Reunited: White And Apricot Cavachon Cross Breed Male
- Dog ID 110994
- Status Reunited
- Registered 04 Feb 2017
- Name OLLIE REUNITED PHOTO
- Gender & Breed Male Cross Breed (Neutered)
- Age Young Adult
- Colour White and apricot Cavachon
- Marks & Scars Has had cornea removed in right eye after an accident, still on eye drops to correct it
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 04 Feb 2017
- Where Lost Stolen from Morrison's car park Frodsham, Cheshire.If found he should be reported to the Council Dog Warden (as required by LAW)
- Lost In Region North West
- Lost In Post Area WA6
- Date Found 06 Feb 2017
- Where Found Recovered by police from property
- Date Reunited 06 Feb 2017
- Other Info Recovered by police from property
- Phone 1 07940199622
- Phone 2 07940199622
- Listed By Xtricky
- Views 5479
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-02-08 14:51 Max - Area Co-ordinator, Cornwall
- Such fab news :)
- 2017-02-07 08:58 CJ - Police Liaison Co-ordinator
- Great news to see Police taking positive action on dog theft-. Have sent out reunited picture on twitter.
- 2017-02-06 22:49 Mary
- So pleased to see this lovely boy home. I do hope he makes a good recovery from his recent eye operation. Well done to Cheshire Police.
- 2017-02-06 22:22 #stoppettheft
- Ohhhhh, Xtricky - JUST THE BEST NEWS :) I've been out all afternoon/evening - after checking for updates all morning !!
I was sooo hoping Ollie would be Home by now
I hope He is OK after His ordeal ?
You can SLEEP WELL Tonight too x
Well Done to Cheshire Police for taking this Pet Theft Seriously.
Not Wishing to place blame on anyone - but I hope this Theft has brought to attention to more members of the Public - the Dangers of leaving their Dogs alone outside Shops etc.
Stay Safe now Gorgeous Ollie x
Last edited: 2017-02-06 22:29:59 by #stoppettheft
- 2017-02-06 20:34 Xtricky
- I'd just like to thank the support of people on this site and for the public in their help in finding the people who took Ollie. It was most appreciated in this trying time
- 2017-02-06 20:08 Campion3
- Brilliant news and well done to everyone involved in reuniting Ollie. So scary how quickly dogs can be moved.
- 2017-02-06 19:15 billybob
- Brilliant news. So pleased for Ollie and his family. Well done to everyone involved. Lovely photo :)
- 2017-02-06 19:05 Millypod (Chris) - Administrative Volunteer
- Aww Great news :)) Well done to Cheshire Police and all involved. Great result.
Lovely reunited photo.x
- 2017-02-06 19:03 Hollieberry
- Well done to the member of public who recognised Ollie :)
- 2017-02-06 18:50 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- Reunited photo now on. May need to refresh the page. Welcome home
- 2017-02-06 18:46 SimonH
- "Re 796 04/02/2017 - Stolen dog found in N.Wales after info received from a member of the public. "
- 2017-02-06 17:55 Hollieberry
- Thank goodness Ollie is home so that he can continue his treatment. So happy for the owner :)
- 2017-02-06 17:31 Jenkins
- Fabulous news, well done to the police - so pleased that Ollie is back home where he belongs :) :) :)
- 2017-02-06 17:28 Sharon - Social Media Team
- Brilliant news.
Welcome home Ollie. X
- 2017-02-06 10:50 billybob
- Hi Xtricky, I am sorry I don't know of a way of sharing from here so you may need to speak to admin on the site who are experienced. I would take posters/info into vets in the surrounding areas and speak to them direct if you can, as soon as possible. I am local and am looking out for Ollie. Will you be creating his own Facebook page?
- 2017-02-06 09:50 Xtricky
- Is there a way to share this to local vets surgeries, I'm going around them looking for email addresses to send details to, but due to him recently having surgery he will need seeing to as he'll not be on his medication
- 2017-02-05 23:36 JANI
- shared to groups x
- 2017-02-05 20:55 #stoppettheft
- Ohh, all paws are Crossed for you .
