Lost: Grey Terrier Bedlington Female In Scotland (EH32)
- Dog ID 39053
- Status Lost
- Registered 29 Apr 2012
- Name LUCKY
- Breed Terrier Bedlington
- Gender Female
- Operation Neutered
- Age Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Grey
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars none
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 27 Apr 2012
- Where Lost Lucky was taken out for a walk by a family friend (as nobody was home that weekend) and ran away whilst on a walk in the Musselburgh/Prestonpans area. She loves adventures and is very friendly :)
- Lost In Region Scotland
- Lost In Post Area EH32
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Luckys web page: http://lostbedlingtonterrier.weebly.com/
- Phone 1 07582798431
- Phone 2 01316658279
- Listed By jodiew
- Views 3348
- See more dogs Lost in EH32
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-12-20 19:28 jodiew
- Hi Reggiemollieros :) thank you for your link, I checked it out a while ago but sadly it wasn't lucky :(
- 2012-11-05 22:01 reggiemollieros
- Jodiew thanks for checking out the link. I have just noticed a found Poodle Cross
Other Info Dog is now at Allan Ramsay Hotel Carlops, Penicuik. Call 01968 660 258 Think breed is Poodle cross but not certain.
Phone 1 01968 660 258
- 2012-10-17 17:27 Sable -Co-ordinator Scotland
- Lucky is still not home with her owner.
- 2012-08-24 15:39 jodiew
- hi reggiemollieros. I checked the link out and the owner has already been found. Thanks for posting! :) jodie
- 2012-08-20 19:32 reggiemollieros
- I know it is very far away but a female Bedlington Terrier has been found recently http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=42293
Doglost ID 42293
I really hope this is her.
- 2012-08-14 17:28 jodiew
- Missing you so much Lucky. I hope you are still out there, and safe! Your family misses you! <3
- 2012-08-12 18:00 Frogger77
- Oh was really hoping it was her.
- 2012-08-10 22:37 jodiew
- Hi, I checked the facebook page out.. and it does really look like her. Unfortunately I called up early this week and it was not her :( Thanks for helping! It's much appreciated. I have not gave up hope yet. I hope one day that she is back with her family :) x
- 2012-08-10 17:32 Frogger77
- Is it her on the Facebook page?
- 2012-08-04 00:48 mena viana
- found could be her???
- 2012-08-03 12:49 jodiew
- Hi Sue, no lucky isn't microchipped. Aw thanks :) . And thanks for checking up the ad, it was a spaniel unfortunately. x
- 2012-08-03 08:22 Sable -Co-ordinator Scotland
- Jodiew, it is not Lucky on the Gumtree ad. I checked this out when first posted on Gumtree, and it is not the same breed as Lucky.The Facebook one is a Bedlington girl though, so worth checking out. According to the details on LostDogs-scotland.org.uk Lucky is not chipped.
- 2012-08-03 06:55 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- jodiew, is Lucky microchipped?
I've bumped her page for her birthday. Come home soon sweetie XX
- 2012-08-02 23:26 jodiew
- Lucky was 9 the other day. I hope she comes home very soon! I miss you so much, and think of u all the time :( Your family misses you wee luck lucks :) <3
- 2012-08-02 23:24 jodiew
- Hi :) thank you for taking the time out to let me know! I have just got back home so have just seen these! But i will look them up tomorrow morning! I hope it is her!xx
- 2012-07-28 20:05 reggiemollieros
- Just saw this advert on gumtree (is not the below)
I have found a lost dog
Port Seton, Edinburgh
Lindsay on 0131 339 2503
Please call if you have lost a dog in the Port Seton area today (friday 27th July). The dog was found early this morning.
