Lost: Chocolate Brown Cocker Spaniel Female In North East (LS28)
- Dog ID 36154
- Status Lost
- Registered 11 Jan 2012
- Name SNICKERS
- Breed Cocker Spaniel
- Gender Female
- Operation Neutered
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Chocolate Brown
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars White bib, white end of nose, tiny white bits on tip of toes, tiny white patch on right cheek
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 26 Dec 2011
- Where Lost Bradford Road Pudsey (LS28 8ES)
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area LS28
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info There have been recent possible sightings of Snickers around the Valley Road area of Pudsey. Please look out for her! There is a substantial CASH reward for her safe return. If seen please contact Brian on 07900 676606, Lou on email@example.com or Doglost on 0844 8003220. Snickers is Microchipped, and if found, must be reported to the dog warden , as is required by LAW
- Phone 1 07900676606
- Phone 2 07985565237
- Reward? Cash reward for safe return
- Listed By apazienza
- Views 15702
- Followers 8
- See more dogs Lost in LS28
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-05-20 13:46 Bonnies' mum
- What about 52514. It says reunited with breeder, not owner.
- 2013-05-20 10:50 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- A close family friend helped to reunite a dog yesterday.
To say thank you am bumping Snicker's page
- 2013-03-20 15:31 Nickhoneys
- A helper has been and checked on found dog 50034 and its jet black so cant be Snickers sadly xxx
- 2013-03-20 14:49 Claire Weston Turville
- Anymore news?
- 2013-03-20 01:24 bazil
- Fingers crossed this is Snickers x
- 2013-03-19 21:03 Paula Griffin's Mum
- found dog 50034 looks brown to me too, hoping it is Snickers, but I think the white over the nose looks different, but I hope I'm wrong, good luck, fingers crossed for you x
- 2013-03-19 18:22 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I changed the colour to brown on Dog Lost as I too think this dog is brown, but it very difficult to tell from just the photo.
- 2013-03-19 18:08 mathers22
- Found now says the dog is brown. Hope it is Snickers xx
- 2013-03-19 17:12 Phoenix57
- Definitely looks brown to me too x x
- 2013-03-19 16:26 Nickhoneys
- So hoping found dog 50034 is Snickers xx Have to say the likeness is very very close apart from saying dog is black. good luckxx Ive zoomed in on the picture on my phone and it looks brown to me xxxLast edited: 2013-03-19 16:31:21 by Nickhoneys
- 2013-03-19 15:33 cathie
- It does say black but the likeness of the face is very very similar, fingers crossed it is Snickers xxLast edited: 2013-03-19 15:34:13 by cathie
- 2013-03-19 15:26 mathers22
- It says 50034 is black x
- 2013-03-19 15:18 cathie
- Please please let it be Snickers xx
- 2013-03-19 13:09 apazienza
- Following up with FOUND dog 50034. Have left message with Dog Warden.
- 2013-02-24 23:32 reilly
- This was posted on missing cocker Tia's page. My Pudsey/Leeds' geography isn't great but I wonder if it could have been Snickers?
2013-02-07 23:51 katykiddlywinks
This really is a long shot, but this afternoon I followed a chocolate cocker in some woodland off the A64 near the red bus cafe NE of Leeds. I'm afraid I can provide very little information as I couldn't get close enough to see much detail, though it was definitely docked. The dog didn't seem scared of me but had its nose down and was not interested in coming to me. I eventually lost it as the woodland got more dense. I later bumped into some guys from the Dog's Trust (which is close by) looking for the same dog. They had received a phone call from someone who had seen it running down the A64, so maybe they can give you more information. Most likely it was a local working dog as there are plenty around this area. It was definitely alone though.
- 2012-12-26 15:36 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Snickers went missing in Pudsey a year ago today.
