Lost: Most Of His Back Is Black Belly And Legs Brown German Shepherd Male In South West (TA10)
- Dog ID 39485
- Status Lost
- Registered 14 May 2012
- Name JERRY
- Breed German Shepherd
- Gender Male
- Age Young Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Most of his back is black belly and legs brown
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars No scars.
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 07 May 2012
- Where Lost Langport area, Somerset. Thought to have been taken to Great Yarmouth.
- Lost In Region South West
- Lost In Post Area TA10
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info He was sent out to stud and he jumped the fence in langport and hasnt been seen since. Much loved family pet really want him home. Comes from Chard
- Phone 1 07743983991
- Phone 2
- Listed By Bubbles93
- Views 2339
- See more dogs Lost in TA10
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-20 23:28 Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- found german shepherd
Marldon, Exeter | Show on map
Get email alerts
Reply to this ad
german shepherd, found in newton abbot was picked up by dog warden, taken to kennels, it was with the kennels for 2 weeks, now in the care of a fosterer, until owner can be found, please reply with colour, sex and any markings many thanks
Ad ref 1002009769
Posted 9 hours ago
Posting ads since September 2010
On gumtree x Last edited: 2012-10-20 23:29:28 by Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- 2012-07-05 19:15 Sue S
- There's a young GSD in Binfield dog rescue - not sure it's Jerry but might be worth a look. www.dogrescues.org/bdr/dogs/prince12pic.htm
- 2012-07-03 22:04 flexigirl
- Just wondering if there was any news on this boy? Just received notice of another dog missing in somerset today and thought I would see if there was any news on this one. Have only just seen the possible lead that he may be in Great Yarmouth area. I have a brother in that area so have forwarded on details for him to distribute locally.
- 2012-07-03 20:29 poppy
- I hope there is some luck in finding Jerry soon, good luck to all the searchers.
- 2012-07-03 11:39 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- Owner has checked the found GSD and it is not him, too light much light coat.
- 2012-07-02 19:02 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- Found dog 40881 looks very similar. Text sent to owner to check.
- 2012-07-01 11:16 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I will add Jerry's details to Dog Lost Norfolk and Suffolk facebook group and other groups in the area x
- 2012-07-01 10:25 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in NR29,30,31,32,33,34.
- 2012-06-30 16:25 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- At last there is a bit of an update for Jerry, he is thought to have been taken to the Great Yarmouth area so I will request posters to be sent there.Orginal information that he was chipped and tattooed was wrong so this has now been changed. Friend of owner has said that he was not a very well behaved boy so maybe whoever had him would not be that keen to keep him!!!
- 2012-05-31 16:14 poppy
- Has anyone out there heard anything about this lad? not sure if the posters i put up need to come down yet or not? was wondering if you ever got a reply poochpal?
- 2012-05-24 17:42 poppy
- Shall i put up any more posters or has this boy been found yet? i havent heard of any sightings yet, does anyone else know anything?
- 2012-05-21 20:27 poppy
- still nothing on jerry at all? was hoping to have heard something, hope he is ok and will be home soon.good luck to all searchers.
- 2012-05-18 21:15 poppy
- will check back in the morning before i go
Last edited: 2012-05-18 21:16:09 by poppy
- 2012-05-18 21:15 poppy
- thats great, i will wait to see if you hear anything but will keep eyes and ears open in langport tomorrow !
- 2012-05-18 20:12 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- Thank you Poppy, I have sent a text asking for an update, no reply to my email so not sure that it was recieved.
- 2012-05-18 17:31 poppy
- I havent put the langport posters up yet but am hoping to get up there tomorrow as i believe there is a car boot on so there should be a few people there.Have there been any sightings of him at all anywhere? thanks
- 2012-05-16 21:17 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- Email sent with advice and request for update. Stay safe Jerry.
- 2012-05-16 19:58 poppy
- Is there anymore about this lad yet?
- 2012-05-15 12:40 poppy
- posters put up in wrantage mills,thornfalcon garage,Ilminster vets and pet shop.will do langport tomorrow if there are none up there. fingers crossed for Jerry.
- 2012-05-14 21:07 Jayne - Head Office
- Thanks for your support ladies and for passing the word around...
- 2012-05-14 19:45 janiejewel1649
- Hope this gorgeous boy is home soon. Paws and fingers xd.
- 2012-05-14 19:40 poppy
- Forgot to say, ferne animal sanctuary is nr chard too, might be worth just letting them know , i am sure they probably have contacts too
- 2012-05-14 19:39 poppy
- I am in TA3 but my sons school is in huish(next to langport) I am up there tomorrow and will hve a look in langport,there are quite a few walking areas there for dogs.will print some posters and pop into the vets at langport and the pet shop too.will take posters to fivehead pet feeds and wrantage mills too. my son has one to show schoolfriends too Last edited: 2012-05-14 19:46:23 by poppy
- 2012-05-14 19:00 flexigirl
- I am in TA3 where we had a successful find of a dog that was missing for 12 days so don't give up hope. I have forwarded this on to a dog lover lady i know in TA10 who knows a lot of people in the area so hopefully that will get everyone alerted. Also sent it to dog loving friends in Chard just in case Jerry is trying to make his way home. Have you tried Somerset Heaven's Gate Animal Rescue Centre near Langport? Also St. Giles Kennels, Wrantage? Good LUck.
- 2012-05-14 15:51 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in TA 3,7,10,11,12,13.
- 2012-05-14 14:41
- Sorry to see that JERRY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.