Reunited: White With Black Staffordshire Bull Terrier Female
- Dog ID 109608
- Status Reunited
- Registered 02 Jan 2017
- Name TILLY MAY BE IN LITTLE LEVER
- Gender & Breed Female Staffordshire Bull Terrier
- Age Young Adult
- Colour White with black
- Marks & Scars All white bitch, with 2 black ears covering the eyes, Black at the top of her tail
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 01 Jan 2017
- Where Lost Spa Road, Bolton
- Lost In Region North West
- Lost In Post Area BL1
- Date Reunited 03 Apr 2017
- Other Info Tilly is very timid. MICROCHIPPED. Please look out for her, if found, she should be reported to the Council Dog Warden (as required by law). CASH REWARD FOR SAFE RETURN.
- Phone 1 07921450342
- Phone 2
- Listed By Chelseyord
- Views 6591
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-04-06 14:21 Geoff
- Such great news to hear that both Bruce and Tilly are safely home Best wishes
- 2017-04-04 04:50 Jaycey
- Fantastic to hear Tilly is now home with Bruce and the rest of her family..How was she found? ..Stay safe now Tilly...and Bruce xx
- 2017-04-03 23:01 Juls
- Lovely news , glad they are both home safe , can,t believe someone painted to disguise bruce ? Stay safe really glad for owner x x
- 2017-04-03 18:55 Millypod (Chris) - Administrative Volunteer
- Great news :) Welcome home Tilly.x
- 2017-04-03 16:35 janiejewel1649
- Fantastic news. So happy for the ownera and Tilly, who is backl where she belongs. Stay close now Tilly:-)xxx
- 2017-04-03 13:47 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Great news! Please everyone look out for missing Bailey...added today...also from Little Lever...tx
- 2017-04-03 12:26 Doglover
- Absolutely fantastic news....Stay safe now Tilly xxxx
- 2017-04-03 12:03 Jan - Area Co-ordinator, Lancashire
- Welcome home Tilly <3 xxx
- 2017-03-30 04:38 Jaycey
- It's very possible that Tilly could also be dyed the same as Bruce was to hide her identity...We need to make sure everyone who shares makes people aware if this..It would be lovely for Tilly to be reunited as well xx
- 2017-03-28 15:24 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Bruce was found in Little lever BL3. Extra alerts sent to helpers in BL1,2,3,4. Be aware that Bruce was dyed do hide his identity.
- 2017-03-28 12:36 VetsGetScanning
- The other dog BRUCE has been reunited:- post from owner:- So I have Bruce's back, he's been dyed or painted to cover up his unique patches he has!! I'm disgusted that he's been gone for so long and someone has had him!! Bruce is home thank you to the warden that picked him up in little lever last night luckily he's chipped so he's been re united by the chip!! 🙈 I can't believe my big boys home. Doglost ID. 109607
Please keep sharing for TILLY.
- 2017-01-12 14:20 Geoff
- When I reported on 9 Jan I did not know that there was another dog involved. I had thought that the dog I had seen was a neutered male but given the timings it was too much of a coincidence so I had assumed it was likely Tilly. If the dog warden took away Bruce at the scene of the incident near Spa Road bridge then it is likely it was Tilly I saw, as this had occured before I arrived. If the he collected Bruce some time later then it is likely the 2 gentlemen who I spoke to contacted the dog warden. The witness with the Jack Russell saw a dog being taken away from the scene using a rigid type pole which are used when a dog could be a danger. We will keep looking when walking in the area.
- 2017-01-12 10:58 Jenkins
- Update from owner of Bruce and Tilly on facebook
Little update, my house got burgled on Sunday and the people who have Tilly have now took Bruce, the police are now hunting down on the people that have broken my back gate and my back door! So we are now hunting for both dogs Im absolutely drained..
The police have took there leads and collars and been to the flats where we got told Tilly was and there was no sign of Tilly.. my landlord is replacing my back door. But I am now forced to put cctv up as I have a 5 month old in the house we me! The police my self and my partner are doing everything we can. I've also caught someone removing the posters from Queen's Park, I am stuck as of what to do next because everything I'm doing at the minute is not working does anyone have an ideas of what I can do next as the posters ain't working! I'm devastated so please no hate I'm just glad me and my so wasn't in the house when they came and knocked my door off! So it's now a hunt for Bruce and Tilly BOTH ARE CHIPPED! All I can ask is if people can continue to share my posts to help find my fur babies
- 2017-01-12 06:00 ClaireG - Area Co-ordinator, Bolton
- Thanks Geoff, I have alerted Chelsey to your comments.