She is much loved and missed by her family.
please share in the hope it can jog someone's memory who may have information about Snickers
- 2012-09-14 11:20 cathie
- There is a chocolate cocker on the animal wardens website in the found section (Alresford SO24) ref 278244, its already been posted to help find snickers facebook page but don't know if owners have seenLast edited: 2012-09-14 11:20:56 by cathie
- 2012-08-20 21:44 scootjockey
- Snickers is always on my mind, we bought our little one from Pudsey and has grown into a mini Snickers. Wishing you some good luck and get her back to her family. Stolen Tays mum x
- 2012-08-17 09:33 cathie
- I have been out distributing the new doglost updated poster for Snickers before work this morning, areas covered as follows:
Valley Road, New Street, Troydale and Lumby Lane will do more postering over the weekend.
- 2012-08-15 19:13 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Thanks everyone- have updated Snickers Doglost poster as per request by her owners x
- 2012-08-15 14:26 cathie
- Always still looking for Snickers, I hope you get more sightings and hear some good news soon xx
- 2012-08-15 12:49 dreena52
- So sorry, comment was put against the wrong dog, I get so sad when I see how many are missing and worse stolen, good luck with the search.
- 2012-08-15 12:45 dreena52
- Theblack working cocker with a white bib that was mentioned, is it a dog or bitch, pip 37934 is still missing. Thank you. Good luck with snickers.
- 2012-08-15 10:19 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Owners out searching for another dog at 1am this morning reported seeing a dog with a white bib around Tennyson Street off Valley Rd. They couldn't get close enough for a clear description but there is a chance this may have been Snickers xx
- 2012-08-06 13:41 cathie
- So hope there is news of Snickers soon, I always look out for her x
- 2012-08-06 00:19 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- That's great Your-Dog-Walker!
Thank you very much.
Fresh posters put up around valley road area and poster given to stables.
Hoping for news of Snickers very soon
- 2012-08-05 17:43 Your-Dog-Walker
- Here is a Google map with pinpoints to the reported sightings of Snickers.
Last edited: 2012-08-05 17:46:24 by Your-Dog-Walker
- 2012-08-05 17:18 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- The possible sighting was near Redbank stables LS28 9DU
- 2012-08-05 13:55 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- The possible sighting was last Monday or Tuesday at the bottom of Valley road near the stables. The dog sighted was alone in the carpark area of some flats there around 3pm and disappeared off very quickly when the woman who sighted them got nearer.
- 2012-08-05 13:35 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Thank you so much Your-Dog-Walker!
will message you later.
- 2012-08-05 11:12 Your-Dog-Walker
- Here is a link to the Google Map which shows the location of the recent sighting. When I have details of other sightings I will try to upload them too.
- 2012-08-05 09:15 Reynard
- Oh! great!
- 2012-08-05 01:05 Fido's friend
- I'm planning on getting over to the area tomorrow - by hook or by crook - along with a few others. We'll search area, talk to people and put up what flyers I have remaining from the winter time xx
- 2012-08-04 15:03 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- thanks Jayne
apazienza- will check if posters are still up in the area
everything crossed for news of Snickers soon
- 2012-08-04 14:45 Jayne - Head Office
- Bumped due to sighting.
- 2012-08-04 14:39 apazienza
- We have received a call about a possible sighting of Snickers at the bottom of Valley Road in Pudsey at the beginning of the week. She wasn't with anyone. Can everyone keep an eye out for our girl???
- 2012-06-01 16:10 cathie
- Sorry you didn't get good news, am always looking out for Snickers all the time, and still thinking of you lots x
- 2012-06-01 14:47 apazienza
- Hello All
The Hathern Rescue dog was NOT Snickers.
- 2012-05-31 19:22 apazienza
- Dear Tick9
How did you come across this information? I can't find anything so far online. Can you tell me anything further? Thanks Allyn
- 2012-05-31 15:07 tlck9
- HI there, this is a very long shot but the Hathern Rescue centre (leics/nott area) had a chocolate Cocker in this week, older lady and a bit of a fluffy/woolly coat - but maybe worth a call??
