Lost: Blenheim Cavalier King Charles Female In South East (MK12)
- Dog ID 36151
- Status Lost
- Registered 11 Jan 2012
- Name RUBY RULE
- Breed Cavalier King Charles
- Gender Female
- Age Young Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Blenheim
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Hernia
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 04 Jan 2012
- Where Lost She escaped from the back garden in Wolverton, Milton Keynes
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area MK12
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info She is a very cute and loving dog, brought for our 4 year old daughter, who obviously misses her very much.
- Phone 1 01908226260
- Phone 2 07403221635
- Listed By Tarin Rule
- Views 2556
- Followers 1
- See more dogs Lost in MK12
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-01-07 08:21 Jan S
- There is a little female Cavalier found in Llanelli on the 'Many Tears' site, looks to have very similar colouring.
- 2012-09-18 16:15 Sylvia
- Could this be her? http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/106463293/cavalier-king-charles-spaniel-full-pedigree.html
- 2012-05-13 15:52 cookie
- there is a blenheim cav on dog warden page found in mk,says male but mistakes have been made before!
- 2012-05-12 18:28 Linda
- Not in your area but found this on Friday-ad http://www.friday-ad.co.uk/westerham/pets/dogs-and-puppies-for-sale/king-charles-spaniel/cavalier-king-charles-YI2159C20
- 2012-02-29 12:51 Jayne - Head Office
- email from a helper...Hi,
I can't log in to add a note, think I must have my username wrong but a vets near here has posted on facebook a cav spaniel found in Keighley. I know its a long way from this dog:
I don;t wnat to get the owners hopes us, but the face is similar, might be worth someone checking out. I've added a note on the facebook page too for them to check dogslost, really need to see a sideways view to tell if its the same dog or not.
Hope this helps,
- 2012-01-31 07:41 Poppinloppin
- I really hope this is Ruby with the animal wardens.
- 2012-01-26 04:50 glynafon
- .Skip to content
Lost and Found dogs 258054 .Lost And Found
24 Jan 2012 King Charle Spaniel
Location: Milton Keynes MK3
Colour: Brown Tan
Our Ref: 258054
For further details call 0845 241 7253 (local rate)
to amend, email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our ref and full postcode, attach picture if available
- 2012-01-21 12:05 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- Ruby Rule is still missing - have advised owners to take out an advert in the local paper - they are still actively looking and posters are up in the area
- 2012-01-20 17:40 Lorraine - Area Co-ordinator Kent
- Sorry to hear about Ruby Tarin x My heart goes out to you, my cavvy has been missing 19 months now so I know what you are going through. I look online everyday for cavaliers for sale or in rescue so I will keep my eyes peeled for Ruby. Fingers crossed you get her home soon x
- 2012-01-13 11:28 Tarin Rule
- We do not have Ruby back yet, we are still putting posters up in Wolverton and surrounding areas. Feel free to search locally to Wolverton if you are out that way, or if you want to take a couple of posters from me that may be useful. I really appreciate your help. I'm sure with all this work we can make my daughter very happy.
- 2012-01-12 20:54 Poppinloppin
- Is there any news on Ruby Rule?
I have time tomorrow, where best to search?
- 2012-01-12 12:50 Fireside Friends
- Shared on Facebook.
- 2012-01-12 08:39 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Have put Ruby Rule on twitter + will circulate.
- 2012-01-11 19:41 patm
- Posted on our CKCS forums - we have members in that area. Hope Ruby is home soon.
- 2012-01-11 11:47 Shereen
- Alerts sent out to helpers in MK5,MK6,MK8,MK9,MK11,MK12,MK13,MK14,MK15,MK16 and MK19
- 2012-01-11 09:18
- Sorry to see that RUBY RULE is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.