Lost: White And Tan Parson Russell Terrier Male In Scotland (EH22)
- Dog ID 81965
- Status Lost
- Registered 26 Jan 2015
- Name JEFF MISSING TWO YEARS
- Gender & Breed Male Parson Russell Terrier
- Age Older Adult
- Colour white and tan
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 25 Dec 2014
- Where Lost Dalkeith, Mid Lothian.
- Lost In Region Scotland
- Lost In Post Area EH22
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07768 976113
- Phone 2
- Listed By Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Views 8531
- View Poster
- See more dogs Lost in EH22
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2016-12-26 19:38 JANI
- sharing to groups x
- 2016-12-26 12:24 Jane
- Shared Twittered
- 2016-12-26 00:44 GeoffA - Area Volunteer, Cornwall
- Added link to DogLost Central Scotland fb page.
- 2016-12-25 18:30 onestopalldogs
- Shared Facebook & Twitter
- 2016-12-25 15:15 Seeks
- Thinking of you especially today xxx
- 2016-05-10 12:47 Seeks
- His family have a [possible sighting in the West Lothian area.... Its not a confirmed one but its very possible he is in that part....
I just wish he was home!! xx
- 2015-12-27 14:30 Sharon - Social Media Team
- I shared with Doglost FB & Twitter. Hope the family have some good news about their missing boy , Jeff very soon . x
- 2015-12-27 10:15 Nik - PR Advisor
- Jeff is dog 3 in our 12 dogs of Christmas and is being featured across out social media outlets.
- 2015-10-25 15:40 Woodys mum
- Could somebody check this dog found in Liverpool please just in case its Jeff. Thanks. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=672658732241&set=gm.1167677289928050&type=3
- 2015-10-03 21:15 juliek
- Check out dog found in Ipswich, Jack Russel dog lost ID 92752
- 2015-09-17 08:03 Shelagh - Area Volunteer, East London
- Anybody Huntingdon Cambridgeshire who can put up some posters?
- 2015-09-17 06:59 Bev Lawrence
- Shared CB6. Good luck x
- 2015-09-16 22:44 Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- New poster image added (refresh page to view)
- 2015-09-16 21:38 Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Extra alerts sent to postcodes PE1,PE27,PE28,PE29,CB1,CB2,CB3,CB4,CB5,CB6,CB7,CB8,CB9,CB10,CB11 as requested by the owner.
- 2015-07-29 15:46 cassiecat07
- You probably have already checked but as I cant see it listed here. Please check ad on Gumtree pets lost and found. Dog found 25.7.2015 Gilmerton Rd. Dalkeith. No details of dog given so only owner claims. Ad Id 1126576468Last edited: 2015-07-29 15:47:24 by cassiecat07
- 2015-05-29 19:27 shel
- 2015-05-25 15:44 shel
- https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153415660099391&set=pcb.782688761830473&type=1&theater maybe?
- 2015-04-16 07:28 nickyjm
- Shared On facebook. So sad to read your story on lost box. Hope you find him really soon x
- 2015-03-20 15:01 Unknown
- jeff now has a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFTjyV03glQ&feature=youtu.be
- 2015-02-25 16:46 Sharon - Social Media Team
- Shared with Doglost & Twitter. Hope Jeff is safely back home soon. x
- 2015-02-25 09:11 Mollychops - Area Co-ordinator Gloucestershire
- Jeff is featured in todays Countrymans Weekly
- 2015-02-20 08:05 Happiness yorkie lover xxx
- Please read jefffs story on Facebook this family need help as police don't seem to be x can extra alerts be sent out in the Newcastle area contact owner please admin for further info xxxxxLast edited: 2015-02-20 08:05:40 by Happiness yorkie lover xxx
- 2015-02-19 13:27 Unknown
- 2015-02-16 09:40 Unknown
- Please support Jeff's Thunderclap, details on previous comment
- 2015-02-16 06:49 Unknown
- Jeff has a Thunderclap today, please support. Details and many more pictures of him are in his Facebook page
- 2015-02-15 15:25 Dog Theft Awareness North East
- Sharing on my pages in DURHAM , NEWCASTLE and North East area
- 2015-02-07 23:22 Sheila
- I've tried sharing Jeff on dog lost page in Newcastle, as anyshare is worth a try x
- 2015-02-06 18:49 Unknown
- It says on Jeff's Facebook page he has been stolen and may now be in the Newcastle area, can helpers in Newcastle be alerted?