- 2012-05-25 19:36 jobadger
- I hope this sighting is this gorgeous girlie. Stay safe until you're found Snicks! xxLast edited: 2012-05-25 19:37:21 by jobadger
- 2012-05-24 19:10 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Taken from Snicker's facebook page:
"There has been a possible sighting near the Rodley Car Wash by the Ring Road roundabout in Rodley (the one connecting Calverley, Pudsey, Horsforth) of a dog potentially matching Snickers on one of the embankments. The caller noted this was about a week ago"
- 2012-05-10 20:16 Gypsy
- Found Dog
10 May 2012 Cocker Spaniel
Location: Liverpool L15
Colour: Brown Tan
Our Ref: 267198
For further details call 0845 241 7253 (local rate)
to amend, email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our ref and full postcode, attach picture if available
- 2012-05-09 23:52 scootjockey
- Come on let this sighting be Snickers. Good luck team Snickers love Tays mum x
- 2012-05-09 11:28 cathie
- I Hope there will be some good news about Snickers soon, always looking out for her when I walk my dog, Black Carr woods is very local so I will spread the word again and keep an eye out for her xx
- 2012-05-07 19:04 Jayne - Head Office
- Tx for updating us...
- 2012-05-07 18:59 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Taken from Snicker's facebook page.
Yesterday (Sat 05 May) at the bottom of Black Carr Woods (near Fulneck woods) in Pudsey. Dog had a brown leather collar, looked overweight - fit Snickers' description. Snickers can look overweight when she is extra furry - which she would be at this point. Please keep your eyes out! Many thanks. xx
- 2012-04-15 16:59 spikeyedjog
- Been to check out the area today.
Searched Queen's Park, the building site/half built houses next to it, the churchyard/cemetery and allotment area.
Unfortunately no sign of her.
- 2012-04-13 01:19 spikeyedjog
- Hoping that Wednesday's sighting in Queen's Park turns out to be Snickers and you finally get her home.
- 2012-04-11 22:54 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Bumped due to a possible SIGHTING today in Queens Park , PUDSEY.! Please see post below from minigirl x
- 2012-04-11 22:45 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Taken from Snicker's facebook page- this is not the first time Queen's park has been mentioned with a sighting. Owners are aware and are going to check area tomorrow and check posters are still in situ there.
'Hello Everyone. Possible sighting today in Queens Park, Pudsey. Please all Pudsey people keep an extra keen eye out. Trying to get a bit more information. Will post if anything further arises.'Last edited: 2012-04-11 22:53:44 by minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- 2012-03-22 11:27 cathie
- Sorry Snickers is still missing, I constantly follow her story on facebook, I live in the Pudsey area and am always keeping a look out for her, my spare lead and dog treats are always with me when I am walking my own Spaniel Kooky - hope there is some good news soon xx
- 2012-03-16 16:35 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- here is the link to the newsletter
- 2012-03-16 16:34 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- hi bazil,
as far as we know so far the park sighting wasn't snickers :(
- 2012-03-16 13:50 bazil
- I assume the sighting in Pudsey area was not Snickers? Hope the newsletter feature brings her home soon xLast edited: 2012-03-16 13:52:41 by bazil
- 2012-03-16 10:37 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- thank you Shereen xLast edited: 2012-03-16 11:06:49 by minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- 2012-03-16 09:56 Shereen
- Snickers will be featuring in this month's West Yorkshire Police Dogwatch newsletter due out this week.
Will add a weblink when available
- 2012-03-12 22:24 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Possible sighting of a dog matching Snicker's description being picked up on a park in Pudsey area last week and reports of it being taken to a local rescue.Owners trying to gain more info and chase up xx
- 2012-03-06 00:25 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- There is now a £500 reward for the safe return of Snickers !
- 2012-03-01 14:56 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- BUMPED as Snickers has media coverage in today's Yorkshire Evening Post .
- 2012-03-01 13:17 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Snickers is featured again today on page 24 of Yorkshire Evening Post.Will search for weblink later
- 2012-02-26 23:00 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
youtube video of snickers
- 2012-02-19 22:46 scootjockey
- Sorry your lovely little lady`s still missing. Stay safe Snickers s. stolen Tays mum x
- 2012-02-15 19:37 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Sadly the sighted dog WASN'T Snickers :-(
The search continues....
