Reunited: White With Brown And Tints Of Ginger Staffordshire Bull Terrier Male
- Dog ID 109607
- Status Reunited
- Registered 02 Jan 2017
- Name BRUCE STILL MISSING
- Gender & Breed Male Staffordshire Bull Terrier
- Age Adult
- Colour White with brown and tints of ginger
- Marks & Scars All white with a ginger/brown ear, top of his tail has a patch of ginger/brown
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 08 Jan 2017
- Where Lost Spa Road, Bolton
- Lost In Region North West
- Lost In Post Area BL1
- Date Reunited 28 Mar 2017
- Other Info MICROCHIPPED. Please look out for him, if found, he should be reported to the Council Dog Warden (as required by law). CASH REWARD FOR SAFE RETURN.
- Phone 1 07921450342
- Phone 2
- Listed By Chelseyord
- Views 2838
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-04-08 11:29 charlie and sooty
- Bruce and Tilly both now Reunited...........https://www.facebook.com/groups/1519501348349050/
- 2017-03-30 04:26 Jaycey
- Reunited after nearly 3 months - fantastic news...If only Bruce could talk and tell us where Tilly is..Wonder if Bruce escaped or thieves dumped him. .Stay safe beautiful boy x♥x
- 2017-03-29 15:20 Maxine W
- Tilly is still missing Not Bruce
- 2017-03-28 19:58 janiejewel1649
- Brilliant news. So pleased Bruce is back where he belongs. Paws xd for the other dog to be found too. Stay safe now Bruce:-)xxx
- 2017-03-28 13:52 Doglover
- Fantastic that Bruce has been found.. .we still need to search for Tilly the other dog that went missing at same time.
- 2017-03-28 12:30 Jan - Area Co-ordinator, Lancashire
- Bruce has been found.Comment from Bruce's owner..... So I have Bruce's back, he's been dyed or painted to cover up his unique patches he has!! I'm disgusted that he's been gone for so long and someone has had him!! Bruce is home thank you to the warden that picked him up in little lever last night luckily he's chipped so he's been re united by the chip!! 🙈 I can't believe my big boys home
- 2017-03-28 12:28 VetsGetScanning
- BRUCE REUNITED UPDATE FROM OWNER ON FB:-
So I have Bruce's back, he's been dyed or painted to cover up his unique patches he has!! I'm disgusted that he's been gone for so long and someone has had him!! Bruce is home thank you to the warden that picked him up in little lever last night luckily he's chipped so he's been re united by the chip!! 🙈 I can't believe my big boys home.
TILLY is still missing. Doglost ID 109608
- 2017-02-12 10:23 Mary
- If Bruce was taken in a burglary have you got at CRN from the police so the status can be upgraded to stolen?
- 2017-01-14 12:28 Jane
- Shared Twittered
- 2017-01-13 14:17 Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Reply received from owner and Bruce is still missing.
- 2017-01-13 09:45 Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Text sent to owner for an update.
- 2017-01-12 23:13 choowie74
- Just seen page again can't believe Bruce stolen owners just got him back terrible 😢
- 2017-01-12 23:09 choowie74
- Bruce was found a couple of days ago reunited as I shared a pic of matching found and updated to reunited and owner updated on there page there still looking for Tilly x
- 2017-01-12 10:57 Jenkins
- Update from Bruce and Tilly owner on facebook:-
Little update, my house got burgled on Sunday and the people who have Tilly have now took Bruce, the police are now hunting down on the people that have broken my back gate and my back door! So we are now hunting for both dogs Im absolutely drained..
The police have took there leads and collars and been to the flats where we got told Tilly was and there was no sign of Tilly.. my landlord is replacing my back door. But I am now forced to put cctv up as I have a 5 month old in the house we me! The police my self and my partner are doing everything we can. I've also caught someone removing the posters from Queen's Park, I am stuck as of what to do next because everything I'm doing at the minute is not working does anyone have an ideas of what I can do next as the posters ain't working! I'm devastated so please no hate I'm just glad me and my so wasn't in the house when they came and knocked my door off! So it's now a hunt for Bruce and Tilly BOTH ARE CHIPPED! All I can ask is if people can continue to share my posts to help find my fur babies
- 2017-01-12 08:41 Doglover
- nedk.....Bruce and Tilly got out ..Bruce was picked up by the dog warden and returned home Tilly is still missing..but was seen being taken by someone...trhen last Sunday owner was burgled and all they took was Bruce!!! Owner believes same people have Tilly.....
- 2017-01-12 08:24 nedk
- Bit confused here just read updates is bruce found or was he found then been stolen ?
- 2017-01-12 08:21 Doglover
- ClaireG. Sompleased she has some help from Doglost she sounded so desperate on Help Find Bruce and Tilly page. Xx Will share to Paw.
- 2017-01-12 05:45 ClaireG - Area Co-ordinator, Bolton
- I am in contact with Chelsey and have requested the CRN
- 2017-01-11 23:51 Doglover
- Someone has broken into owner,s property and Stolen Bruce. Owner will be updating this post to BRUCE STOLEN. Sunday...8 Jan. and will be sending you the Crime Reference Number .
- 2017-01-04 10:36 Meru
- Brilliant news! Welcome home gorgeous Bruce. Stay safe and close now lovely lad xxxx
- 2017-01-03 22:48 JANI
- wonderful! x
- 2017-01-03 19:45 Sharon - Social Media Team
- Great news
C'mon now Tilly, it's your turn...
- 2017-01-03 13:09 choowie74
- Bruce has been found 😀
- 2017-01-02 21:00 Sharon - Social Media Team
- I have shared with DL FB Page, Twitter & Public. I hope Bruce is safely back at home soon. X
- 2017-01-02 19:56 Millypod (Chris) - Administrative Volunteer
- Sharing Twitter.
- 2017-01-02 15:14 JANI
- sharing x
- 2017-01-02 13:28 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- Coco because he may not be chipped!
- 2017-01-02 13:07 Coco
- Shared....Chelseyord. But why does it state ' Chipped...no'?
- 2017-01-02 12:51 onestopalldogs
- Shared Facebook & Twitter
- 2017-01-02 11:17 Jan - Area Co-ordinator, Lancashire
- Posted to doglost facebook groups
- 2017-01-02 10:26 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in BL1,2,3.