Lost: All Black Terrier Staffordshire Bull Cross Female In Wales (LL18)
- Dog ID 39240
- Status Lost
- Registered 04 May 2012
- Name LEXI SIGHTED
- Breed Terrier Staffordshire Bull Cross
- Gender Female
- Age Young Adult
- Build Small
- Colour all black
- Tail Half
- Marks & Scars she has a little brindle colouring in her
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 01 May 2012
- Where Lost Rhyl - last seen near Rendezvous
- Lost In Region Wales
- Lost In Post Area LL18
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info **************SIGHTED AT RHYL BUS STATION**************** Lexi is a Staffie cross Whippet
- Phone 1 07793464373
- Phone 2
- Listed By Rach
- Views 2315
- Followers 1
- See more dogs Lost in LL18
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-04-06 10:52 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- I've contacted owner to see if there's any news.
- 2012-10-12 00:19 Rach
- owners email updated
- 2012-10-12 00:15 Rach
- thanks Ravenette I've alerted owner x
- 2012-10-08 10:39 ravenette
- A young female staff (43739) has been found in SA14 - bit of a distance I know and unfortunately they give no details of colour etc, maybe worth checking though xxx
Last edited: 2012-10-08 10:42:38 by ravenette
- 2012-10-06 09:27 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Still missing!
- 2012-07-29 00:34 clareb68
- There's a dog on gumtree free to good hone as thet say found wandering in bangor. They say a staff, but who knows?worth checking?gluck
- 2012-07-04 20:09 Beanie245
- everything crosses for you good luck!! X
- 2012-07-04 00:13 Rach
- Lexi has been SIGHTED at RHYL BUS STATION. Owner out postering the area
- 2012-05-21 09:50 Rach
- Lexi has a facebook group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/385185301518886/
- 2012-05-07 23:20 Rach
- Thank you Deb, Hannah has read your last entry but can't reply on her phone. She's going to poster the area where sighted as suggested x
- 2012-05-07 22:27 Deb4gsd
- hi, when I say it was a lad, I should have said a lad from anywhere between the age of 14 to early twenties. Was too busy watching the dog.....and driving! he was walking from town direction towards the old Benefits office. The dog definitely looked like the one in photo, slim, small, pure black and as I say quite bouncy on the lead. Definitely a youngster by it's behaviour, seemed happy. I remember noticing how slim it's legs were, more whippet like rather than staffy and she was light in her movement if you know what I mean! Definitely on a bright red lead, looked new, so maybe whoever has found her has bought a lead for her! I would get as many posters and leaflets in the area I saw her. There is a housing estate further down, definitely check that area. I will keep my eyes open for her in that area also! I hope it is Lexi x
- 2012-05-07 22:14 Hannah jayne
- Oooo..that could be her she is a very small staffy cross.. but im not sure if she had a collar or anything she is a very hyperactive dog!.. I really hope thats her :/.. but not sure what to do as to get hold of the little boy or anything x
- 2012-05-07 21:12 Deb4gsd
- Thank you! :)
- 2012-05-07 20:58 Jayne - Head Office
- Tx Rach...
- 2012-05-07 20:52 Rach
- I have messaged the owner about the possible sighting and requested she register so she can reply to your comment. I have noticed that she is still sharing the Doglost link on Facebook x
- 2012-05-07 19:37 Deb4gsd
- Is the owner of this dog still looking for her or has she been found? the reason I ask is because I was driving into town this morning about 10.30am when I saw a lad walking a small black dog, who looked very much like this dog, definitely a youngster looked pure black, and quite a bouncy dog in the way it walked. It was on a red lead, and being walked on Brighton road, I was coming over Grange Rd bridge, I was late picking up a friend from the train station and have been out all day at a dog show. Are there any other photos or any news about this dog?
- 2012-05-07 11:38 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Thanks Jayne x
Crossposted on FB Lost Dogs North Wales.Last edited: 2012-05-07 11:39:58 by goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- 2012-05-05 09:17 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in LL16,17,18,19,22.
- 2012-05-04 23:16
- Sorry to see that LEXI SIGHTED is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.