Reunited: Tan And White Staffordshire Bull Terrier Female
- Dog ID 112768
- Status Reunited
- Registered 18 Mar 2017
- Name OLD LADY GONE HOME
- Gender & Breed Female Staffordshire Bull Terrier
- Age Older Adult
- Colour Tan and white
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Found 15 Mar 2017
- Where Found Found on Manchester rd or Redbrook close farnworth
- Found In Region North West
- Found In Post Area BL4
- Date Reunited 21 Mar 2017
- Other Info
- Listed By GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- Views 11076
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-03-23 09:59 allimac
- So happy for this old lady. Hope they enjoy each other. x
- 2017-03-21 20:12 janiejewel1649
- Brillliant news. So happy that Pax is back home with her Dad:-)xxx
- 2017-03-21 08:44 ChrisM - Social Media Team, Greater Manchester
- So Glad Pax is back with her Daddy :)
- 2017-03-20 21:00 Juls
- Really happy that pax is out of kennels and father got her back , break up never easy but hope happy retiring times at home where she belongs, and has help to care for her . Send you best wishes at this upsetting time x x
- 2017-03-20 19:52 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- It was marriage split and Pax has now gone home - it was his son in law who handed the dog in as a stray - Karen has all details and will check up.
- 2017-03-20 18:57 ClaireC - Area Volunteer, Buckinghamshire
- Jayelle maybe it's personal reasons and changed situation that has now made it possible. Either way, it's happy days ahead for both of them.
- 2017-03-20 18:39 Jayelle
- Do we know what has changed that will now make it possible for owner to keep her?
- 2017-03-20 18:34 Doglover
- Can I please assure you all and put your mind at rest..the owner now has accommodation and his dog will be staying with him. As soon as I receive a reunited photo from his Son I will send to Jayne to add. Xx Thank you for all of your concerns but there is no need. Xxx
- 2017-03-20 18:17 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Please ladies a bit of compassion here...I have been in this situation...trying to find rented accomodation that accept dogs is almost impossible.
- 2017-03-20 17:45 Maxine W
- Let us all home the ower who gave her away doesn't do it again xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- 2017-03-20 17:33 Mary
- Such wonderful news and well done to all concerned. Be happy Pax and owner.
- 2017-03-20 17:30 Turtle
- Hope she is ok, would love an update, I think we all took her to our hearts, bless her.♡♡♡
- 2017-03-20 16:03 jenny4 - Area Co-ordinator, West Hampshire
- So pleased she is back with owner bless her. Well done all who helped get her home xx
- 2017-03-20 15:35 NickyB
- i am still a bit worried here - dont feel 100% sure all is ok - but i really d hope it is, and that she will remain with her owner......
- 2017-03-20 15:21 bdurrant
- This is brilluant news and really really hope he will not give her away again,it worries me
- 2017-03-20 15:19 twoDs
- Just wonderful news - be happy now Pax,no more upheaval.Look forward to reunited photos
- 2017-03-20 14:35 nickyjm
- Soooo pleased!! Well done to all those that made this happen x
- 2017-03-20 14:35 Doglover
- Thank you Gillyp for adding this dog, as without your report I would not have been able to share, which eventually found the owner...thank you for caring and sharing x
- 2017-03-20 14:30 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Tx just on the phone to Doglover To get some reunited photos...and to thank her so much as I am sure everyone else does....Thank you GillyP for putting the post on so others could action.
- 2017-03-20 14:06 charlie and sooty
- Happy Happy news......x
- 2017-03-20 14:06 ClaireC - Area Volunteer, Buckinghamshire
- Wonderful uplifting update. Enjoy each other once again xx
- 2017-03-20 14:06 Lisa P - Area Co-ordinator, Northamptonshire
- Great to hear a happy ending, so glad this has all worked out well for her x
- 2017-03-20 14:03 Mel
- Hurrah! So pleased for Pax; please can we have a reunited picture, would love to see her little face xxx
- 2017-03-20 13:58 jane
- If ever I wanted to see the happy ending then this is it. I am so pleased she's back with her dad for the remainder of her life. I have been following this post and rooting for this little girl. What a sweet adorable little face she has.
I hope DL get a reunited video or photo and that the owner gets support from his friends and family to keep her.
Well done DL for reuniting Pax with her family x
- 2017-03-20 13:42 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- WOW...would love to have seen her reaction...do update please....I as am sure others are are imagining her face lighting up and the tail wagging....and the crying stopping....bet the kennels were in tears too...
- 2017-03-20 13:35 Doglover
- HE HAS HER ...FANTASTIC NEWX XXXX
- 2017-03-20 13:18 Doglover
- Just spoken to owner and also to Kennels.....he has not got his dog back yet..she is still there.....he has been sent away to,pay the fine....IF he pays it.he will get her back...but not yet reunited .