I am speaking with the owner today and will update, as their other dog Bruce is also missing again x
- 2017-01-09 17:33 Geoff
- I took my dog for a walk around Queens Park at around 11 am on 1 Jan. On approaching the main entrance a police car and ambulance arrived with blue lights flashing. They stopped momentarily then drove down Park Road. When we got to the far end of the park the police car was parked next to the cafe entrance. I walked further round and saw that the ambulanceman was treating a lady who was sat on the floor near the bridge to Spa Road. She had 2 Westies. A man walking a Jack Russell type dog in the opposing direction to myself stopped and told me that the lady had been attacked by a dog which he said had been taken away. I do not know if he actually saw it or was told by someone else. We continued and when we got to the main entrance on Chorley New Road there was a white Staffy repeatedly running in the road which had moderate traffic and looked dangerous. When I got onto Chorley New Road the dog saw me and came over. I was nervous after what I had been told however the dog was obviously good natured and seemed to be getting frisky with my dog. He is elderly, losing his sight and cannot handle situations like that. My dog was frightened.I was struggling to contain the staffy, it had no collar on and fearing it may run into the road I walked back into the Park. At this point I had walked to the memorial for Road Traffic Victims where I was about to call my wife for some assistance. 2 gentlemen who saw what was happening then approached us. They were concerned and I believe genuine. They may have been father and son. Possibly late 20's and late 40's. The staffy was friendly to them and allowed one to pick it up without problems. They said they were going to take it to Queens Park Veterinary which is just accross the Road to ask for help. The Vets was closed but I did see the men walk into their grounds. I presume they would have alerted the owners who live on the premises. I do not believe the men would have kept the dog and I do not believe they would have released it. Just seen the posters in the Park. Please let me know if you want me to ring you.
- 2017-01-09 09:44 JeffandAlfsmummy
- Item run in local newspaper saying a lady walking her dog was bitten on face and hands by a white staffy and her dog was injured as well. This happened in Queens Park which runs the length of Spa Road in Bolton on the 1st Jan 2017. According to the paper there were two dogs - the darker one didn't take part in the attack and ran off but the white dog was seized by a person unknown. Could this be Tilly and does it match up with this person passing her on? The Police were treating it as a dangerous dog incident. If there is a chance it was Tilly and she is still out there people who are searching need to be aware if she isn't dog friendly.
- 2017-01-07 15:46 Jenkins
- Seen on facebook page "A boy found her and gave her to his friend, who then passed her on to someone else, effectivel she has now been stolen. The owner needs help, she is a 5 month old baby and is struggling to find her by herself."
Has the owner reported Tilly stolen to her local police. If so, please provide email@example.com with Crime reference number and the profile can be changed to Stolen. Also, contact microchip company to advise them stolen.
Have you contacted Fleet Kennels re Doglover comment on 4th January below to check out dog found at Keighly.
- 2017-01-07 15:07 Doglover
- Sorry to see that Tilly is still missing.I will share to Paw Helping dogs in need and hope you find her soon. x
- 2017-01-04 22:04 Doglover
- GIllyp... I have just copied and paste it and it was showing up ok.
- 2017-01-04 22:03 Doglover
- That is strange GillyP as I have noticed since the share button has gone on the post on FB........The dog was found in Keighly and is at Fleet Kennels.. I have a screenshot but cannot add to here but I hVe added it on Tilly,s Facebook page.
- 2017-01-04 20:48 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- Doglover if you copy and paste the link it's not recognised. Can you give details
- 2017-01-04 17:18 Doglover
- Please check this one out............
- 2017-01-02 21:00 Sharon - Social Media Team
- I have shared with DL FB Page, Twitter & Public. I hope Tilly is safely back at home soon. X
- 2017-01-02 19:57 Millypod (Chris) - Administrative Volunteer
- Sharing Twitter.
- 2017-01-02 15:13 JANI
- sharing x
- 2017-01-02 12:53 onestopalldogs
- Shared Facebook & Twitter
- 2017-01-02 11:21 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in BL1,2,3.
- 2017-01-02 11:16 Jan - Area Co-ordinator, Lancashire
- Posted to Doglost facebook groups