Lost: On PG List As Gold, (like A Sandy Colour) Lhasa Apso Male In South East (RM9)
- Dog ID 40435
- Status Lost
- Registered 17 Jun 2012
- Name JACKSON STOLEN
- Breed Lhasa Apso
- Gender Male
- Age Young Adult
- Build Small
- Colour On PG list as gold, (like a sandy colour)
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Double row of front teeth, was awaiting a op. solid gold, (sandy)
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 12 Jun 2012
- Where Lost From dagenham area but was reclaimed by someone claiming to be the owner.
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area RM9
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info My dog manage, to get out of my house, was missing, while we was looking in local parks, a elderly lady found him, was wait with my dog wait from someone to come looking for him, when a black car, (no mark or model) pull up and asked if she was looking for the owner, and then said that my dog was hers, and drove off with him.
- Phone 1 07868883488
- Phone 2 07792130618
- Listed By Liz
- Views 1658
- See more dogs Lost in RM9
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-07-16 21:46 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Owners, are you seeing this page? If so, are you able to post on here? If you're having trouble call Admin on the number above. x
- 2012-07-12 10:34 SanBarn
- Because Jackson has a double row of front teeth and he's a youngster means he should be seeing a vet so make sure you inform as many vets as possible so they can look out for him. xx
- 2012-07-12 10:20 janiejewel1649
- Do hope Jackson will soon be reunited with his RIGHTFUL family. Paws and fingers xd.
- 2012-07-10 23:04 SanBarn
- Thanks Sharon. xx
- 2012-07-10 19:50 Sharon Rescue Remedies
- Have Fb'd Wagtails, Gemini Kennels, David at Wanderers Haven, RHU, ALUK, Nick of Time and our own Terrier Rescue & Rescue Remedies FB pages plus added to our own forum. Fingers crossed.Last edited: 2012-07-10 20:46:15 by Sharon Rescue Remedies
- 2012-07-09 21:53 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- I have called first number and it is still unobtainable. I have called second number and again there is an answer machine, so left a message to call the Dagenham Post. x
- 2012-07-09 21:22 Nik, DogLost PR Team
- Whoever is dealing with the owner: Get her to call Dagenham Post.
- 2012-07-09 15:59 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Thanks Jayne.
- 2012-07-09 15:54 Jayne - Head Office
- Apologies...missed this...a busy day...alerts sent out to helpers in ALL RM postcodes and all IG postcodes.
- 2012-07-09 12:17 SanBarn
- Thankyou Ashmark. xx
- 2012-07-09 12:08 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Photo added and page bumped ready for email alerts to go out please.
- 2012-07-07 22:40 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- San and Debbie, Thank you for your help in this. x
- 2012-07-07 20:09 SanBarn
- Thanks debbie 63,that's a great help, hopefully there will be a piccy on here soon. xx
- 2012-07-07 15:06 debbie 63
- Hi sam the picture is ok they was at Heathway lights and also off Dagenham avenue but not sure if laminated, if you go on Hornchurch animal rescue there is a picture on there wall, hope this helps x
- 2012-07-05 21:52 SanBarn
- Sorry, I mean the Doglost site. xx
- 2012-07-05 21:49 SanBarn
- debbie 63,could you tell me where they are and do they have a photo thats good enough for me to get on sight? Thanks xx
- 2012-07-05 18:57 debbie 63
- There are some posters, I've seen them but think they should be redone and more put up.
- 2012-07-04 16:18 SanBarn
- I've checked the Barking & Dagenham post and the yellow advertiser and no story so no Photo! Haven't seen posters around RM9 area either.xx
- 2012-07-03 21:35 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Why can't we get a photo??? We need to see who we are looking for. Liz, please provide a photo, we are trying so hard but without a photo it slows us down. Thanks. x
- 2012-06-30 21:39 SanBarn
- I've checked the Barking and Dagenham post on line for this week and Jackson is not in it so hopefully he'll be in next weeks edition and as Kim has said, we may get a photo from the paper to add to his page. xx
- 2012-06-30 21:03 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Excellent! Well done SanBarn. Maybe we can a photo from the paper, if all else fails. Hope they will take posters to certain sites and hopefully they have a police crime number. If anyone sees the paper please let us know! Thank you. x
- 2012-06-29 16:52 SanBarn
- I've spoken to Jacksons owner and the police are involved and have spoken with the elderly lady that passed Jackson on to the people in the car thinking they were Jacksons owner. Owner has postered and will send photo via phone to admin for uploading as owner has problems with computer. Jackson will be appearing in the local paper shortly.xx
- 2012-06-27 22:11 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- I've texted both numbers. x
- 2012-06-27 22:07 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Nothing :-( I have texted mobile again, but if as San says, it's no line, they probably won't get it. Will try to get a phone call thru tomorrow. x
- 2012-06-24 23:43 debbie 63
- Any contact with owners kimmybear?
- 2012-06-21 22:21 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Oh, got it now! Thank you Debbie63. Yes, good plan. Owners haven't responded to request for photo yet nor messages left on phone. Hopefully, they will respond and we can get the ball rolling. Many thanks. xxx
- 2012-06-21 21:09 debbie 63
- kimmybear dog id 40317 belle was reunited yesterday after our local paper made an appeal for her, this lost dog is from the same area as belle so hopefully they could print another appeal for this lost dog x
- 2012-06-21 19:32 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Erm, Debbie 63, sorry you lost me there? What has happened? x
- 2012-06-21 09:56 debbie 63
- owner contact dagenham post asking to print your story as this is how another dagenham family was reunited with there dog yesterday, good luck x
- 2012-06-18 21:30 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Thanks both. I have sent an email advising they obtain crime number as it would appear this baby has been stolen. Need clarification on some things, but have advised where to go, what to do. Hopefully SanBarn will hear something back. x
- 2012-06-18 11:06 SanBarn
- Phoned above numbers, the top number comes up as not recognised, lower number went to ans service so I have left a message xx
- 2012-06-17 11:18 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Text sent requesting photo.
- 2012-06-17 09:58
- Sorry to see that JACKSON STOLEN is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.