- 2012-02-14 23:15 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Possible sighting of Snickers 13/2 at 11pm on Tong Street, Bradford near Tong High School.
- 2012-02-07 22:28 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- For those not on facebook(copied from page)
Would like to organise a mass door to door flyering in Pudsey on Saturday. If you have time on the day, could you please let us know either by posting or sending us a message via Facebook or texting Brian 07900676606 or Lou 07779004747. Thanks to all for the support and help. xxxxxx
- 2012-02-05 05:48 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- possible sighting two weeks ago in calverley woods.
(copied from Help Find Snickers facebook page)
A snowy day out and about in Calverley Wood and Pudsey looking for Snickers. No new sightings today, but met many helpful people who are on the lookout. Keeping up the search tomorrow. Could people make sure that signs are still up in their local parks, shops, vets etc. If not please let us know. Also, please keep looking on the various dogs for sale sights online. Many thanks to everyone for helping to find Snickers. xxxxxx
- 2012-02-03 16:23 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- we have had a possible SIGHTING of Snickers yesterday on Ederoyd Lane, Pudsey at around 8 am.!
- 2012-02-03 00:23 scootjockey
- Sorry sweet snickers is still missing but its great you have regular sightings your working so hard with plenty helpers you`d do with a bit of luck. Good luck tomorrow from stolen Tays mum x
- 2012-02-02 01:13 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Potential sighting this morning around 8am (1stFeb)on Ederoyd Avenue in Pudsey (LS28 7QY) back near Galloway Lane.
- 2012-02-01 09:32 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-01-30 19:50 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- BUMPING Snickers to the top as there is a feature about her in current edition of the PUDSEY TIMES !
- 2012-01-29 21:20 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Sadlt there is still no news of Snickers despite his owners and helpers working very hard to find her. Hoping that all their hard work pays off and she is back home very soon
- 2012-01-24 22:48 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- BUMPED as Snickers owners radio interview with RADIO LEEDS which was cancelled yesterday went ahead this morning at 11.35 am. Please see Fido's friend's post below for details of how to catch the interview again on BBC iplayer Everything crossed for some news of this much loved girl xx
- 2012-01-24 19:05 Fido's friend
- The interview was on at 11.35am this morning, and you can catch it on BBC iplayer. Radio Leeds, Wes Butters show
- 2012-01-24 16:27 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Did it the radio interview go ahead today mini girl ?
- 2012-01-24 06:17 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Radio interview was cancelled yesterday. Should hopefully be today at 11.45
- 2012-01-23 08:59 Sherlock Bones-POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- Snickers' owner will be on Radio Leeds at 11.45 today.
- 2012-01-20 19:38 Fido's friend
- This should be a link to the YEP article http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/central-leeds/leeds_family_s_heartfelt_plea_for_help_to_find_missing_snickers_1_4165885
- 2012-01-18 18:36 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- can't find an online link...she is on page 16 of Yorkshire Evening Post for anyone local. Will check with Brian in case he has a link x
- 2012-01-18 18:09 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- am struggling to find the online link- will have another look now x
- 2012-01-18 15:38 Sherlock Bones-POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- Is there an online link, Lou?
- 2012-01-18 15:16 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- There is a feature on Snickers in today's Yorkshire Evening Post
- 2012-01-18 03:03 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Lots of people searched woodland area and park yesterday again.No sightings of any unaccompanied or injured dogs.Had good responses from local dog walkers- many were already aware and some had been involved in the search the night before.The owners are really grateful to all who gave up their time.
At 3.45 brian had a call from some school children regarding a possible sighting of snickers in the LS28 9LX (between lumly road and littlemoor road( area of Pudsey which is fairly close to where she first went missing.Area visited but no dog located.
Any further postering of the area much appreciated.thank you to everyone.