Maybe it is advisable to Delete your posts about the Sighting ?
I haven't mentioned this on Dog Lost Groups either - & havent seen anything being posted yet .
Just because this is public & open to 'prying eyes' !
- 2017-02-05 20:39 Jenkins
- Fingers crossed something is done and you get you wee dog back.
- 2017-02-05 20:15 Xtricky
- RemovedLast edited: 2017-02-05 21:01:46 by Xtricky
- 2017-02-05 16:19 #stoppettheft
- Xtricky - I have seen your comment below - have Messaged someone who may be able to advise .
CJ on here should be able to help you Last edited: 2017-02-05 21:03:53 by #stoppettheft
- 2017-02-05 16:19 Campion3
- If this is a credible sighting you need to get a group of people together and do your best to check. Let police know you are going as a large group and they will act pretty quickly. Closed sites are a total nonsense- we don't have residential areas anywhere else closed to the public or police. Don't do anything illegal but do something.
- 2017-02-05 16:05 Xtricky
- RemovedLast edited: 2017-02-05 21:01:08 by Xtricky
- 2017-02-05 15:08 Jenkins
- That's great cj ..is the owner able to set up ollie's Facebook page or using there someone who can help with this ..can the owner get lots of dog lost posters in the area where he went missing to alert people..maybe someone saw something important ..hope ollie gets home soon
- 2017-02-05 11:23 CJ - Police Liaison Co-ordinator
- Updated now has CRN
- 2017-02-05 10:31 CJ - Police Liaison Co-ordinator
- contacting owner. An incident number sometimes called a CAD is the number police have to give with every visit or phone call or until it is assigned to an officer and they speak with the victim . Then a CRN will be allocated.
- 2017-02-05 07:16 Jan - Area Co-ordinator, Lancashire
- Shared to Doglost Facebook groups x
- 2017-02-05 07:08 Jan - Area Co-ordinator, Lancashire
- Ollie will be updated to Stolen once the CRN is added.Please email firstname.lastname@example.org Doglost police coordinaor will help xx
- 2017-02-05 00:15 Sharon - Social Media Team
- have shared with DL FB Page, Twitter & Public. I hope Ollie is safely back at home soon. X
- 2017-02-04 23:53 Xtricky
- There's a crime number and it had been sent through to the admin to get out updated on here
- 2017-02-04 23:51 #stoppettheft
Is an 'incident' the same as a Crime No ?
Xpost from Cheshire Police ( about 1 hr ago)
Ollie was last seen at approx 18:45 this evening - He is currently on medication following an eye operation and he needs to keep this up -
If you have any infomation, please call
Cheshire Police on 101 and quote incident 796 04/02/2017
as this page is not monitored 24/7Last edited: 2017-02-04 23:52:02 by #stoppettheft
- 2017-02-04 23:19 Xtricky
- Cheshire Police link
- 2017-02-04 23:04 onestopalldogs
- Shared Facebook & Twitter
- 2017-02-04 22:55 Jenkins
- Cheshire police have stolen on Facebook now ..sorry can't copy links right now. Need to share share share.
- 2017-02-04 22:33 Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Email alerts sent to postcodes CH2,CH65,CW6,CW8,L24,WA6,WA7,WA8
- 2017-02-04 22:15 Jenkins
- X tricky..assume you have reported to police ..please send your crime reference number to email@example.com and they will update status to stolen and police co-ordinator may help.
- 2017-02-04 21:55 Xtricky
- Morrison's have no CCTV outside the store
- 2017-02-04 21:47 #stoppettheft
- Poor Fella - is there any CCTV of the Car Park - maybe someone acting suspiciously in & around the store beforehand ?
He is being shared all over Facebook Dog Missing Groups & am about to Tweet
- 2017-02-04 21:26 Millypod (Chris) - Administrative Volunteer
- Sharing Twitter.