Lost: Ruby (Tan All Over) Cavalier King Charles Female In South West (GL7)
- Dog ID 39565
- Status Lost
- Registered 17 May 2012
- Name LOTTI
- Breed Cavalier King Charles
- Gender Female
- Age Young Adult
- Build Toy
- Colour Ruby (Tan all over)
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Very small streak of white on her chest/tummy. Brown and green patterned collar with purple Tracks t
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 15 May 2012
- Where Lost Wondered out of the back garden gate in Pheasant Way, Cirencester. We walk all around the tracks around Kingshill area. Tel 07742 102222
- Lost In Region South West
- Lost In Post Area GL7
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07742 102222
- Phone 2 07738 134341
- Reward? Yes
- Listed By Helen Robinson
- Views 2118
- Followers 2
- See more dogs Lost in GL7
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-11 17:32 cavvie lover
- ruby female not chipped found dog id 43875 also has small white patch on chest and muzzle please check found dog just in case.
- 2012-07-07 21:49 Animal Magic Chelt
- Any news ?
- 2012-06-08 22:13 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- Owner had a call today from a lovely lady who had seen a dog very similar in description in a local village. we went over tonight and asked people we saw, sadly it was a boy . Thanks Maria
- 2012-05-29 21:21 Animal Magic Chelt
- Stopping by in the hope of news :-(
Have added her to https://www.facebook.com/groups/333888613287842/449821535027882/?comment_id=449839045026131¬if_t=group_comment
- 2012-05-26 18:20 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- No more as yet to report
- 2012-05-25 05:55 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- A gentleman rang owner last night to say he had seen a dog answering Lottis description in North Home Road, not far from from Loties house.She was being walked by a teenage girl. THE sighting was last MONDAY. Aweek after she went missing. Owner is going to make sure that area is blanketed with posters and is going to keep an eye on that area. I really hope this is her
- 2012-05-24 09:04 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- Bumped due to excellent coverage in todays local paper. Owner has been postering all around the area, contacting all rescues,and spreading the word about Lotti.She has ecently started contacting rescues further afield She has worked really hard trying to find her, someone must know something . THere is a substantail reward for her safe return . Please ring if you know something. Lottis owners are getting married shortly which should have been for them a very happy occasion. They can only focus on Lotti atm. They so want her back .
- 2012-05-18 07:21 Reynard
- Hopefully she has been picked up and finders have not yet seen a poster or alerted the dog warden, she needs to be home where she belongs
- 2012-05-17 22:34 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- 2012-05-17 22:31 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to local helpers.
- 2012-05-17 21:07 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- Ive alerted Swindon DW as well, Teckells and Cheltenham
- 2012-05-17 21:03 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- Thanks Animal Magic, as always a huge support X
- 2012-05-17 20:41 Animal Magic Chelt
- Sharing via FB and Twitter. Stay safe Lotti.
- 2012-05-17 20:09 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- email alerts requested. Am sending out advice sheets now. Lottie has been reported to the dw and local vets are aware, postering has started. Not a single sighting yet though
- 2012-05-17 20:04 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- ThanksSandie x
- 2012-05-17 20:03 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- picture on ready for alerts to go out please
- 2012-05-17 17:30 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- this little one is in the paper:
- 2012-05-17 14:06 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- will contact
- 2012-05-17 11:10 patm
- Hope the wee soul is found soon - she's not in season is she ?
We put her on our ckcs forum yesterday.Last edited: 2012-05-17 11:10:57 by patm
- 2012-05-17 09:41
- Sorry to see that LOTTI is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.