- 2012-01-17 22:56 Luby
- Any news on Snickers? Do hope she's ok and your soon reunited. Your in my thoughts. Come on Snickers get yourself home sweet girl
- 2012-01-17 11:41 bazil
- Hope hope this dog is ok and found soon x
- 2012-01-17 09:29 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Update- potential sighting of snickers on the Leeds and Bradford rd at 8.3opm last night.This dog was ? clipped by a car and ran into Bramley Falls Park.Car iwner and search team (including owners) checked last night but no dog located yet.Owners and others out searching this morning.
- 2012-01-15 18:37 Scuba Ros
- I'll poster Sainsbury's Greengates and Morrison's 5 Lane ends, also other spots in BD10 and 18. I'll also do Hirst Woods and Hirst Lock, they're in BD16 and attract dog walkiers from all over, also people walking an cycling on the towpath travel long distances. Good luck, Snickers owners, lets hope we're out taking posters down again before long. I found that the most satisfying job of all !!
- 2012-01-14 21:30 apazienza
- Hello Every one. In addition to the Swinnow area, we postered down the Farley Beck area, including Gamble Lane, Tong Road and back up Troydale to Kent Road in Pudsey. Also put posters and talked to people in Bramley Park. Hoping to get to Radio Aire and BBC Leeds on Sunday and focus on pet shops. Will also try to do the Abbey Pub area down by the Aire River.
- 2012-01-14 13:06 bazil
- Good luck, hope you get a sighting of Snickers soon x
- 2012-01-14 12:51 apazienza
- Hello Everyone. Today (Saturday) we are off again to poster. We are going to poster the Swinnow Moor and Hough Side areas. A triangle bordered by Swinnow Road, Hough Side Lane (B6154), and the Stanningley By Pass.
- 2012-01-14 11:26 apazienza
- The sighting in Bingley was NOT Snickers. A black and white cocker was turned into Aireworth Vet by a Mrs Blake. Adress and phone are: Aireworth Rd Keighley West Yorkshire BD21 4DJ 01535 602988. Dog was scanned and chipped. Hope this helps somebody else.
- 2012-01-14 10:03 Jayne - Head Office
- Poster emailed to helpers in BD 16,17,18,20,21.
- 2012-01-14 09:04 apazienza
- Hello Everyone. I have contacted Your Dog Walker. He has not had any dogs matching Snickers description turned into him. I have sent him a poster for reference.
- 2012-01-14 02:38 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- ADMIN PLEASE CAN WE HAVE EMAIL ALERTS sent out to the BD16 and surrounding post codes as there has been a possible sighting of Snickers in the UKAR car park in BD16.
- 2012-01-14 02:21 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Many thanks kiansdad thats a good idea ! apazienza I have found a link for this dog walker to help you make with them. contact http://www.your-dog-walker.co.uk/ with them. ~ Pam
- 2012-01-13 23:17 kiansdad
- Urgent..... The dog walker a business on swinnow lane is coordinator for springer rescue and a stones throw away........unsure of number but business called the dog walker. Look for his pink van opposite the high rise flats. His vans on his drive. Not only is he area co ordinator but he walks dogs for a living. He is a good bloke and I strongly suggest knocking on his door for help
- 2012-01-13 23:00 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Also I wonder if UKAR have any security cameras in their carpark?
- 2012-01-13 22:44 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- the BD16 2UA possible sighting is maybe 10-12 miles from the Wickes possible sighting. If these sightings are Snickers and she is going to 'triangle' back she may do so via Shipley,Idle, Calverley Horsforth,Rodley.
Please could email alerts go out to these areas.
- 2012-01-13 22:16 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- The possible Wicke's sighting came from one of the staff at the leisure centre- that she may have seen a 'brown spaniel type dog' down near Wickes.This does tie in with the Galloway road and Swinnow sightings.
will have a look on the map later re:the bingley sighting too
- 2012-01-13 21:56 apazienza
- Possible sighting in Crossflatts Bingley. A bit far from our other leads, but we will be following up in the morning. Anyone from the BD16 2UA area? Dog possibly fitting Snickers description was turned into the UKAR (dog was in the parking lot)to the receptionist.