- 2015-01-29 17:10 SuzeeBee
- Please note, Jeff went missing on Christmas Day.
Taken from https://www.facebook.com/FindJeffScotland?ref=ts&fref=ts
Jeff disappeared on Christmas day in the Newbattle woods around the Dalkeith area in Scotland. All local vets, dog shelters, police, council services, dog warden have been contacted poster have been displayed in key area's. Extensive searching of the woods burrows and surrounding areas have been made with other people and dogs.
- 2015-01-29 11:29 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Message from owner...
Jeff is more than just a dog he lives his life to the max with us included in everything that we have done or doing over the last 8 years he is very very savvy… he has climbed munro’s, Surf’s and fishes, dig hole’s and a keen hunter lucky for us he only catches the odd fat squirrel,he lives a full active life and spends his time out with us in all weather, he come’s to our studio daily and has been totally integrated into our lifestyle… to say that we are gutted is an understatement our hearts are ripped out at the moment and not a moment has not passed that we are not thinking about him and where he is the need to know if he is alive or dead to get closure this is so out of character for him and for no one to see him is a gobsmackingly hard.
Stay connected with Staunch
tumblr | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- 2015-01-26 16:42 Happiness yorkie lover xxx
- So glad to see Jeff on here at last xx hope he now gets located and gets home xxx
- 2015-01-26 13:07 dogtrainingmidlothian
- Shared on dogtrainingmidlothian pages :-) Hope he is returned home safe and well very soon :-)
- 2015-01-26 11:50 Gino - Administrator, Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in in EH15-23,32-38.
- 2015-01-26 11:48 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- email from owner...
Jeff is more than just a dog he lives his life to the max with us included in everything that we have done or doing over the last 8 years he is very very savvy... he has climbed munro's, Surf's and fishes, dig hole's and a keen hunter lucky for us he only catches the odd fat squirrel,he lives a full active life and spends his time out with us in all weather, he come's to our studio daily and has been totally integrated into our lifestyle... to say that we are gutted is an understatement our hearts are ripped out at the moment and not a moment has not passed that we are not thinking about him and where he is the need to know if he is alive or dead to get closure this is so out of character for him and for no one to see him is a gobsmackingly hard.
- 2015-01-26 11:04
- Sorry to see that JEFF MISSING TWO YEARS is missing.
- If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and check that all details are up to date.
- Owners targeted by a malicious hoaxer demanding money for the return of their dog should phone the police on 101 immediately and contact email@example.com
- A photograph of your dog is essential for the website. If you have not already uploaded one, please do so by clicking on Update details. Alternatively you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the dog's DogLost ID number: (81965)
- Obtain a missing poster by clicking on View poster above. Posters are very important so start postering now!
- You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments. You can add comments by clicking on Click here to add a comment.
- Contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, the Police. Give a detailed description with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your area here.
- If your dog has been stolen inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN).
- If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, it can be legally re-homed after seven days. Visit rescue centres in person and do not rely on checking by phone alone. Other people may not recognise your dog by your description, so give them a DogLost poster.
- Keep us updated by keeping your dog's page up to date and check for posts from helpers who may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings
- DogLost is free and anyone asking for money to find or return your dog is not volunteering for us. If you are concerned about an approach you have received, please call our helpline on 01633 668 364. Lines are open seven days a week 08:00-20:00.