How To Help
There are lots of ways to help lost dogs and some of them only take a click or two. Here's how (links will open in separate tabs/pages so that you can keep track of this list):
Sign up (if you haven't done so already) and sign in (above). This will let you:
- Comment on WENDY's page. Even if you haven't got any sightings to report or other helpful advice, encouraging comments can really help to let distressed owners know that others are taking an interest;
- 'Follow' WENDY so that he/she appears on your 'Followed dogs' page - this makes it easy to find all the dogs you are particularly interested in;
- On your Profile page
- Sign up for 'Dog Alerts' - we send out FREE email alerts for lost dogs that may be in your area;
- Sign up for other DogLost newsletters - whilst our DogLost News pages cover a lot of lost pet and DogLost-related stories, we may occasionally summarise the biggest ones in a newsletter. Don't worry though - we hate spam too, so we won't overload your inbox and you can unsubscribe any time you like;
- Pre-register your own dog, to save time if it becomes lost;
Even if you can't join us right now, you can still help! We'd be very grateful if you could:
- Share WENDY's page. The sharing buttons on each dog's page let you link it to most social media.
- Donate - DogLost provides services for FREE, so we rely on donations to keep the site running.
- Follow us on:
- Keep up with our Latest News
Thanks for caring!