Lost: White/Brown Jack Russell Cross Male In North East (DN6)
- Dog ID 37607
- Status Lost
- Registered 03 Mar 2012
- Name TAG
- Breed Jack Russell Cross
- Gender Male
- Operation Neutered
- Age Adult
- Build Large
- Colour White/Brown
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Brown ears and white face, brown patch over eye and patch on bottom of bum. Long legged Jack russel
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 03 Mar 2012
- Where Lost Moss Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area DN6
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Long legged jack russel
- Phone 1 01405 785411
- Phone 2
- Reward? CASH REWARD
- Listed By 08svm08
- Views 2930
- See more dogs Lost in DN6
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-09-23 09:36 sally*g*
- maybe a longshot but someone has posted on facebook having found a jack russel male in harworth, she described him as wearin a blue collar , floppy ears and bushy tail , he is surrently in carlton forrest kennels .
- 2012-08-08 18:47 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Thanks Sue- have left a message to let owners know
- 2012-08-08 08:00 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly Magazine
- 2012-05-04 21:12 08svm08
- Thankyou wilko yes I will contact the dog warden in Wakefield so strange to not hear anything, he could be Anywhere thank you for taking time to write hope it brings news! X
- 2012-05-04 12:22 wilko
- Im in wakefield and Ive posted onto my Fb, Its not too far from you so possible Tag may have ventured far..... either on his own or with assistance... Hoping he returns safely to you. might be worth postering wakefield council dog warden if i get the chance to email them il post on here but i dont have a printer atm. x
- 2012-05-01 20:31 08svm08
- Please can you put tag to the top of the list again he is still missing thanx
- 2012-04-05 14:28 08svm08
- Thankyou very much hope it brings some news, as we have herd nothing :(
- 2012-04-04 11:05 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Really hope this brings some news x
- 2012-04-04 08:29 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-03-18 20:17 08svm08
- Thanks emmalouise, we have been up in a micro light over all the traveller sites And local area and could not see him and it was a very clear view, just hoping if someone has got him he will escape and come home Thank you xLast edited: 2012-03-18 20:23:41 by 08svm08
- 2012-03-18 19:57 emmalouise
- I don't live in this area so can't be of much help unfortunately, but are there any traveller sites near you? could be worth asking around if there are as they tend to like jrts
also make sure you contact dog wardens in other areas nearby, surprising how far dogs can travel or be moved by finders
like i said i'm not aware of the area but if it's fairly rural it's worth talking to any nearby farmers or land owners
the best thing to do is to let as many people know in a big an area as you can, i hope you find him soon
- 2012-03-17 22:57 08svm08
- Please can you put Tag to the top of the list again he is still missing and we are extremely worried
- 2012-03-11 18:51 08svm08
- Any info. Please?.
- 2012-03-09 18:29 08svm08
- Possible sighting in Sykehouse
- 2012-03-08 15:05 08svm08
- £1000 reward for Tags safe return home. Thanks
- 2012-03-07 17:42 08svm08
- Please any info, he has never been missing for this long before very worried he may have been killed or someone taken him no sightings as yet but someone must know something. Very worried
- 2012-03-05 22:42 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- I have added 'cash reward' to Tag's details above.
- 2012-03-05 22:28 08svm08
- There is a reward for tags safe return. Thanks
- 2012-03-05 10:03 Jayne - Head Office
- Poster emailed to helpers in DN 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,14.
- 2012-03-04 19:51 08svm08
- Thankyou very much, yes have contacted most places but will try more vets tomorrow.
- 2012-03-04 19:00 Alfies mum
- i live in bentley but will keep my eyes open for you, have you contacted local vets, dog warden and rescue centres
- 2012-03-04 18:58 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Owner sent a photo to admin this morning but I wonder if it has gone astray so have asked her to resend it. Tag ran off from his home with another dog which returned home but there has been no word of Tag. They have run off in the past but have always returned together. His owners have contacted the dog warden and tried to call Mount Pleasant today but could not get an answer so will be calling them in the morning. I have advised that they get as many posters up as they can ASAP . Hoping that little Tag is home again vey soon.
- 2012-03-04 18:42 08svm08
- Please help find my dog any info appreciatedLast edited: 2012-03-04 18:43:07 by 08svm08
- 2012-03-03 19:28
- Sorry to see that TAG is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.