Lost: Sable Lurcher Female In Central (CV8)
- Dog ID 40203
- Status Lost
- Registered 08 Jun 2012
- Name PRINCESS
- Breed Lurcher
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Sable
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars 3-4 years old.
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 03 Jun 2012
- Where Lost Ryton on Dunsmere, Rugby, Warwickshire.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area CV8
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Princess lives with her Mother and Brother, she went missing into the Academy, which she has done in the past but she has always come home. The woods have been checked but she was not found. Owner feels she has been picked up. PLEASE call the number below if you have any info on her. Thank you.
- Phone 1 02476 306656 (dial 1470 before the number)
- Phone 2
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 1175
- See more dogs Lost in CV8
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-27 16:03 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Owner received a phone call a couple of months ago asking all about the dog i.e collar, height etc and owners husband said yes to her questions and then she put the phone down and witheld the number
- 2012-08-16 20:53 tribalclaire
- there has been a fawn lurcher found 42176
- 2012-06-27 09:11 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Have spoken to owner and advised her on the feeding station, her husband is in the area at the moment so she is going to contact him to let him know.
- 2012-06-27 00:32 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Hi...the number does not take unknown numbers so you have to dial 1470 first and then the number. This is actually their work number, so it is best to try mid morning, as it is a nursery. I will call them tomorrow. Thank you for letting us know...thanks minigirl.
- 2012-06-26 23:57 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- karen thanks so much for phoning this possible sighting through to head office.
the possible sighting was on 25th june around 3pm at the London Road cemetery Coventry.
- 2012-06-26 19:18 karen
- Hi, I think I may have seen this dog yesterday... I tried to coax it over to me but was very nervous, been out looking again today, tried calling the number above but no answer..... How do I contact owner please??
- 2012-06-11 13:38 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Thanks Lizzy
- 2012-06-11 12:31 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Sue, I have ammended email address and asked for photo again.
- 2012-06-10 15:06 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- OK Lizzy thanks. If we can get a photo of this girl I can advertise her in CMW
- 2012-06-10 15:02 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- I will check tomorrow Sue, as the above number is for her place of work.
- 2012-06-09 12:48 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- .com also bounced back as invalid. Please could whoever put the email address on the page check the details that they were given. Thanks
- 2012-06-09 12:47 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- The email address on this dog has come back as invalid so have tried .com
- 2012-06-09 12:40 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Emailed for photo
- 2012-06-08 21:19 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Owner is aware, thanks Jonfiz.
- 2012-06-08 20:27 Jonfiz
- have you checked the sites on Oxford Road and Siskin Drive?
- 2012-06-08 15:38 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Info and Advice sheet sent.
- 2012-06-08 15:37 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner, she has contacted the DW and the local police. I have advised local radio and the paper. Owner will poster when photo is received. I have given her local sites to check on.
- 2012-06-08 15:34 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- I have asked owner to send a photo.
- 2012-06-08 14:13
- Sorry to see that PRINCESS is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.