Lost: Mongrel Male In North West (SK9)
- Dog ID 55749
- Status Lost
- Registered 05 Aug 2013
- Name TUSCAN
- Gender & Breed Male Mongrel
- Build Medium
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars He has a large lump on his front left leg.
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 02 Aug 2013
- Where Lost He wandered out of his back garden on Manchester Road in Wilmslow.
- Lost In Region North West
- Lost In Post Area SK9
- Date Reunited
- Other Info He is 17 years old and very laid back and friendly. His family miss him.
- Phone 1 07969565647
- Phone 2
- Listed By Faz86
- Views 1217
- Followers 4
- View Poster
- See more dogs Lost in SK9
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2013-08-21 13:07 Kezzerbell
- Hi, have you checked on gumtree I've noticed there's loads of dogs on there site for sale
- 2013-08-16 17:20 ClaireG - Area Co-ordinator, Bolton
- I see Tuscan has been registered again (56221)
Has there been any sightings of him? Will share again and hope there is some goods news soon x
- 2013-08-06 22:40 Faz86
- Thank you for sharing and looking out for him. No luck so far but we are still phoning round local vets and police every couple of days. The local dogs homes say they haven't had a dog matching his description but we're going to visit them this week to look at the dogs ourselves to check. Thanks for your help and kind comments.
- 2013-08-06 21:01 ClaireG - Area Co-ordinator, Bolton
- Cant stop thinking about this lovely boy, shared again, hope he's found safe and returned back to his owners asap x
- 2013-08-06 11:19 Goldenfrodo (Wales)
- Thanks for sharing x
Hope this old boy is safely back home soon x
- 2013-08-05 20:42 ClaireG - Area Co-ordinator, Bolton
- Shared Tuscan on FB, hope he is back home asap x
- 2013-08-05 12:38 Gino - Administrator, Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in SK7-11. WA15,16. M22,90.
- 2013-08-05 11:27
- Sorry to see that TUSCAN is missing.
- If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and check that all details are up to date.
- A photograph of your dog is essential for the website. If you have not already uploaded one, please do so by clicking on Update details. Alternatively you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the dog's DogLost ID number: (55749)
- Obtain a missing poster by clicking on View poster above. Posters are very important so start postering now!
- You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments. You can add comments by clicking on Click here to add a comment.
- Contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, the Police. Give a detailed description with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your area here.
- If your dog has been stolen inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN).
- If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, it can be legally re-homed after seven days. Visit rescue centres in person and do not rely on checking by phone alone. Other people may not recognise your dog by your description, so give them a DogLost poster.
- Keep us updated by keeping your dog's page up to date and check for posts from helpers who may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings
- DogLost is free and anyone asking for money to find or return your dog is not volunteering for us. If you are concerned about an approach you have received, please call our helpline on 0844 800 3220. Lines are open seven days a week 07:00-21:00.