Found: Lurcher Male In Central (NN14)
- Dog ID 112353
- Status Found
- Registered 09 Mar 2017
- Name SIGHTED ONLY NOW CAUGHT
- Gender & Breed Male Lurcher
- Age Adult
- Marks & Scars brown patches and skinny. we think he might belong to travelers.
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Found 09 Mar 2017
- Where Found Outside the Holy Trinity church in Rothwell, Northamptonshire however it is roaming around the town.
- Found In Region Central
- Found In Post Area NN14
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 01536669330
- Phone 2 Forest Lodge 01604862239
- Listed By amydawson1230
- Views 1453
- View Poster
- See more dogs Found in NN14
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-03-19 19:39 Lindy
- At least will know a bit of comfort,food and tlc now.
- 2017-03-19 19:21 Hollieberry
- Fionap58 you took the words right out of my mouth .
- 2017-03-19 16:14 fionap58
- Could be the light but this dog does definitely not look grey or wire haired as the description says?
- 2017-03-19 12:04 Lisa P - Area Co-ordinator, Northamptonshire
- Transferred from Forest Lodge to RSPCA x
- 2017-03-19 11:58 Lisa P - Area Co-ordinator, Northamptonshire
- Original poster has now confirmed the caught dog is same dog, photo therefore uploaded. Dog is with Forest Lodge, contact details added. Found to have old break to leg which will require treatment but not believed to be causing pain x
- 2017-03-15 17:53 Hollieberry
- Is there any update on whether this listed dog is same one that was caught ?
- 2017-03-12 14:48 JulieH
- Poor dog ,an untreated leg fracture ,hope he is OK, at least he has people who care looking after him x
- 2017-03-12 13:54 ClaireC - Area Volunteer, Buckinghamshire
- Thanks Lisa. I suspect this dog may have wandered off from the traveller's site not so far away! I do hope it will eventually find a loving home as it would appear has had a hard life so far! Last edited: 2017-03-12 13:56:48 by ClaireC - Area Volunteer, Buckinghamshire
- 2017-03-12 10:41 Lisa P - Area Co-ordinator, Northamptonshire
- Information this morning on captured dog "Louise Andrews Just spoken to the vets, northlands vets Kettering, this lovely boy is not chipped, has an old fracture to front leg which will either need amputation or broken to be reset, dog warden is picking up later to transfer to forest lodge, believed the boy is not in pain" Louise has also sent a pic of the captured dog which I have sent to lady who registered this page so we can establish if same dog or different, if different will register a new page x
- 2017-03-11 22:36 Lisa P - Area Co-ordinator, Northamptonshire
- So many turning up, just awful x
- 2017-03-11 22:21 ClaireC - Area Volunteer, Buckinghamshire
- This one may have been the same one which has been living in a ditch on A43 Nearer to Brackley! People here were trying to trap it. Hope it will be ok
- 2017-03-11 22:13 Lisa P - Area Co-ordinator, Northamptonshire
- A dog matching this description was sighted in Kettering this evening, possibly injured. The sighter was unable to catch but was able to keep cornered until the dog warden arrived, now on way to vets x
- 2017-03-11 22:11 Lisa P - Area Co-ordinator, Northamptonshire
- Thanks Claire, sorry I didn't notice x
- 2017-03-10 21:17 ClaireC - Area Volunteer, Buckinghamshire
- Lisa I've changed area to Central rather than East Anglia! I'm in NN13!
- 2017-03-10 20:32 Lisa P - Area Co-ordinator, Northamptonshire
- Confirmed the dog was sighted only, not caught, have updated accordingly. Several separate reports yesterday but none since x
- 2017-03-09 23:24 onestopalldogs
- Shared Facebook & Twitter
- 2017-03-09 19:25 Lisa P - Area Co-ordinator, Northamptonshire
- Shared on FB to Doglost Northamptonshire, is the dog still loose please? x
- 2017-03-09 14:57
- Thank you for taking the time to list this found dog and ensuring the safety of the dog.
Please ensure that you notify your local Dog Warden and the local Police Station - in Scotland you MUST inform your local Police Station and if possible contact the Dog Warden also.
The found dog may have a Microchip or a Tattoo - please have the dog scanned and checked for a tattoo at a vet's so that owners may be contacted as soon as possible.
Please check on our Missing pages in case the Found dog has been registered as missing with us.
If possible please add a photo as this greatly assists our work in matching Found dogs with Missing dogs.