Found: Liver And White English Springer Spaniel Female In South West (SN3)
- Dog ID 112844
- Status Found
- Registered 20 Mar 2017
- Name DECEASED POSSIBLY FERN
- Gender & Breed Female English Springer Spaniel
- Age Elderly
- Colour liver and white
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Found 02 Mar 2017
- Where Found New College Swindon
- Found In Region South West
- Found In Post Area SN3
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Swindon Borough Council’s Animal and Licensing Team are seeking the owner of a liver and white Springer Spaniel found straying in Swindon. The dog was found on a grassy area near New College in the afternoon of March 2. She had been seen roaming around the area all day but the Council was not contacted until 4 pm. According to her microchip, she was named Fern and was 15 years old. The chip was registered to an address in Dorset so appears to be out of date and attempts to contact the owner have be
- Listed By Jenkins
- Views 1619
- Please login to view & print a poster
- See more dogs Found in SN3
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-03-24 15:04 Johns Petcare - Devizes
- The police will be able to locate her owner.
- 2017-03-22 12:52 Diane
- Shared ONESTOPALLDOGS FBook & Twitter
- 2017-03-22 01:55 Mary
- Reynard has 10500 been checked against this found dog?
- 2017-03-21 13:25 Reynard - Area Volunteer, Wiltshire
- Fern DL 12989 is not thought by Swindon Dog Warden, to be this poorly Fern .
Run Free at The Bridge gorgeous Fern (112844) xxx
- 2017-03-21 08:55 Mary
- More likely to be lost Fern 10500 age wise, although there is no photo to compare.
- 2017-03-21 07:21 ClaireC - Area Volunteer, Buckinghamshire
- Don't think this is the Fern that is on doglost and missing since 2008. Fern would be approx 10-11 yrs old now and this dog is being reported as 15 yrs old! If we knew the chip no that would help though. Last edited: 2017-03-21 07:22:20 by ClaireC - Area Volunteer, Buckinghamshire
- 2017-03-20 21:52 Jenkins
- Here is the facebook link :-
- 2017-03-20 21:46
- Thank you for taking the time to list this found dog and ensuring the safety of the dog.
Please ensure that you notify your local Dog Warden and the local Police Station - in Scotland you MUST inform your local Police Station and if possible contact the Dog Warden also.
The found dog may have a Microchip or a Tattoo - please have the dog scanned and checked for a tattoo at a vet's so that owners may be contacted as soon as possible.
Please check on our Missing pages in case the Found dog has been registered as missing with us.
If possible please add a photo as this greatly assists our work in matching Found dogs with Missing dogs.