Lost: Black Lurcher Female In North East (BD3)
- Dog ID 41064
- Status Lost
- Registered 09 Jul 2012
- Name BLAZE
- Breed Lurcher
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Black
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars White blaze on nose and chest,some white on paws Cross collie/whippet/greyhound
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 01 Jul 2012
- Where Lost Laisterdyke area, near Dick Lane
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area BD3
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Wearing a black greyhound collar Please look out for Blaze If found she must be reported to the dog warden as is required by LAW
- Phone 1 07511168512
- Phone 2 07919081635
- Listed By minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Views 1256
- See more dogs Lost in BD3
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-11-30 10:17 Claire Weston Turville
- Bit of a longshot but may have been picked up and dumped. Good luck.
Dogwatch No. 855
please contact PC 2654 Stephen Hinds at Pangbourne police station on the non-emergency number 101.
2. Stray Lurcher
At 16.00hrs on 28 November a skinny, nervous, brindle coloured lurcher wearing a dark collar was seen in Appleton near Abingdon. Attempts to catch it failed because it was too nervous. It was seen shortly afterwards at Tubney and Fyfield. Apparently, since Monday 26 November it had been seen previously at Netherton, Fyfield, Tubney and Appleton. It has raided dustbins for food and if seen again, an offer of food might secure its capture.
- 2012-08-29 12:24 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Thanks Sue- telephoned owner and left a message to let them know x
- 2012-08-29 10:36 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-08-02 19:09 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Text sent to owners for an update
- 2012-07-28 17:52 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- If Blaze is still missing please put her on the list for a CMW advert
- 2012-07-13 20:09 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Sadly there is still no news of Blaze.
- 2012-07-09 21:22 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- thanks Jayne x
- 2012-07-09 10:08 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in BD1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.
- 2012-07-09 09:09 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Blaze went missing on the evening of 1st July from the garden. There have been no reported sightings of her since she went missing.
She has been reported missing to the dog warden and owners have telephoned the holding kennels.Due to close proximity to Leeds have advised them to report to Leeds Dog warden as well and given the phone numbers for the Leeds holding kennels.
Have advised visiting the kennels in person.
Also advised re postering the area in case anyone has taken Blaze in for safe keeping.
If found she must be reported to the dog warden, as is required by LAW
hoping for some news of her very soon
- 2012-07-09 08:57
- Sorry to see that BLAZE is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.