Lost: Black & Tan Terrier Yorkshire Female In South East (SS13)
- Dog ID 40808
- Status Lost
- Registered 29 Jun 2012
- Name CHERRIE
- Breed Terrier Yorkshire
- Gender Female
- Age Puppy
- Build Toy
- Colour Black & Tan
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 27 Jun 2012
- Where Lost Osborne Road, Basildon, SS13 2LG
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area SS13
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07956342937
- Phone 2
- Reward? yes
- Listed By Emma
- Views 1896
- See more dogs Lost in SS13
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-29 08:28 Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- Young Yorkie found ID 44508
- 2012-09-30 15:49 janiejewel1649
- Still no news then?
- 2012-07-24 13:40 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- 2012-07-24 13:38 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Cherrie was in the Echo along with Willow.
- 2012-07-24 00:15 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- How are the posters going out there? Anything? x
- 2012-07-16 22:13 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Dog Warden, I sent you a few as you know, but I have to say Spangles did a great job on a group poster. She will send to you, too. Thank you Spangles. x
- 2012-07-16 16:46 Spangles
- DW, I would be happy to put a poster together for you and email it to you, I have done this for Kimmybear before for a group of dogs, let me know if you would like me to do it and which dogs and I will do it straight away.
- 2012-07-13 10:15 Basildon DW
- Any chance I could be sent a jpeg of Cherrie please, i want to make a flyer for our staff of all the missing dogs. Easier if on one poster than lots.
- 2012-07-07 16:17 Jayne - Head Office
- Great news...but can you post on doglost as we are not all on facebook and you may be missing out on local helpers being notified who watch this site...tx
- 2012-07-07 15:41 Spangles
- Posted possible sightings on FB x
- 2012-07-05 22:13 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Bumped for possible sighting.
- 2012-07-05 16:37 Basildon DW
- Sue, I was looking for this dog for quite some time yesterday but no joy.
- 2012-07-05 13:23 Sue
- just received this message on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rspca-Essex-South-Southend-District-Branch-Lost-and-Found-Animals/393698550648977
Little black dog, yorkie type i have been told, seen wandering around landermere, butneys and this area of basildon, someone was out tryying to catch it today and i have been looking but cannot find. Apparently been wandering lost for a couple of days..
- 2012-07-04 21:00 PC2710
- What are the circumstances of her going missing??
- 2012-07-03 13:05 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Photo cropped and lightened slightly so little Cherrie can be seen more clearly.
- 2012-07-03 10:16 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in all SS postcodes and CM11,12,13.
- 2012-07-02 23:25 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-07-02 17:53 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Photo now on - Cherrie is the one on the left, lying down, she seems to be a darker colour than her sister Bow, who is on the right.
Ready for Alerts please. Thanks you. x
- 2012-07-01 10:33 willow1
- any news on this Terrier?
- 2012-06-30 20:08 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Texting again for photo.
- 2012-06-29 20:43 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Emailed and texting. Everything crossed for this little one. x
- 2012-06-29 20:16
- Sorry to see that CHERRIE is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.