Lost: BLUE Shar Pei Female In Central (CV7)
- Dog ID 99118
- Status Lost
- Registered 12 Apr 2016
- Name SHADOW POSSIBLE SIGHTING
- Gender & Breed Female Shar Pei
- Age Adult
- Colour BLUE
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 08 Mar 2016
- Where Lost BACK LANE, FLINT GREEN, COVENTRY.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area CV7
- Date Reunited
- Other Info HAS A SKIN ALLERGY AND IS MISSING SOME OF HER HAIR. REWARD FOR SAFE RETURN
- Phone 1 07855 832997
- Phone 2
- Listed By
- Views 4184
- View Poster
- See more dogs Lost in CV7
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-01-15 23:33 JANI
- re-sharing x
- 2017-01-11 12:41 Hollieberry
- Has anything been done regarding the sighting ?
- 2017-01-08 21:52 Coco
- Shared UK
- 2017-01-08 15:29 JANI
- sharing to groups x
- 2017-01-07 20:16 Millypod (Chris) - Administrative Volunteer
- Sharing new sighting on Twitter.
- 2017-01-07 19:24 onestopalldogs
- Re Shared ONESTOPALLDOGS & Twitter
- 2017-01-07 18:19 Jane
- Shared Twittered
- 2017-01-07 16:10 Lisa P - Social Media Team, Oxfordshire + Northamptonshire
- Update on Shadow's FB Group today x "Hey folks I've just had a phone call from a chap who says he thinks he has seen Shadow eating from some tipped waste/rubbish at the end of northbrook road, he says she headed off up a field off counden wedge lane/Ed by staircase lane (just trying to work out where that is) he did say she had a collar on with a disc but there was no one around and the dog ran away up the field... just getting on google earth now to see if I can work out where he means"
- 2016-07-29 00:41 Jaycey
- Has the owner got any updates about Shadow??
- 2016-06-01 20:34 scruffydog
- he sharpie in the background, but cant tell if its male or female as the boxes for both dogs swap over
- 2016-04-27 19:32 Unknown
- So sorry everyone, this was a re-register as Shadow's original profile did not come across when this site was reactivated.
She was lost from the yard of the farm that she lives on. DogLost volunteers have been involved in the search for her since she went missing on 08/03/16 and continue to work to find her. All bases have been covered with regards to vets/wardens/posters/etc and local media have covered her story.
Thank you for all the suggestions regarding actions and possible matches. We are following up every lead and have contacted breed specific rescues, as well as others, in the hope that they will get in touch if Shadow shows up.
Skywalker99 you are absolutely right. Shadow could do with lots more shares and every one is massively appreciated. Shadow's loss has really knocked her Dad about and all help, big or small, means the world to him.
Thank you all xx
- 2016-04-20 10:06 Skywalker99
- shadow could probbaly do with a few more shares....
- 2016-04-20 10:05 Skywalker99
- Here is the link to the FB page of the woman who trapped the sharpei https://www.facebook.com/valgrays.rescue
- 2016-04-20 08:22 Skywalker99
- Shadow also has a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/1529038434068318/?pnref=story
- 2016-04-20 08:20 Skywalker99
- A female shar pei has been found in warlingham in Surrey...see the doglost Surrey Facebook page, she was successfully trapped yesterday.
- 2016-04-14 06:06 Jaycey
- How did Shadow go missing? x
- 2016-04-13 11:45 Doglover
- Hopefully uou have registered her lost with all local vets in your area and lots of posters out. If no sightings, could be someone has her. Have you had media coverage ie local paper, radio etc. Phone dog warden daily and check pets located website daily. Will share to facebook.
- 2016-04-13 08:44 janiejewel1649
- Make her "TOO HOT TO HANDLE" Posters, and Publicity
- 2016-04-12 23:26 austinsmumma
- Was she lost from home?
- 2016-04-12 23:08 Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Email alerts sent to postcodes CV1,CV5,CV6,CV7,CV10,CV12
- 2016-04-12 21:56
- Sorry to see that SHADOW POSSIBLE SIGHTING is missing.
- If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and check that all details are up to date.
- Owners targeted by a malicious hoaxer demanding money for the return of their dog should phone the police on 101 immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- A photograph of your dog is essential for the website. If you have not already uploaded one, please do so by clicking on Update details. Alternatively you can email it to email@example.com quoting the dog's DogLost ID number: (99118)
- Obtain a missing poster by clicking on View poster above. Posters are very important so start postering now!
- You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments. You can add comments by clicking on Click here to add a comment.
- Contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, the Police. Give a detailed description with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your area here.
- If your dog has been stolen inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN).
- If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, it can be legally re-homed after seven days. Visit rescue centres in person and do not rely on checking by phone alone. Other people may not recognise your dog by your description, so give them a DogLost poster.
- Keep us updated by keeping your dog's page up to date and check for posts from helpers who may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings
- DogLost is free and anyone asking for money to find or return your dog is not volunteering for us. If you are concerned about an approach you have received, please call our helpline on 01633 668 364. Lines are open seven days a week 08:00-20:00.