Lost: Black And White Cross Breed Male In North West (SK3)
- Dog ID 28663
- Status Lost
- Registered 19 Mar 2011
- Name OZZY STILL MISSING
- Breed Cross Breed
- Gender Male
- Age Young Adult
- Colour Black and White
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Whippet shaped with scar from nose to mouth.
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 17 Mar 2011
- Where Lost Cale Green, Stockport.
- Lost In Region North West
- Lost In Post Area SK3
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info 2 years old. Owner is from the Wigan area and was visiting friends when Ozzy shot out of the door. Ozzi does no know the area, he can be nervous of strangers. PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR HIM.
- Phone 1 07786 766652
- Phone 2
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 2822
- See more dogs Lost in SK3
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-07-24 05:59 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- I have just read on a FB group that Ozzy is still missing and his owner is still looking for him!
- 2011-09-20 23:27 Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- Sent a text to owner for an update but didn't receive a reply
- 2011-03-28 18:33 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Spoke to owner yesterday there has been no recent sightings of Ozzy. They are still searching for him. Jan x
- 2011-03-22 22:15 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Posters are working there has been phone calls with sightings of Ozzy in Adswood Road going toward Bridge Hall Estate, Stockport. Hopefully it will not be long before he is home. Jan x
- 2011-03-21 00:06 Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- Great news. Come home Ozzy.
- 2011-03-21 00:05 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Great news there has been sightings of him, family/friends are doing a fantastic job spreading the word and postering, hope we see him in the BLUE soon. Scenting instructions were emailed with the info/advice and have explained how to behave if they see him. Jan x
BUMPED due to sightings.
- 2011-03-20 23:59 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Email just received:
hiya there has been another sighting of Ozzy on High Lane going towards Disley an said if he gets as far as New Mills then he'll end up in Derbyshire area if that helps I am goin to contact the police an Dog Wardens for them areas tomorrow an see if anyone has seen him an got him an goin to go down there with my partner an put some posters in them areas fingers crossed we will find him very soon will let you know as soon as I hear more thanks for everythin you are doing x
- 2011-03-20 22:28 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- More photo/s received from family, two grouped together to show up on his poster. Jan x
- 2011-03-20 20:32 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Spoken to friend of owner who lives where Ozzy went missing from. They have all been doing the right things, getting posters out, reported him to the DW, AW and Police, visited Manchester Dog's Home which is where would be taken if picked up. They have also contacted Leigh Cats & Dogs Home, stressed they should visit in person as well as least once a week. I've updated the details to show up on his DL poster. Have asked if they can see if owner has anymore photo/s.
Thanks Maria your help is greatly appreciated. Jan x
- 2011-03-20 20:22 Maria
- Searched SK3 and SK8 today - streets and parks. Printed posters to distribute. Hope there is some news soon.
- 2011-03-20 12:27 Jayne - Head Office
- Poster e mailed to helpersSK 1,2,3,4,5,7,8.
- 2011-03-20 10:08 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Will send details and poster to contacts in the area.
Can email alerts be sent out please.
- 2011-03-19 22:17 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Will contact family a.s.a.p. and email advice/info. Can see him registered on the AW site. keeping everything crossed he is found soon. Jan x
- 2011-03-19 16:29 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Text sent requesting photo.
- 2011-03-19 15:53
- Sorry to see that OZZY STILL MISSING is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.