- 2012-01-13 21:51 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- thanks Riverlady and minigirl ! Ninigirl have you got more details about the possible sighting please ?
- 2012-01-13 16:13 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- owners out postering +++ and spreading the word about snickers.
possible sighting earlier this week (mon) near Wickes on Pudsey Rd.
- 2012-01-12 21:23 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Have put Snickers on twitter + will circulate.
- 2012-01-12 20:57 apazienza
- Thank you so much to everyone for their help. We just received a call from Christian, a local dog walker who also works in the One-Stop on Galloway Lane/Chatsworth Road. He saw Snickers at approximately 7:45-8pm outside the store on Dec 26th. When approached, Snickers ran across the street into a garden, staying there for about half hour. When Christian tried to approach Snickers later, she ran back across the street and went either further down Galloway Lane direction Owlcoates/Waterloo Road. Thank you for this info Christian!
- 2012-01-12 12:40 LouFryer
- I couldn't really make out the colour of her collar as it was very dark. It may have been a burgundy colour, a leather collar, but as I say it was pitch black and not the best lighting in the area. I was more concerned about trying to approach her carefully as I didn't want to scare her into the road and into the busy Galloway Lane.
- 2012-01-12 12:21 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Loufryer i do think your sighting may well have been Snickers and it is a help to at least have had a sighting of her.Did you get s good enough look at her collar to be able to describe it ? There is a facebook page f0r her please 'like' it and ask your contacts to share it http://www.facebook.com/#!/HelpFindSnickers
- 2012-01-12 12:00 bazil
- Great there has been a sighting of Snickers. Now you have an area to target. LouFryer mentioned a church, keep checking its grounds, the graveyard if it has one as dogs like quiet areas. Also if there is an allotments nearby, she could be getting food from there. Hope she is found very soon xLast edited: 2012-01-12 12:01:54 by bazil
- 2012-01-12 11:41 LouFryer
- No worries, I'm just sorry I can't help further. My brother has seen the picture (he was taking me home) and he thinks it was definitely her too.
I've shared this on Facebook as I have a few people on my friends list who live in the Pudsey area.
I really hope you find her soon.
- 2012-01-12 10:11 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- BUMPED due to the sighting of Snickers on Boxing Day in the Galloway Lane area at around 10pm. Please see the post by LouFryer below.
- 2012-01-12 10:05 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- LouFryer thankyou so much for this sighting !! I have informed her owner who is out postering today and suggested that they target this area with posters.
- 2012-01-12 07:16 LouFryer
- I know this probably won't help much, but I saw Snickers at about 10pm on Boxing Day night. I was coming out of my brothers estate (Chatsworths LS28) when I saw her on Galloway Lane. I thought it was odd that a dog like that was wondering about on it's own so stopped to see if there was a number on her collar. I got about 20 yards from her and she made off running I think into Galloway Crescent or the area of the church. We couldn't track her down again. I'm sorry I can't help further but might be worth having a word with houses around there and put posters up there if not already done. I hope she turns up.
- 2012-01-11 22:41 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Here is a link to Snicker's facebook page- please like and share
- 2012-01-11 16:26 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Thanks Shereen and scootjockey !Have left a message on Snickers owners mobile but I do know that dog wardens and stray kennels were contacted when Snickers went missing and postering is being done. Hoping that this beautiful girl is found very soon x
- 2012-01-11 14:20 scootjockey
- Sorry snickers is missing she beautifull hope she`s home.Stolen Tays mum. I did wonder if this little girl belonged to the farm in pudsey. Gail
- 2012-01-11 12:02 Shereen
- Alerts sent out to helpers in LS3 LS4 LS5 LS6 LS12 LS13 LS18 LS19 LS27 LS28 , BD1 BD2 BD3 BD4 BD5 BD10 and BD11
- 2012-01-11 10:45
- Sorry to see that SNICKERS is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.