Found: Blenheim (Chestnut/White) Cavalier King Charles Female In South East (SL1)
- Dog ID 35898
- Status Found
- Registered 03 Jan 2012
- Name UNKNOWN
- Breed Cavalier King Charles
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Small
- Colour blenheim (Chestnut/White)
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost
- Where Lost
- Lost In Region
- Lost In Post Area
- Date Found 01 Jan 2012
- Where Found Slough Contact SDK enviromental
- Found In Region South East
- Found In Post Area SL1
- Date Reunited
- Other Info This girl is in good condition but is coughing maybe from being out,she has very bloodshot eyes
- Phone 1 01803 696900
- Phone 2
- Listed By Shereen
- Views 1664
- Followers 1
- See more dogs Found in SL1
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-02-28 00:33 OliversDad
- When we had Oliver from the Cavalier Rescue he had bad teeth and did not like men, only women. He came from a broken home and we think the husband used to hit the wife and possibly him. It took time but he now trusts and likes me, but sadly he lost of of his teeth as they were beyond saving, but he has learned to eat mosty things without them. I home this lady got back with her owner or was rehomed.
- 2012-01-05 21:27 Rosalie
- Could she have kennel cough?
I could foster if you need some one, have 2 k.c.cavaliers of my own.
I am about 50 miles away.
I foster for the yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk
I hope her owner is found they are such loving dogs.
- 2012-01-04 00:03 Shereen
- I forgot to add she does have quite bad teeth so may be over 8 yrs...she seems to like males so could be a mans dog
- 2012-01-03 23:53 Julsbro
- If a foster/permanent home is needed i would take her if need be. I am in Leeds West Yorkshire so would need help with transport. Sounds as though she may have heart trouble with the coughing & bloodshot eyes, i have had cavaliers in the past abandoned because of serious health problems,she would be best getting checked by a vet a.s.a.p. Julie (Experienced Dog Rescuer)
- 2012-01-03 22:04 Cracking cavachons
- I hope she finds her family soon. Poor girl. Have posted on my Facebook page xLast edited: 2012-01-03 22:04:11 by Cracking cavachons
- 2012-01-03 11:45 Mel
- I'll forward this to my friend who has 4 Cavaliers and is a member of various Cavalier forums. We are in Amersham so not far from Slough.
- 2012-01-03 11:31
- Thank you for taking the time to list this found dog and ensuring the safety of the dog.
Please ensure that you notify your local Dog Warden and the local Police Station - in Scotland you MUST inform your local Police Station and if possible contact the Dog Warden also.
The found dog may have a Microchip or a Tattoo - please have the dog scanned and checked for a tattoo at a vet's so that owners may be contacted as soon as possible.
Please check on our Missing pages in case the Found dog has been registered as missing with us.
If possible please add a photo as this greatly assists our work in matching Found dogs with Missing dogs.