Lost: Black And White Border Collie Female In Central (B60)
- Dog ID 42007
- Status Lost
- Registered 10 Aug 2012
- Name HONEY
- Breed Border Collie
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Black and White
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Wearing a collar.
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 02 Aug 2012
- Where Lost Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area B60
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Honey ran off from home and there has been reported sightings of her in Droitwich and Hadley. Latest sighting is in Redditch in the Woodrow area. She is not the sort of dog to approach people. She is wearing a collar with her phone number on. PLEASE contact the owner if you have any info/sightings of her. Thank you.
- Phone 1 07846 214430
- Phone 2
- Reward? YES
- Listed By J Vernon
- Views 2823
- See more dogs Lost in B60
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-29 17:18 wensmum
- Still looking for her when ever I'm that way, hoping that one day....
- 2012-10-03 21:47 J Vernon
- Honey is still missing. Posters still out. Please get in touch if anyone sees her ....
- 2012-09-05 09:05 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-09-02 14:31 wensmum
- K9 search have another collie bitch
1161 FOUND in Tipton DY4 on 24.08.12
Collie, female, black/white, collar no ID
CONTACT K9 Search UK on 07988 433187 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Honey's posters are still up near Droitwich
- 2012-08-25 22:06 J Vernon
- Collie seen matching Honey's description 18th August, Upton Warren near Bromsgrove. Also collie spotted 20th August in Studley near Redditch. Another sighting of a collie reported on the canal towpath between the Queens Head Pub and Tardebigge. Which is in the direction of Redditch. Could any of these sightings have been Honey ? We really need someone who sees her to get her to come to them if we have any chance of getting Honey back. Thanks
- 2012-08-23 21:44 BrinkleyDaizy
- Hi Terribly sorry! I get email alerts when a dog goes missing in my area so assumed id also get an email alert if anyone updated this thread therefore I had not bothered checking back here sorry! I only have the details that I have pasted below, I will go back to jess who posted them and see what i can find out for you. I would also assume the arrowvalley as not aware of a lake in woodrow but will check to be sure x
- 2012-08-20 18:01 Yettontop
- Brinkleydaisey - do you mean Arrow Lake? Or is there another one in the area. Arrow lake isn't far from Woodrow and the hospital, and has acres and acres of woodland and tracks etc around it, bordered by industrial and residential areas which would be rich pickings for a scavenging dog....
- 2012-08-19 19:32 janiejewel1649
- Hope this turns out to be Honey. Paws and fingers xd.
- 2012-08-19 17:50 AnnieSparky
- Not sure if this may match as described as collie cross and also query over microchip details but maybe to rule out:
1134 FOUND in Northfield on 15.08.12
Collie Cross, female, black, microchipped out of date
CONTACT K9 Search UK on 07988 433187 or email email@example.com
- 2012-08-19 11:30 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- I hope this is Honey!
- 2012-08-19 10:54 J Vernon
- Black and white collie reported 14/8/12 in Warndon Area of Worcester,around the Sainsbury's recognised from Poster, this seems to make sense from the sightings in Droitwich area. Please could evryone look out for her....thankyou all for your support
- 2012-08-18 08:14 janiejewel1649
- Sorry to see Honey is still missing. Stay safe Honey un til you are found. Paws and fingers xd.
- 2012-08-17 22:17 Roz
- Woodrow is the area that the Alexandra Hospital is in I think. Can anyone put a poster up there, perhaps they have a notice board. Can't see a lake on Googlemaps, well - only a little one behind hospital.
Hoping there'll be another sighting....
- 2012-08-17 17:26 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- BrinkleyDaizy please could you ask the person who saw Honey to give the owner a call and let her have full details so that she can follow it up.
- 2012-08-17 15:05 Jayne - Head Office
- Owner does not know Reditch very well can you give us more of description of the area please. Tx
- 2012-08-17 14:53 BrinkleyDaizy
- Hi I work on lost and found pets Redditch - one of our members has posted the following after seeing your details... Jess Monroe this dog ran past me through factorys going to lake in woodrow under bridge i was driving slammed breaks on but as gt out car chase it to help as no owners stopped but starled off . :(( . was 2 days ago if same dog looks identical x
- 2012-08-15 19:25 Jayne - Head Office
- Tx Roz...never been a great one with the Birmingham accent...and tx lou for putting poster up and contacting kennels.
- 2012-08-15 19:23 loulabellebully
- The Worcestershire Hunt have kennels in Fernhill Heath, I will contact them tomorrow as alot of people find dogs and take them there. Also will call Danemere Pet Hotel which is a dogs home in Droitwich as the dog warden may have taken her there
- 2012-08-15 19:20 loulabellebully
- I am in Fernhill Heath, which is up the road from Perdiswell area, so will keep a look out. Have printed off her poster and will put it up at the local shop and at Worcestershire Royal Hospital tomorrow. Hope you find her soon, I am always out walking my dogs as this is a very rural area. Will take a spare lead!
- 2012-08-13 22:34 Roz
- 'a place called thirdaswell'....
Could this possibly be 'Perdiswell'? perhaps??? which is a distric of Worcester on the north side therefore lying roughly between Worcester and Droitwich.
But she's got to cross the A449 dual track to get home :( It's still quite a trek to Stoke Prior tho :(
However if she were to follow the canal, it goes under the A449 and leads up eventually to Stoke Prior past Hadzor and Droitwich.
(was Hadzor a previous sighting did I read somewhere or was that another dog?)
- 2012-08-13 17:41 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in WR1-9. recent sightings at Droitwich and a place called thirdaswell....though cannot find it on the map.
- 2012-08-13 11:53 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Possible sighting of Honey in Worcester. I have asked Jayne to send alerts to Worcester postcodes.
- 2012-08-11 08:26 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Circulating on twitter.
- 2012-08-11 08:15 janiejewel1649
- Paws and fingers xd for the safe return of Honey. Keep safe Honey until you are found.
- 2012-08-11 08:06 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in B45,48,B60-62. B96-98. WR9.
- 2012-08-10 21:11 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Owner needs to contact DW, local vets, poster as much as possible. Put an ad in the paper. Contact Railtrack and the Highways Agency. Check sites on the internet. Visit the pound and contact local farmers.
- 2012-08-10 21:00 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Left message for owner to call me.
- 2012-08-10 20:58 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Info and Advice sheet sent.
- 2012-08-10 20:17 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Put on Facebook Central, West Mids Shrops & Staffs and Hereford & Worcs
- 2012-08-10 19:23
- Sorry to see that HONEY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.