Lost: Mongrel Male In North West (SK9)
- Dog ID 55749
- Status Lost
- Registered 05 Aug 2013
- Name TUSCAN
- Breed Mongrel
- Gender Male
- Build Medium
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars He has a large lump on his front left leg.
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 02 Aug 2013
- Where Lost He wandered out of his back garden on Manchester Road in Wilmslow.
- Lost In Region North West
- Lost In Post Area SK9
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info He is 17 years old and very laid back and friendly. His family miss him.
- Phone 1 07969565647
- Phone 2
- Listed By Faz86
- Views 778
- Followers 3
- See more dogs Lost in SK9
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-08-21 13:07 Kezzerbell
- Hi, have you checked on gumtree I've noticed there's loads of dogs on there site for sale
- 2013-08-16 17:20 ClaireBearG - Dogs Northwest Repost
- I see Tuscan has been registered again (56221)
Has there been any sightings of him? Will share again and hope there is some goods news soon x
- 2013-08-06 22:40 Faz86
- Thank you for sharing and looking out for him. No luck so far but we are still phoning round local vets and police every couple of days. The local dogs homes say they haven't had a dog matching his description but we're going to visit them this week to look at the dogs ourselves to check. Thanks for your help and kind comments.
- 2013-08-06 21:01 ClaireBearG - Dogs Northwest Repost
- Cant stop thinking about this lovely boy, shared again, hope he's found safe and returned back to his owners asap x
- 2013-08-06 11:19 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Thanks for sharing x
Hope this old boy is safely back home soon x
- 2013-08-05 20:42 ClaireBearG - Dogs Northwest Repost
- Shared Tuscan on FB, hope he is back home asap x
- 2013-08-05 12:38 gino
- Alerts sent to helpers in SK7-11. WA15,16. M22,90.
- 2013-08-05 11:27
- Sorry to see that TUSCAN is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.