Lost: Black & Cream SIGHTED BULGAN GLYNN WEXFORD SOUTHERN IRELAND Afghan Hound Male In Southern Ireland (S.IRELAND)
- Dog ID 84800
- Status Lost
- Registered 30 Mar 2015
- Name DANTE
- Gender & Breed Male Afghan Hound
- Colour Black & Cream SIGHTED BULGAN GLYNN WEXFORD SOUTHERN IRELAND
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 27 Mar 2015
- Where Lost SIGHTED BULGAN GLYNN WEXFORD SOUTHERN IRELAND AFTER BEING STOLEN Ballyvourney, Co Cork, Southern Ireland
- Lost In Region Southern Ireland
- Lost In Post Area S.Ireland
- Date Reunited
- Other Info SIGHTED BULGAN GLYNN / CROSSABEG WEXFORD SOUTHERN IRELAND STOLEN DURING BURGLARY ON 27TH MARCH 2015, Ballyvourney, Co Cork, Southern Ireland. FEB 2016 - Now thought to be in the Bulgan Glyn and Crossabeg Areas of Wexford after confirmed sighting, could be 20 miles further in any direction please be vigilant. Black and Cream Male MICROCHIPPED
- Listed By Kalaztra
- Views 8011
- Please login to view & print a poster
- See more dogs Lost in S.Ireland
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-03-19 23:05 JANI
- sharing to groups again x
- 2017-03-19 17:42 sues1958
- Shared ONESTOPALLDOGS Fbook & Twitter
- 2017-03-19 15:28 Sharon - Social Media Team
- I have shared with DL FB Page, Twitter & Public. I hope Dante is safely back at home soon. XLast edited: 2017-03-19 15:29:03 by Sharon - Social Media Team
- 2017-03-19 09:45 JulieH
- Poor Dante, so much online activity about this dog , various Facebook pages and bogus fundraising,and sadly this stunning beautiful dog is still missing :(
- 2017-03-19 00:43 Jaycey
- Dante needs sharing again...Do hope he is found and reunited with his owners x
- 2017-03-18 23:49 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- New photo. May need to refresh the page to view
- 2016-02-23 13:20 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Okay update....Dante's owner has phoned HQ...lovely chap but getting as confused as we are...so lets try to sort this out...The photo on this post is not Dante ...the postcode on the sighted Afghan hound with the same photo is incorrect....though if you google the wexford area place name it comes up with BT40...But it must be a popular name and there is a place in Northern Ireland with the same name...and as Southern Ireland has no postcodes of course if you are searching it will give the BT postcode.
Owner has said the photo above is not his Dante and will be emailing a photo shortly to admin which we will put on site..he understands everyone is trying to help but with FB and sharing its maybe got a little confused....AS INDEED I HAVE BEEN! so onwards and forwards and lets wait for the Dante photo to arrive..tx everyone for your concern.
- 2016-02-22 21:19 charlie and sooty
- Shared to Dogs Trust Ireland Lost and Found (as do not know of any lost/missing sites in Ireland)
- 2016-02-22 19:03 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- We at admin are getting very confused by calls and emails coming in so we suggest you use dantes link to find out more thank you...
- 2016-02-22 15:55 JulieH
- Any news on the Dante situation ?
- 2016-02-21 14:22 JulieH
- Hope this boy is caught soon,fingers crossed its Dante x
- 2016-02-21 14:07 skyninchar
- Please keep us updated with progress, praying for this poor boy to be Dante, but if not, a safe recovery and some serious TLC x
- 2016-02-20 01:35 Kalaztra
- Apparently she was in such a state but we don't want anyone else getting hold of this boy because we're raising money for his treatment if necessary.
- 2016-02-20 01:34 Kalaztra
- We need people to poster the area, any help at all will be much appreciated.
- 2016-02-18 17:55 collieowner
- Why on earth was the other dog PTS? Let's hope this poor dog is caught and home soon.
