Lost: Tan Chihuahua Female In North East (TS20)
- Dog ID 40337
- Status Lost
- Registered 13 Jun 2012
- Name LOLA
- Breed Chihuahua
- Gender Female
- Age Young Adult
- Build Toy
- Colour Tan
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars white on her chest, 4 white paws and black nose
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 29 May 2012
- Where Lost Brentford Road, Stockton-on-Tees
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area TS20
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info 1 1/2 years old, white on her chest, 4 white paws and black nose. She is a very much loved and missed family pet! Please look out for her, if found she should be reported to the Council Dog Warden (which is the LAW)
- Phone 1 07971102384
- Phone 2 01642 353712
- Reward? YES
- Listed By twinks
- Views 1834
- See more dogs Lost in TS20
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-06-24 17:26 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Young female Chi for sale on Gumtree NE. Looks lighter than Lola but worth having a look http://www.gumtree.com/p/pets/cream-chiuahua-bitch-11-months-old/105172831
- 2012-06-22 22:30 twinks
- lola is in local paper..http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/2012/06/22/norton-family-in-plea-to-find-missing-chihuahua-84229-31239633/
- 2012-06-20 08:05 twinks
- just wanted to add lola may be in pup owner isnt sure as she had just finished her heat, but owner has said if lola is she will need vet treatment a sshe soo small to deliever them, she will need before & after care. xx
- 2012-06-16 22:52 twinks
- manda saidposters had been ripped down around the area but i told her put more up keepin lola too hotto handle, xx
- 2012-06-16 22:47 twinks
- ive told manda to get posters everywhere in area & surrounding area asap where the girls asked the lady if sh knew owner of dog,i i cant put posters up for owner as i dont live in area ive been posting on fb sites for her, hope she found soon, xx
- 2012-06-16 18:10 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Message left on answerphone to offer further advice.
Would advise postering like mad around the area of this possible sighting and contacting dog warden, local stray kennels and local vets again.
Hoping for news of Lola very soon
- 2012-06-16 07:44 twinks
- just seen post on a post i put on fb regarding lola, someone was approached by 3 teenage girls about 11 oclock 14/6/12 thursday night asking if they knew who owner was around near eastbourne hall,appleton road, lady doesnt know girls but she says they found a dog lookinglike lola, xx
- 2012-06-14 07:44 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in TS Postcodes.
- 2012-06-13 21:14 twinks
- ive added lola for her owner Manda Bell, hope she found soon, xx
- 2012-06-13 20:46
- Sorry to see that LOLA is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.