Lost: Black Labrador Retriever Female In South East (TN27)
- Dog ID 99257
- Status Lost
- Registered 17 Apr 2016
- Name JURA MISSING ONE YEAR
- Gender & Breed Female Labrador Retriever
- Age Adult
- Colour black
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 12 Apr 2016
- Where Lost From home garden Pluckley
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area TN27
- Date Reunited
- Other Info MICROCHIPPED. Probably STOLEN. Jura never wanders.
- Phone 1 01233822461
- Phone 2 07514960836
- Listed By Shepherd67
- Views 3859
- View Poster
- See more dogs Lost in TN27
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-04-22 10:49 Shepherd67
- Thank you Jani we really appreciate your help.
- 2017-04-21 21:26 JANI
- sharing x
- 2017-04-20 09:33 Shepherd67
- Thank you for your help I will send them the number, we hope so too Simbarose did you know that the group that local information pointed the finger at are no longer at that site they disappeared about a month ago. So many dogs still going missing everyone needs to keep reporting and nagging to get something done if this was vehicles being taken on this scale there would be a huge investigation by now.
- 2017-04-20 08:13 Skywalker99
- Shepherd67....if you send Doglost the crn they will update her status to stolen
- 2017-04-20 08:08 Simbarose
- Hi Shepherd67. Thank you for your kind words posted on Jazz's page. I haven't forgotten the lovely Jura either and continue to search for her as well as Jazz. I hope that finding one of our girls will lead to the other as I think it is possible the same people took both our girls.
- 2017-04-19 18:16 Shepherd67
- Thank you police were informed at the time we had a lot of suspicious activity at the time we have a crn but it hasn't helped.
- 2017-04-18 20:03 Skywalker99
- Shepherd 67. - do you have info that may indicate she was stolen? If so might be an idea to send it to Doglost and see if their police coordinator can get a crn for you. Kent police are one of the better forces I believe.
- 2017-04-18 19:43 onestopalldogs
- Shared Facebook and Twitter
- 2017-04-18 09:34 Shepherd67
- Hi Donna thank you for contacting we are broken hearted to say that our lovely girl is still missing she has left such a large hole in our lives she was a very special loving dog. We try not to lose hope that she will be found but we do not know where to go now or what to do.
- 2017-04-17 16:31 DonnaO
- Hi, just wondering if there's any news on this beautiful girl? Her missing post came up on my Facebook memories from where I shared it last year. I really hope she's been found safe and well, she's such a lovely looking girl <3
- 2017-02-27 22:23 Shepherd67
- Hi thank you for this I did phone them but this dog was lucky enough to be reunited with her owners
- 2017-01-26 22:52 skyninchar
- Found Dog
24 Jan 2017 Labrador
Location: Heathfield TN21
Our Ref: 393236
For further details call 0161 297 0268
To amend, email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our ref and full postcode, attach picture if available
- 2017-01-20 13:56 Shepherd67
- Hi Simbarose sorry haven't been on here for awhile find it really upsetting haven't given up hope for either of our lovely girls or all the others in our area in the same position thank you for still thinking of us. I don't suppose it will make any difference but I am going to write to the police commissioner about our plight as I feel dig theft is not taken seriously enough for the misery it causes good luck we will both keep searching x
- 2016-09-20 11:53 Simbarose
- Its a long shot but Jura could be anywhere by now. Worth a look
http://www.animalwardens.co.uk/lost-found-dogs-search?sobi2Task=sobi2Details&catid=&sobi2Id=118624 Sorry forgot to add link
Last edited: 2016-09-20 11:53:55 by Simbarose
- 2016-09-19 12:32 Simbarose
- Hi Shepherd67. I haven't forgotten you and Jura. I live not far from you in Harrietsham. My Girl is Jazz id 99179 taken at about the same time as Jura and am still looking for both our girls. Also keeping an look out for Ross the Gordon Setter again local to us
- 2016-09-12 19:00 Shepherd67
- Hi everyone just to update we are still desperately looking for Jura now missing for five months she has left a big hole. So many dogs are being stolen we all need to know what is being done about this? Good luck to all of you still searching.
