Found: Tri Colour Spaniel Cavalier King Charles Male In South East (MK14)
- Dog ID 36672
- Status Found
- Registered 30 Jan 2012
- Name KENNEL ID 97
- Breed Spaniel Cavalier King Charles
- Gender Male
- Build Small
- Colour Tri Colour
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost
- Where Lost
- Lost In Region
- Lost In Post Area
- Date Found 28 Jan 2012
- Where Found
- Found In Region South East
- Found In Post Area MK14
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Found Neath Hill - owners have been made aware but have not come for him yet
- Phone 1 07515 884 675
- Phone 2
- Listed By Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- Views 978
- See more dogs Found in MK14
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-02-07 23:29 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- Owners have not come for him - he is reserved for a new home - kennels will change microchip details for him before he leaves
- 2012-02-04 10:00 patm
- If he is microchipped -and his original owners do NOT come for him - any new owners will need to change details with microchip company . Poor little chap where ARE his owners.
- 2012-02-03 23:50 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- I'm not back at the kennels till Monday but will get an update then - if he is not claimed the kennels will try to re-home directly from there - normally if the strays do not get re-homed in about 3 weeks a local rescue, Animals in Need take a lot of dogs out for re-homing - he will not be at risk I am sure
- 2012-02-03 23:26 cavvy lover of pembrokeshire
- Angus, can you find out what has happened to this poor little mite. If his 7 days are up tomorrow, where will he be going to be re-homed. Fingers crossed owners have claimed him, but as littlehelper and shelties mum have said, do they deserve to have him back?
- 2012-02-01 19:43 patm
- Has this little soul been collected or not yet please ?
- 2012-01-30 22:24 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- lets hope that they are having trouble getting transport or kennel fines together rather than just not coming for him
- 2012-01-30 22:19 Shelties Mum
- The poor baby. What appauling owners. I just hope there's a very good reason why they can't claim him. I'd be rushing there so fast the dust would fly up behind me.
- 2012-01-30 21:40 littlehelper
- Then don't let them have him back
- 2012-01-30 21:32
- Thank you for taking the time to list this found dog and ensuring the safety of the dog.
Please ensure that you notify your local Dog Warden and the local Police Station - in Scotland you MUST inform your local Police Station and if possible contact the Dog Warden also.
The found dog may have a Microchip or a Tattoo - please have the dog scanned and checked for a tattoo at a vet's so that owners may be contacted as soon as possible.
Please check on our Missing pages in case the Found dog has been registered as missing with us.
If possible please add a photo as this greatly assists our work in matching Found dogs with Missing dogs.