- 2017-03-20 12:58 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- He's been in Karen reduced him to tears!! So hopefully she will be ok.
- 2017-03-20 12:23 Doglover
- Owner on his way to Animal Shelter now....Animal Shelter will only let him have her back if he promises not to hand her on to someone else. She has asked me to phone back I. A couple of hours to find out the outcome. Xx
- 2017-03-20 11:55 Doglover
- Have telephoned and spoken to Bolton Animal Shelter that was at 11.30am...Pax is eating but still pining....they said they have not heard from Owner yet...so,I messaged owners Son and said his father needs to sort this out...but if he is going to take Pax back...he needs to keep her and not let her go to anyone else...she is too old........If anyone is interested in rehoming her....then contact the Shelter...the link is in one of my posts below but phone number is on this page above.
- 2017-03-20 10:14 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- Left a message. Hopefully they will come back. At work all day so may be later when I update. If anyone gets any news please post.
- 2017-03-20 09:48 PD
- PAX - meaning Peace I hope PAX is allowed to find some peace to end her days. Lovely people trying to help her.
- 2017-03-20 09:02 Juls
- Really hope the father is going to get her , poor girl so distressing can,t understand why she is there would never let my dog go , like lovely bdurrant says you find a way
- 2017-03-20 08:16 janiejewel1649
- Thanks Doglover, and GillyP Look forward to the update
Well done you;bdcurrant
- 2017-03-20 00:39 bdurrant
- I don't understand why breaking up is a reason to give up your dog who has been by your side for all those years :(
How can you live with yourself???
When My partner left me I had two very young children and a doberman and was made homeless.The council told me I have to giver her up,I said I rather live in the streets.
I was so persistant,they did in the end gave me a homeless place where I could take her
Sad thing is,the longer she stays in there the more distressed she'll get,breaks my heart at such a high age
Bless you Labradorloopy for offering a space.
- 2017-03-19 23:29 labradorloopy
- Fingers crossed she gets a lovely local home where her old owner can visit, but my Labrador boys have assured me there's space on the settee, the bed and the sunny patch on the decking if she wants to join them. X
- 2017-03-19 22:11 Juls
- Sad story , can,t the father owner just take her back poor old girl , distressing to read she needs to go home x x
- 2017-03-19 21:08 Doglover
- This little one will be 14 in July so am hoping something will sort itself out. Mason said that Father split up with his Mrs and dog was left with her and seems she is the one that has dumped/handed dog in..Gillyp will be phoning and so will I So between us we I'll find out the outcome and let us hope it will be a good one for the sake of the dog who is called Pax x
- 2017-03-19 21:02 janiejewel1649
- Surely ownership can be verified by a vet if thid [person id genuine?Last edited: 2017-03-19 21:03:30 by janiejewel1649
- 2017-03-19 20:39 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- 2017-03-19 20:20 Mel
- Ps: You will probably think I'm crazy, but don't you sometimes wish you could ring your doggies up and say "Don't worry, I'm on my way" Hope all goes well for you all xxx
- 2017-03-19 20:13 Mel
- All I can say is thank goodness for this Dogs Lost site, fo such wonderful work. Thanks xxx
- 2017-03-19 19:56 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- I know someone at the shelter so will update
- 2017-03-19 19:56 Doglover
- Mason will be going with Father tomorrow. I did explain to him that it was urgent as 7 days nearly up....He has sent me loads of photos so I know it is his dog, but he needs to,prove that to Kennels....I will be phoning the Shelter tomorrow to follow this up.
- 2017-03-19 19:15 Hollieberry
- I really hope this gets sorted before this old girls 7 days are up .Is someone going to ring the shelter on Monday ?
- 2017-03-19 19:12 Mary
- Such a sad story but thanks to DogLost it looks like there is going to be a happy ending.
- 2017-03-19 19:06 Doglover
- Gillyp.....I explained to him that they will need proof that dog was his father,s.
- 2017-03-19 19:02 Doglover
- Gillyp.....received reply......here it is......
She used to belong to my dad, but he had to give her to a friend and turns out this friend has by looks of it turfed her out. She's so incredibly harmless, really angered and upset me that this has happened to her, I'm arranging for someone I know to take care of her so I know she's being well looked after. I'm going to contact my dad and see if he will visit and they were joined at the hip for 13 years. So she will be pining for him, She is 14 years old in July, if there's anything I can do to help please let me know
Do you have an address for this shelter please?
