: Todd was sighted on wednesday in the roseacre area and has also been seen near the school at Treales. Both very close to Inskip and Kirkham. She is staying in the area so if anyone is areound there this weekend, please look out for her.
- 2012-11-07 12:22 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Thank you Sue :)
- 2012-11-07 08:27 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine. I hope it brings some news X
- 2012-11-05 21:03 janiejewel1649
- All xd for a positive result in the hunt for Todd.
- 2012-11-04 18:18 jobadger
- I hope you've had a positive day.........xx
- 2012-11-04 15:26 AnnieSparky
- Sorry couldnt get over to help with search today but hoping it brings good news for you and Todd x
- 2012-11-04 08:16 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Bumped page due to a search being organised for today. good luck, hope you find Todd x
- 2012-11-02 12:34 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Copied from facebook:
Organising a search for Todd this coming Sunday ( 4th Nov ), meeting at 1pm @ the Derby Arms Pub car park, Carrs green, Inskip, near Kirkham. PR4 0TJ. We need as many people as possible, please, please try and come, Todd needs to be back with her family, even if you can only spare 30 mins it will help. Please keep checking the page in the meantime for any updates, really hoping Todd will be home before then.If anyone has trouble getting there or needs to contact me, my phone number is 07803905975. Thanks.xxx
- 2012-10-30 21:09 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- .Last edited: 2012-10-30 21:10:53 by skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- 2012-10-30 21:09 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- No problem AnnieSparky :)
- 2012-10-30 19:40 AnnieSparky
- Thankyou Skippy :) Am sorry to be a pain not being on Facebook.
Sorry Todd still missing.......hoping shes found soon (sorry I put "he" in my last post) xx
- 2012-10-30 11:15 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Sadly no sign of Todd yet AnnieSparky - Todd now has her own facebook page:
Helpers have been out postering - and I think there is an on-foot search planned for next Sunday 4th November if she is not home by then. No details yet about time, but will keep you posted...
- 2012-10-28 09:39 AnnieSparky
- Hi, any more news on little Todd? Is there anything on Facebook? I've been sharing his poster via this page.
Hope he hasnt got trapped somewhere. Hoping to get out to search but any updates on here much appreciated. Fingers crossed Todd found soon xx
- 2012-10-24 11:21 jobadger
- I've read the paper's article and I do so hope that Todd is home safely soon. I cannot come to terms with the council's irresponsible behaviour - do they not have a record of payment relating to Todd's chip - they must know who they sub-contracted the information to - they must have a record surely............ Another microchip mess. xx
Last edited: 2012-10-24 11:21:51 by jobadger
- 2012-10-24 04:31 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- 2012-10-24 04:30 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Todd was in the Lancashire Evening post last night.
Bumped her page
- 2012-10-19 17:48 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Todd is in the Lost and Found section of the Lancashire Evening Post tonight.
I really hope this brings some news of Todd xx
Bumping her page
- 2012-10-17 17:57 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Todd will be lancashire evening post his week, hope it brings some news x
- 2012-10-13 09:28 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Thank you for your suggestion, they have checked around the that area. She was wandering around in the fields at the back of the stables with owners other dog, she came back but sadly Todd never.
Thank you Riverlady x
- 2012-10-13 09:14 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Circulating on twitter
- 2012-10-13 08:25 tobysdad
- Have you looked in the hay bailes on the farm little terriers sometimes get stuck in between them looking for mice just a idea good luck in your search
- 2012-10-13 06:54 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Updated her photo's, you might need to refresh the page!
- 2012-10-13 06:43 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Thank you Jayne.
I have spoken to Todds owner, they have contacted all the right people.
Todd went missing from a family members farm. They have searched most of the area, taken their other dog to see if she can pick up her scent but no sign of Todd. They are going out again today and will cover more of the area. I have advised about scenting the area in hope that Todd picks the scent up! Advised to check in the hedges ect.
If anyone is free to go and help Todd's family search for her today, please contact her owners on one of the above numbers!! They really could do with your help and the more people on the search the more of the area can be covered! They are meeting at 2.30am,WOODPLUMPTON PRESTON.
I will bump her page due to them organising a search for her!!
- 2012-10-10 08:21 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in PR1,2,3,4,5,25,26.
- 2012-10-09 22:45
- Sorry to see that TODD is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.