Reunited: Blue / Grey Bedlington Terrier Female
- Dog ID 48000
- Status Reunited
- Registered 28 Jan 2013
- Name REMY
- Gender & Breed Female Bedlington Terrier (Spayed)
- Age Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Blue / Grey
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Yellow flowery collar.
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 28 Jan 2013
- Where Lost Alfrick area, Worcester.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area WR6
- Date Found 29 Jan 2013
- Where Found Found by someone who saw the poster.
- Found In Region Central
- Date Reunited 29 Jan 2013
- Other Info Remy is new to the area and has escaped from her new home through the cat flap. She is likely to be nervous. Remy is wearing a yellow flowery collar with breeders details on the ID disc. If there is no answer on the phone then please text the mobile number....Last SIGHTED in Hopton Lane at 7.00am. May have been grazed by a car.
- Phone 1 01886 884224
- Phone 2 07899753401 or 07813450575
- Reward? YES
- Listed By Miteymidgets
- Views 1562
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2013-01-30 18:29 ClaireC - Area Volunteer, Buckinghamshire
- Love the name and my BC is called Remy as well. Glad your Remy is back home safe and sound and please stay that way Remy xx
- 2013-01-30 07:59 B30
- Thanks for the update Miteymidgets. It sounds like she's had a bit of an adventure!
- 2013-01-29 13:55 Miteymidgets
- Thank you for your help.
Very pleased to say Remy is OK.
Very tired plastered in mud with many brambles tangled in coat, sore feet and a couple of grazes, but otherwise fine!
- 2013-01-29 11:55 B30
- So pleased to see Remy home. Poster power again!!
- 2013-01-29 11:10 Unknown
- Remy is now back home and is been bathed and checked over. Bless her xx
- 2013-01-28 22:14 Unknown
- Info and Advice sheet sent.
- 2013-01-28 16:24 Miteymidgets
- sorry put in 1 too many 0's....should now be correct!
- 2013-01-28 15:29 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Owner please update chip number as number you registered is not recognised.
- 2013-01-28 15:16 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in WR1,2,6,13,14.