- 2016-08-13 00:33 rosemary
- please check this one https://www.facebook.com/LostBox/photos/a.468530269873501.113964.451527301573798/1164530260273495/?type=3&theater
- 2016-07-23 23:05 rosemary
- please check http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=102680#.V5PhmfkrKUk
Registered 23 Jul 2016
- 2016-06-27 10:34 Mizzdogseeker
- 2016-06-15 13:13 Simbarose
- 2 Female Black Labs posted as found on animalwardens.co.uk
Ref 382400 found Manchester
Ref 382422 found Sale
- 2016-06-12 11:12 Baydogs
- Ignore below post. That dog has been reunited.
Jura is still missing.
- 2016-06-12 08:27 Baydogs
- Please check this one just in case-
The post says that she goes by the name of Molly and her chip doesn't work.
- 2016-06-09 15:29 Simbarose
- Black lab found in Herne Bay yesterday no other details. Check website animalwardens.co.uk ref 382047
- 2016-05-28 22:01 charlie and sooty
- Re shared x
- 2016-05-28 09:33 charlie and sooty
- Text rec'd back.Jura is still missing and there have been no sightings x
- 2016-05-27 16:20 charlie and sooty
- I have sent a text to owner for update? x
- 2016-05-22 08:59 Baydogs
- You are welcome. Would've left a message on PAW but I'm not on Facebook. Has Jursas owner eliminated this one do you know?
- 2016-05-21 19:59 G
- Thankyou again Baydogs.
- 2016-05-21 14:27 Baydogs
- Left a message with a man on the landline number (relative) who knew Jura was missing and said that he would pass the message on.
- 2016-05-21 14:25 G
- Baydogs. Thankyou for contacting Jura's owner about PAWS thread. Did you actually speak to the owner or leave a message on her phone.
- 2016-05-21 11:26 Baydogs
- Have noticed that a number of people o PAWS have been trying to contact Jura's owner regarding the below sighting so have phoned the landline and alerted the owners to the below link this morning.
- 2016-05-20 11:24 Baydogs
- One spotted wandering heading up to Bugsell Farm, Robertsbridge, East Sussex across the fields yesterday at about 2.30pm
Link to PAW Helping Dogs in Need-
- 2016-05-20 06:51 Patlucky
- 2016-05-19 18:26 charlie and sooty
- shared x
- 2016-05-13 23:30 Shepherd67
- No news of our lovely girl the police say they are looking at info we provided but still we have heard nothing. We are all devastated and cant bear to think what is happening to such a loving gentle dog thanks to all trying to help.
- 2016-05-08 19:38 Patlucky
- Any news please?
- 2016-04-19 18:42 Shepherd67
- Hi thank you to everyone who has mentioned the dog found on the A251 but unfortunately it was not our dog who is still missing
Although we are very pleased for the owners of that dog who were reunited.
- 2016-04-18 15:28 onestopalldogs
- Posted ONESTOPALLDOGS FB & Twitter
- 2016-04-18 10:22 Millypod (Chris) - Administrative Volunteer
- Just in case please check Dated 15 April :
Found running along A251, Boughton Lees. Now on way to Barrow Hill surgery. Can anyone help? #lostdog
- 2016-04-18 09:27 Shepherd67
- We have three dogs who were all let out last thing around 10pm ten minutes later only two dogs came back in.
- 2016-04-18 08:17 Rose
- How did they go missing from the garden? x
- 2016-04-18 08:07 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in TN25,26,27. ME9,13,17.
- 2016-04-17 23:24
- Sorry to see that JURA MISSING ONE YEAR is missing.
- If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and check that all details are up to date.
- Owners targeted by a malicious hoaxer demanding money for the return of their dog should phone the police on 101 immediately and contact email@example.com
- A photograph of your dog is essential for the website. If you have not already uploaded one, please do so by clicking on Update details. Alternatively you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the dog's DogLost ID number: (99257)
- Obtain a missing poster by clicking on View poster above. Posters are very important so start postering now!
- You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments. You can add comments by clicking on Click here to add a comment.
- Contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, the Police. Give a detailed description with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your area here.
- If your dog has been stolen inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN).
- If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, it can be legally re-homed after seven days. Visit rescue centres in person and do not rely on checking by phone alone. Other people may not recognise your dog by your description, so give them a DogLost poster.
- Keep us updated by keeping your dog's page up to date and check for posts from helpers who may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings
- DogLost is free and anyone asking for money to find or return your dog is not volunteering for us. If you are concerned about an approach you have received, please call our helpline on 01633 668 364. Lines are open seven days a week 08:00-20:00.