Lost: White And Light Tan Terrier Jack Russell Male In South East (GU5)
- Dog ID 33255
- Status Lost
- Registered 05 Oct 2011
- Name HARRY SIGHTED
- Breed Terrier Jack Russell
- Gender Male
- Operation Neutered
- Age Older Adult
- Colour white and light tan
- Tail Docked
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 04 Oct 2011
- Where Lost Bramley, Guildford. SIGHTED 12th February at Chinthurst Hill.
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area GU5
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Owner is on holiday...lost from garden...please share on Facebook as carer cannot...as owner is on her page...Tx
- Phone 1 07818 436794
- Phone 2 07966 148896
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 3727
- See more dogs Lost in GU5
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-22 22:13 nosebag1955
- Yes my dear Harry is still missing and I will not give up looking for him! Thankyou for all your help
- 2012-10-07 18:22 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- If still missing please can a co-ordinator put on the list for a CMW advert
- 2012-08-02 10:13 nosebag1955
- Unfortunately this was not Harry as the dog was picked up by someone who said it was their dog.
- 2012-07-31 10:49 Jayne - Head Office
- Message with a possible sighting yesterday outside Youngs upholsterers, Cranleigh...number passed on to owner.
- 2012-03-31 19:25 nosebag1955
- Harry was seen again on Railway Line between Bramley and 1st wooden bridge on 20th March 2012 but would not be caught please help to catch him and bring him home - thank you
- 2012-02-13 13:04 Jayne - Head Office
- Poster emailed to helpers in GU 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8.
- 2012-02-12 18:29 nosebag1955
- Harry was seen yesterday and have a video to confirm it was Harry, on Chinthurst Hill at around 5 pm barking down a hole, have been up there all day to day but no sign please keep an eye out for him, could be with a new owner
- 2011-10-28 09:28 Jayne - Head Office
- Harry featured in todays Surrey Advertiser.
- 2011-10-13 19:13 Jools
- harry sited cranleigh railway line on sunday 9th October but did not have his collar on but looked well! Also had a call to say that a dog that looked like Harry was see on Rodborough Common on Monday 10th October but ran away (which is not like Harry as he runs up to people - usually!) Please keep looking
- 2011-10-12 07:48 nosebag1955
- also had a possible sighting at Rodborough Common on Monday at 5p.m this common is near Milford and leads onto Elstead and Tilford so if any one in that area please can you put up some posters and keep a look out for him - thank you - I am the owner
- 2011-10-11 19:07 nosebag1955
- Had a phone call tonight Tuesday 11th to say someone saw him on the railway line from Shalford to Shoreham on Sunday at 10 am. He was in Cranleigh by the back of Sainsburys. The couple were pretty sure it was harry - so keep looking everyone please
- 2011-10-07 15:14 Jools
- ellywelly - thank you. That really is appreciated
- 2011-10-07 15:14 Jools
- PaulaK - thanks. That's a very good idea
- 2011-10-07 11:49 PaulaK
- have posted on Surrey Life FB page - it says Surrey HIlls Wood Fair is on in Bramley this weekend - would be a good place to hand out leaflets
- 2011-10-06 18:31 Jill
- have put posters up at local popular dog walking car parks
and forwarded to my client database for their support.
- 2011-10-06 11:32 Jools
- Hi LesleyJane. Yes all the neighbours notified, and vets, dog warden etc. Posters up and search parties out. We're really hoping to hear something soon. Thanks for your posting. Its good to know people are thinking about Harry x
- 2011-10-06 10:24 lesleyjane
- He may be trying to go home? Have his neighbours been asked to look out for him? Good luck.x
- 2011-10-06 07:11 PaulaK
- Details mailed to contacts
- 2011-10-06 04:55 Jayne - Head Office
- Poster e mailed to helpers in GU1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8.
- 2011-10-05 16:32
- Sorry to see that HARRY SIGHTED is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.