Lost: Chocolate Springer X Labrador Female In South West (TR9)
- Dog ID 39901
- Status Lost
- Registered 29 May 2012
- Name ROXY
- Breed springer x labrador
- Gender Female
- Age Young Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Chocolate
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars White chest, front left paw partly white, white streak in tail. She has a red coller.
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 12 May 2012
- Where Lost Castle-an-dinas, the rings (ancient monument). approximetly 3 miles from St Columb.
- Lost In Region South West
- Lost In Post Area TR9
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07853 278863
- Phone 2 07875 530529
- Reward? YES!
- Listed By wendy
- Views 1239
- Followers 1
- See more dogs Lost in TR9
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-06-22 18:02 scootjockey
- Can I ask did she go missing from home or where you holidaying also is she freindly and likely to go to strangers or would she steer away ? Im madly in love with Roxy. let lady luck be looking down on her and shows her the way home Im so worried about this litle one. Dont her family use the internet we need updates what have done so far to make her a hot doggie, where and when if any has she been sighted. does anyone know if posters have gone up? Tays mum x
- 2012-06-22 06:26 Barney 'n' Ozzie's mum
- Have there been any sightings at all since she went missing? Just taken a look at the area on Google maps and Castle caravan park isn't far away from the rings. Have you already asked there if anyone reported finding her? Also, are there any old mine workings in the area? A30 isn't that far away either - are there any petrol stations there where someone might have reported finding her? Hope she's home soon x
- 2012-06-20 18:54 scootjockey
- Gosh how lovely is Roxy!Sorry shes missing and fingers crossed she back home soon. She really does look like a cocker, might be worth mentioning this in your Ads... Tays mum x
- 2012-06-20 17:47 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- Thank you Sue, I will let the owners know.
- 2012-06-20 07:50 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine
- 2012-06-05 19:12 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- Message left for an update and I will put forward for Countrymans Weekley.
- 2012-05-31 19:47 Moogie, Area Co-ordinator Cornwall
- So sorry Roxys missing. Have you added her to Pirate fm website? If you go on their page and then help desk-missing found pets you can added her details there. Also I will email network Cornwall members if you haven't already done so. Please let me know. Hope she's found soon
- 2012-05-30 08:37 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in TR7,8,9. PL27,28,29,30,31.
- 2012-05-29 21:13
- Sorry to see that ROXY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.