- 2017-03-19 18:51 Doglover
- Gillyp....Imhave sent the man a message....will let you know if he gets back to me
- 2017-03-19 18:39 Doglover
- Gillyp....was tagged into a post on another group for this little one.....this guy has put this message on......but there is no way of messaging him on his profile.
Can who ever found this dog please message me urgently??!...his name is Mason Crowther
- 2017-03-19 18:16 Jayelle
- Also willing to chip in towards transport costs.
- 2017-03-19 17:07 Millys Mum
- Oh, what a sweet girlie. I do hope that the latest piece of news is good news as would hate for this beautiful oldie to go through any more stress. Labradorloopy - that is a very kind offer and I would also be happy to contribute to any transport costs. Fingers crossed for this gorgeous Staffie girl.
- 2017-03-19 17:03 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- I will see what I can find out.
- 2017-03-19 16:31 Doglover
- That would be fantastic news Gillyp....but phone number listed on here is for the Bolton Destitute Animal Shelter....and they do not open again until tomorrow....Will you get in touch with them x
Yesterday,s comment says owner or someone who knew her had handed her in.....Hope person that called is genuine and not just after this oldie. XxLast edited: 2017-03-19 16:33:00 by Doglover
- 2017-03-19 15:07 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- Someone has called and asked for finder to contact them urgently. Could be good news.
- 2017-03-19 14:29 Doglover
- She is at the Bolton Destitute Animal Centre....they open tomorrow 11.30 am to 4.30pm....not open today I am afraid...I have already tried. X
https://www.facebook.com/Bolton-Destitute-Animal-Shelter-119885424749709/Last edited: 2017-03-19 14:31:10 by Doglover
- 2017-03-19 14:15 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- Very kind ladies. I don't know where she is but yes call the number above
- 2017-03-19 14:01 charlie and sooty
- labradorloopy...You would need to contact the number on post to inquire.
- 2017-03-19 14:01 nickyjm
- Labradorloppy, what a kind offer. If you are able to take the dog I am happy to contribute to her transport costs of getting her down to you. I will email Gilly
- 2017-03-19 13:34 janiejewel1649
- This tears at your heaet strings doesn`t it? How kind of you labradorloopy to offer her a home, if okay with other dogs. I really hope she finds a fantastic new home, where she will be loved, and happy Heaven knows she deserves it, How an owner can just walk away, knowing how unhappy she may be defeats me. Sending her loads of xxxxxxxxxx and ((((((HUGS)))))) Can someone pass the the tissues please? :-( Please keep us postedLast edited: 2017-03-19 13:37:25 by janiejewel1649
- 2017-03-19 13:11 Hollieberry
- Labradorloopy why not give the above number a ring & see if she is good with other dogs .
- 2017-03-19 13:08 Doglover
- Breaks my heart...will share to Paw Helping dogs in need.
- 2017-03-19 12:56 labradorloopy
- I live miles away in Dorset but if this little one is ok with other dogs I will happily foster her. Please let me know if that would be a suitable option.
- 2017-03-19 12:50 jenny4 - Area Co-ordinator, West Hampshire
- Hopefully she will find a foster home xxxx
- 2017-03-19 09:18 NickyB
- if only every single dog had correct chip details and an id tag. from comments here it seems this dear old dog was unwanted anyway....... as i suspect so many other found dogs are. this week the first person has been fined £742 for having a dog without correct chip details.... owner ignored warnings when dog previously found and given notice to update details
- 2017-03-19 08:45 charlie and sooty
- Shared to various and public with hope
- 2017-03-18 21:58 sues1958
- Shared ONESTOPALLDOGS Fbook & Twitter
- 2017-03-18 20:20 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- Hopefully she'll go home with someone
- 2017-03-18 19:47 Hollieberry
- Poor old girl it must be a very scary situation for her ,I hope someone can take her in temporarily until her fate is decided .
- 2017-03-18 19:35 Jayelle
- Can she go to a foster home? Dogs can react very badly to being confined or to being excluded from a human household if they are not familiar with kennels.
- 2017-03-18 19:13 ChrisM - Social Media Team, Greater Manchester
- Added to Doglost area Fb groups x
- 2017-03-18 19:00 nedk
- This is sad perhaps this dog in pain or poorly why if owner did hand in why so sad sounds like this dog poorly?x
- 2017-03-18 19:00 Skywalker99
- How very very sad, I hope she finds a new home
- 2017-03-18 18:58 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- Think it was an owner or someone who knew her handed her in
- 2017-03-18 18:49 Skywalker99
- I have posted on izzy's page and asked if they would share on her Facebook page as it is quite local to them.
- 2017-03-18 18:40 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- Older female Staffie crying for her owners who haven't come forward.
Someone must know who owns this dog - please help this dog is giving up - she is devastated - wont eat and is howling all the time - its heart breaking