Lost: Grey Weimaraner Female In Central (ST18)
- Dog ID 41392
- Status Lost
- Registered 20 Jul 2012
- Name AMBER
- Breed Weimaraner
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Large
- Colour Grey
- Tail Docked
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 18 Jul 2012
- Where Lost Fradswell, Staffordshire.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area ST18
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info 2 years old. Amber is a slim dog and very shy. She barks at strangers. She went missing from the garden today at 6pm with another weimaraner, who later returned home alone. The area is very rural, so she may have travelled quite a distance. PLEASE look out for her and contact us with any info/sightings. Thank you.
- Phone 1 07971 570575
- Phone 2 01889 271354
- Reward? YES
- Listed By rj2404
- Views 2449
- See more dogs Lost in ST18
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-04-05 10:16 BordercollieX
- VERY long shot, but this has been on Twitter this morning - "@macintosh_m Weimaraner seen around the fields next to Feltham lane, couldn't catch but had a thin brown leather collar. Bitch I think." Fingers crossed.
- 2013-01-25 10:35 KerrieO
- The below dog (on Alfies dogs facebook page) has been reunited with her owner
- 2013-01-22 09:45 Poppy & Willow's Mum
- Along way from home, but I found this on Alfie's dogs facebook page:- https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=352880911486760&set=a.219895361451983.50143.100002945628412&type=1&theater
- 2012-09-21 13:56 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Some miles from home, but the k9 search facebook page has a found female Weimaraner - details as follows:
1298 FOUND in Dudley DY1 on 18.09.12
Weimaraner, female, blue, microchipped - unregistered
CONTACT K9 Search UK on 07988 433187 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2012-08-08 08:01 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly Magazine
- 2012-07-29 10:46 Trella
- Ok thanks Sue tried to ring them and left message on phone numbers on poster. No response from them yet . Will try to poster today.
- 2012-07-25 11:05 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Yes they have, I meant that Amber is still missing
- 2012-07-25 10:50 Trella
- I live in Stone ST15 Sue has the owner not made any contact with you since the initial missing report?
- 2012-07-24 16:41 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- No Trella there has been no news on Amber. I understand that the area is quite difficult to poster with being so rural but if you can find any where you could put some that would be great.
- 2012-07-24 16:39 Jan.Petsearchuk
- Trella, where do you live? I am petsearcher for Uttoxeter and haven't seen anything about her missing anywhere other than when the owner contacted me.
- 2012-07-24 16:22 Trella
- Has there been anymore information regarding Amber?sighting etc?? I live very close to this area. Have not seen posters etc. would be happy to poster if required.
- 2012-07-23 10:08 Jan.Petsearchuk
- You can add my phone number as a contact as well as she is on our petsearch website and lives close to us. Our number is 01889 562 907. Thanks.
- 2012-07-22 11:39 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Put on Facebook Central and West Mids Shrops & Staffs
- 2012-07-22 09:44 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-07-22 09:39 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in ST10,11,14,15,16,17,18,
- 2012-07-22 00:59 mena viana
- you have here photo in this document: http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/24346637/114214343/name/Missing%20Weimaraner%20URGENT.pdf
- 2012-07-20 19:25 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner, he has contacted the DW, vets, kennels, local radio and local paper. I have given him sites to check on on the internet. The chip company and to poster if possible.
- 2012-07-20 19:11 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Info and Advice sheet sent.
- 2012-07-20 17:15
- Sorry to see that AMBER is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.