Lost: Blue And White Whippet Male In Central (SY13)
- Dog ID 40929
- Status Lost
- Registered 03 Jul 2012
- Name BLUE
- Breed Whippet
- Gender Male
- Operation Neutered
- Age Young Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Blue and White
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars White chest. 12 months old.
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 02 Jul 2012
- Where Lost Whitchurch, Shropshire.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area SY13
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Blue is 12 months old and is a very friendly dog. He disappeared from the garden and is thought to have been STOLEN as he is not a dog to wonder off. PLEASE help us find him as we miss him terribly. Thank you.
- Phone 1 07894 606642
- Phone 2
- Listed By poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- Views 2878
- See more dogs Lost in SY13
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-02-27 17:21 Nikki19
- There has been a whippet found on Facebook who looks very similar, could this be your boy https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?fbid=10151332316273651&set=a.10150209014633651.312911.512088650&type=1&theater
- 2012-07-18 07:53 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine
- 2012-07-16 18:52 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Owner can you please let us know that you've seen the messages on Blue's page and the offers of help
- 2012-07-16 12:51 WB Owner
- I just wondered whether there had been any update on Blue. We lost our blue and white whippet in June - Lola in Cheshire - again we suspect she has been stolen as she doesn't wander off and vanished within 2 minutes.
Have you contacted Scruples, the whippet rescue centre? Also have you checked with your chip company that all the details are correct - we had a problem with Lola's. I will continue to keep a look out for both Lola and Blue - you never know. You have my heat felt sympathy - whoever has done this is dispicable. WB Lola's mum
- 2012-07-10 20:53 wrighty
- We live about 15 mins away from you and have a free day tomorrow, would you like us to poster anywhere.Hope Blue is home soon.
- 2012-07-07 10:33 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- No news on Blue as yet. Owner is working really hard to spread the word on him. Ad in the paper tonight.Last edited: 2012-07-07 10:34:35 by Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- 2012-07-05 20:19 Bev
- Hi, i am a Veterinary Nurse working in Nantwich & will certainly keep a look out for Blue. I will also print & display poster in waiting room as we have a no of clients who travel from the Whitchurch area. Please ensure you contact Waylands & Leonard Brothers Vets.
Hope he returns home very soon.
- 2012-07-05 10:03 whippetrescue@northwest
- I shall keep a look out for this lovely boy.
- 2012-07-05 09:22 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Alerts sent to CW5,LL13,SY12,SY13,SY14,SY4,TF9
- 2012-07-05 09:08 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Just had confirmation from the owner that Blue is missing from Whitchurch SY13. Have amended details above and will send out alerts to the right areas now.
- 2012-07-05 08:17 rachelhayball - Area Co-ordinator Dorset, Devon and South Somerset
- She, the owner gave us an SY13 postcode
- 2012-07-04 15:29 Jan.Petsearchuk
- I have circulated on Petsearch.
- 2012-07-04 15:29 Jan.Petsearchuk
- I have circulated on Petsearch.
- 2012-07-04 14:54 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-07-04 13:34 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Owner please can you confirm if Blue was lost in postocde SY6 or SY13 so that we can make sure we notify the right people. Thanks
- 2012-07-04 13:16 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Put on Facebook Central and West Mids Shrops & Staffs
- 2012-07-04 10:54 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner, she has contacted DW, Police, local kennels, postering has been done. He has been on the radio and the paper will be contacted. I have given her certain sites to check on. Owner is aware of traveller sites locally.Last edited: 2012-07-04 12:44:14 by Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- 2012-07-04 10:51 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Thanks Jayne x
- 2012-07-04 10:48 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in SY5,6,7,8,9.
- 2012-07-04 10:41 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Photo now on site, waiting for alerts to go out.
- 2012-07-04 10:40 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- photo uploaded from mobile ready for alerts please
- 2012-07-04 10:40 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Info and Advice sheet sent.
- 2012-07-03 23:14 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- Email sent asking owner to send photo to admin.
- 2012-07-03 22:50
- Sorry to see that BLUE is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.