Reunited: Terrier Cross Male
- Dog ID 31088
- Status Reunited
- Registered 15 Jul 2011
- Name KENNEL NAME HERBIE
- Gender & Breed Male Terrier Cross
- Age Adult
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Lost In Region North West
- Lost In Post Area BB5
- Date Found 13 Jul 2011
- Where Found Lancashire.
- Date Reunited 23 Jul 2011
- Other Info
- Phone 1 01490 412090
- Phone 2
- Listed By Goldenfrodo (Wales)
- Views 1179
- Followers 0
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2011-07-24 00:11 zeffi
- jobadger, Viv & mumstaxi - i agree, think it could possibly be id 26150 lost Nov 2010 in Norfolk.
- 2011-07-23 19:46 jobadger
- Yeah - me too Viv and mumstaxi. xx
- 2011-07-23 10:23 Goldenfrodo (Wales)
- Herbie is now safe in Rescue. Good little boy - hope you find your forever home very soon.
- 2011-07-18 08:48 dewilliams42
- WOULD IT HAVE BEEN IN THE HOLDING KENNELS WHERE ANGUS TAKES PHOTOS? POST CODE NN7
- 2011-07-17 17:17 mumstaxi
- funnily enough ithought that myself when i first saw this little one but cant remeber where
- 2011-07-16 17:37 Viv
- sure i have seen this dog on 'doglost' before because of it's hairy neck. It is a pic of him sitting by himself and looking up at camera. I remember looking at him and thinking he was an unusual wee dog but can't find the pic in the lost or found sections, can anyone else remeber seeing him? Can you remove pics once you have found your dog or remove picture after a while?
- 2011-07-16 07:59 TerenceT
- I have posted his details on Twitter
- 2011-07-15 23:38 Goldenfrodo (Wales)
- Herbie is a scruffy little terrier. He's taken a while to settle, but is ok now.
If not claimed, he'll need a rescue place by 20th July.