- 2012-07-28 18:43 mena viana
- i received this email minutes ago of this dog found yesterday night later of hours
please check: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3610720143452&set=a.1021222807637.2004272.1137191889&type=1&theater
- 2012-07-14 13:25 jodiew
- Fingers crossed you find your missing doggy too vanada! x
- 2012-07-14 13:14 jodiew
- Hi just to update everyone:) Just to say that we have had a possible sightings of lucky, that people may have her. But we have followed them up and have been unsuccessful :(. Thank you loobeelu for looking out. And thank you feab and vanda, I have messaged the people, so fingers crossed one of them may be Lucky! x
- 2012-07-13 00:36 vanda
- there is this person who found a dog in edinburgh area not giving any description, here is the post, I would follow it up. http://www.gumtree.com/p/pets/found-dog/106435276 I found this in the process of looking for mine. Good luck my heart goes out for you hope you find her
- 2012-07-08 14:30 Feab
- There's been a post to Jake's page about a stray bedlington picked up in Gloucester on Dogpages - its a long way away but you never know. The poster refers to the dog as 'she' but looking on the page there's not much information visible. Might be worth checking but I think you'll have to register with the forum. Hope you have some good news soon either way.
- 2012-06-30 19:02 Sable -Co-ordinator Scotland
- Hope you catch up with Lucky very soon Jodiew.It is really likely that someone has her.
- 2012-06-29 21:16 loobeelu
- Hi, we will be travelling past this area at the weekend and will be stopping to walk our dogs so we will keep an eye out for Lucky.
- 2012-06-29 20:30 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- jodiew I've bumped Lucky's page so that people are aware to look out for her as there has been a possible sighting.
- 2012-06-29 17:24 jodiew
- Missing you Lucky x
- 2012-06-26 23:09 jodiew
- Just another update on Lucky. We have another update on Lucky from a women who said she seen what might have been lucky at around 8:00am last week sometime.. this was in the prestonpans area, East Lothian ( where she went missing). If people could keep their eyes open for her it would be greatly appreciated! Missing Lucky so much. Love from Lucky's Family x
- 2012-06-22 01:13 jodiew
- Thanks for your comment :) We were out putting more posters out today, so fingers crossed :) x
- 2012-06-22 01:12 jodiew
- 2012-06-14 12:48 Isla's Mum
- Fingers and paws crossed for some news/further sightings. If you need any leaflets circulating in Midlothian, let me know as we are back up in a weeks time.
- 2012-06-12 19:30 jodiew
- Hi everyone. Just a further update on Lucky. Someone contacted us to say that there has been possible suspicions of someone having her, in longniddry area, and also Tranent area. So if you are in these areas will you please keep your eyes open for her. We will put posters around these areas. Thanks:) Jodie xxx
- 2012-06-07 09:42 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine
- 2012-06-03 17:06 jodiew
- Hi everyone. Just an update on Lucky:) As yet, we still have no further news on her :( We hope she comes home safe soon. Her parents and sisters miss her so much :( Thank you for everyone's support, it's greatly appreciated! x
- 2012-05-04 18:07 Sable -Co-ordinator Scotland
- Everything possible is being done to find Lucky but there is no further news yet.
- 2012-05-01 11:40 wrighty
- Hi jodiew,we have been helping with jake,hoped he was home by now.your doing a great job with getting all the posters out,good luck , willing lucky to be home safe very soon. keep going you will find her.
- 2012-04-30 00:30 jodiew
- Thank you for your kind words Jackie, means alot. We are doing everything we can and have already put out hundreds of posters etc. I hope she comes home too. Miss her so much!
- 2012-04-29 17:16 jackie
- So really sorry you have lost your beddy.Saw your comment on Jake's site, many of us who are unable to help in the search for Jake have been following this site for weeks now as we live too far away to help.Take heart that people do care and those who can help will, this site is great. I,m sure Lucky will live up to her name and come home soon.Use your posters and any help you can to get as many folk looking out for her, good luck, I'll keep watching.
- 2012-04-29 14:17 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in EH 15,21,22,32,33,34,35.
- 2012-04-29 13:54
- Sorry to see that LUCKY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.