Lost: Red & White Border Collie Female In South West (PL15)
- Dog ID 114046
- Status Lost
- Registered 19 Apr 2017
- Name SUSIE
- Gender & Breed Female Border Collie
- Age Adult
- Colour Red & White
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 17 Apr 2017
- Where Lost Altarnun/Bolventor area, Cornwall
- Lost In Region South West
- Lost In Post Area PL15
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Disappeared from farm. Never usually wanders off
- Phone 1 07966254603.
- Phone 2
- Listed By Max - Area Co-ordinator, Cornwall
- Views 748
- View Poster
- See more dogs Lost in PL15
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-04-21 21:19 JANI
- sharing x
- 2017-04-20 17:32 Sharon - Social Media Team
- I have shared with DL FB Page, Twitter & Public. I hope this furbaby is safely back at home soon. X
- 2017-04-19 22:16 Millypod (Chris) - Administrative Volunteer
- Sharing Twitter.
- 2017-04-19 21:00 Max - Area Co-ordinator, Cornwall
- Have registered on behalf of owner. Spoke yesterday & said if not back today I would register for him so he can get posters up in area.
Have given general advice & once I receive email info I will forward advice sheets. Details already posted to DogLost Cornwall fb page, have added DogLost link.
- 2017-04-19 20:58 onestopalldogs
- Shared Facebook and Twitter
- 2017-04-19 20:53 Sarah - Area Co-ordinator, Cambridgeshire & Twitter
- Tweeted @DogLostUK
- 2017-04-19 20:35 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in PL14,15,30,32.
- 2017-04-19 20:15
- Sorry to see that SUSIE is missing.
- If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and check that all details are up to date.
- Owners targeted by a malicious hoaxer demanding money for the return of their dog should phone the police on 101 immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- A photograph of your dog is essential for the website. If you have not already uploaded one, please do so by clicking on Update details. Alternatively you can email it to email@example.com quoting the dog's DogLost ID number: (114046)
- Obtain a missing poster by clicking on View poster above. Posters are very important so start postering now!
- You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments. You can add comments by clicking on Click here to add a comment.
- Contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, the Police. Give a detailed description with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your area here.
- If your dog has been stolen inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN).
- If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, it can be legally re-homed after seven days. Visit rescue centres in person and do not rely on checking by phone alone. Other people may not recognise your dog by your description, so give them a DogLost poster.
- Keep us updated by keeping your dog's page up to date and check for posts from helpers who may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings
- DogLost is free and anyone asking for money to find or return your dog is not volunteering for us. If you are concerned about an approach you have received, please call our helpline on 01633 668 364. Lines are open seven days a week 08:00-20:00.