Lost: Brindle And White Jack Russell Cross Female In Central (B13)
- Dog ID 40566
- Status Lost
- Registered 21 Jun 2012
- Name BELLA
- Breed Jack Russell Cross
- Gender Female
- Age Young Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Brindle and white
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars 11 months old.
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 19 Jun 2012
- Where Lost Chinnbrook Road, Billesley, Birmingham, West Midlands.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area B13
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Bella went missing from the garden in Chinnbrook Road. This leads onto a field and then onto a park. She is 11 months old. PLEASE help us find her as we really miss her. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.
- Phone 1 0121 608 0977
- Phone 2
- Listed By Munroe
- Views 1066
- See more dogs Lost in B13
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-07-05 08:17 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- The k9 search Facebook page had a listing on 21st June as follows:
853 FOUND in Solihull on 21.06.12
Crossbreed, female, brindle/white, medium sized, no ID
CONTACT K9 Search UK on 07988 433187 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2012-07-04 23:08 Sioux
- Posted on FB Group DLWM. https://www.facebook.com/groups/162312900483689/ Hope she's found soon. xxx
- 2012-07-04 14:56 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Thanks Jayne. Duplicate page now removed
- 2012-07-04 14:50 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out.
- 2012-07-04 14:50 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-07-04 14:42 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Put on Facebook Central and West Mids Shops & Staffs
- 2012-07-04 14:22 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Photos transferred to this page. PLEASE CAN ALERTS GO OUT AS DUPLICATE PAGE WILL BE DELETED. B11,12,13,14,27,28,38,47,90,91
- 2012-06-23 16:55 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner, asked for photo again. Bella is 11 months old.
- 2012-06-22 19:35 janiejewel1649
- Sorry to see Bella is missing. All xd for her safe return SOON. Stay safe Bella until you are found.
- 2012-06-22 10:09 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner, she has contacted the DW and put up posters. I have suggested putting something in the paper. Also to check certain sites on the internet.
- 2012-06-22 10:05 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- I have asked owner to send in a photo.
- 2012-06-22 00:04 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Info and Advice sheet sent.
- 2012-06-21 23:58 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Will call owner tomorrow morning.
- 2012-06-21 18:48
- Sorry to see that BELLA is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.