Lost: Light Brown Pug Female In East Anglia (NR33)
- Dog ID 40631
- Status Lost
- Registered 23 Jun 2012
- Name MILLIE STOLEN
- Breed Pug
- Gender Female
- Age Puppy
- Colour Light brown
- Marks & Scars Millie is a Pug x Cavalier
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 21 Jun 2012
- Where Lost Kirkley, Lowestoft, Suffolk.
- Lost In Region East Anglia
- Lost In Post Area NR33
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07581051799
- Phone 2
- Listed By Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Views 3279
- Followers 1
- See more dogs Lost in NR33
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-07-03 08:17 Jan.Petsearchuk
- I have circulated this on Petsearch...
- 2012-06-24 10:45 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thanks Jayne x
- 2012-06-24 10:33 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in NR30,31,32,33,34,35.
- 2012-06-24 10:02 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Posters and flyers now made up and E-mailed on to the owner.
Thank you all for helping to spread on this little one, hopefully she will be home very soon xx
- 2012-06-24 08:21 laurie
- Will put on my facebook page hope this little one home soon xx
- 2012-06-24 07:57 amberpaws
- Really hope this sweetheart is safe home soon. I'm in NR34 so will be keeping an eye out locally.
- 2012-06-24 00:33 lesleyjane
- Poster, poster, poster....must make her really high profile.....ads in local paper, on radio, let local cab firms/refuse collectors/postmen etc know......great she is chipped, hope she is home soon.x
- 2012-06-23 22:14 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Have put Millie on twitter + will circulate.
- 2012-06-23 21:39 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Millie was stolen from the garden on the 21st June. The Dog Warden and police have been contacted and the owner has a CRN.
I will E-mail general information including contact numbers for vets in the area.
I have added Millie's details to Dog Lost Norfolk and Suffolk facebook group and other groups in the area.
Stay safe Millie until you are found xxx
- 2012-06-23 21:31
- Sorry to see that MILLIE STOLEN is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.