- 2016-02-18 04:11 Kalaztra
- Facebook page to coordinate the search https://www.facebook.com/Search-for-Dante-1099928460048139/?fref=ts
If you can help please get in touch.
Last edited: 2016-02-18 04:12:23 by Kalaztra
- 2016-02-18 04:09 Kalaztra
- We believe this to be Dante although his owner has yet to be convinced! We have set up a page to coordinate a search because someone who sighted him has been leaving food out for him. He was dumped along with another dog that was caught by the dog warden and pts. Please we need to coordinate a search party in the area. He has been frequenting the area around the fields opposite Rothwells farm on the Bulgan rd. If you go into Glynn village and turn left up the hill at the post office opp church..... about a km up there is a T type junction.... follow road round to the right and its those couple of fields on the right opp rothwells laneway. Last edited: 2016-02-18 04:10:45 by Kalaztra
- 2016-02-17 15:24 LauraMoo
- Has Dantes owner checked this out?
- 2015-12-22 08:27 Afferz
- The search goes on for poor Dante :( would be lovely if he was found for Christmas. XXX Come Home Dante.
- 2015-07-07 12:06 skyninchar
- 2015-05-18 10:55 Max - Area Co-ordinator, Cornwall
- Really hope you get your boy back. Have shared & is posted on doglost cornwall fb page.
- 2015-05-15 02:17 Kalaztra
- This boy is still missing, please keep sharing. Dog trackers can't help and there was news of a sighting in Dublin. He has to be found, he is SO distinctive. Mediums have been consulted and they say the same thing something to do with Moon street or Moon Road?
- 2015-04-18 05:03 Kalaztra
- Thank you for adding Afferz, my time is very limited at the moment so not able to keep as up to date as I would like. We need volunteers in the DUBLIN area to poster/leaflet any dog walking areas, public places, work notice boards to make this boy too hot to handle. ANY help would be appreciated at this point. Facebook page for his owner https://www.facebook.com/zoe.eskashemuman?fref=ts
Facebook page for him
- 2015-04-17 19:57 Afferz
- This has just been posted by Dante's owner the facebook page is in the name of Zoe, Dante's friend who was also stole but escaped and found. anyone in that sort of area who could help go and search etc?
Zoe Eskashem Uman
48 mins · Killarney, Ireland · Edited ·
Sorry about the late update, DANTE, good possibility HE has been seen around DUBLIN 2, Hatch street. Please HELP TO FIND HIM!!!If Anybody knows anything about him or his location contact me on 086 455 8757 or PM me. I OFFER HIGH REWARD AND I WON'T ASK ANYTHING. All I want is get HIM back!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!
- 2015-04-07 21:28 Jaycey
- Any news on Dante??
- 2015-04-03 01:01 Jaycey
- Hope this boy is found soon..TThere's a chance thieves have shaved his fur off to disguise him :-( x
- 2015-04-02 10:25 Holmes
- Tweeting and appealing for help xx
- 2015-03-31 13:57 Kalaztra
- Does anyone know of a tracker dog in Southern Ireland. I have the following in UK http://www.k9tracker.co.uk/ but I know she's not easy to get hold of with only contact on the website being email Does anyone have a contact number please?
- 2015-03-30 23:31 Kalaztra
- Facebook group
Keep sharing please people
- 2015-03-30 22:44 sheltielover
- Please - please - everybody share like crazy, this boy is still a very valuable commodity - the state of the girl leads me to think that she could have escaped soon after being stolen - this boy could be anywhere now.
- 2015-03-30 16:39 Kalaztra
- Please any volunteers located in Ballyvourney Co.Cork Ireland available to help go search? This boy can't be located that far from where the female was found and will now be "surplus to requirements" now there is no breeding partner so to coin a phrase time is of the essence!
- 2015-03-30 16:19 Kalaztra
- The female of the pair has been found looks like she managed to get away because she has injurys to her neck from a rope? We just need to get this boy found now, please keep sharing thank you
- 2015-03-30 15:04 Rose
- Beautiful boy! Hope you find him very soon x
- 2015-03-30 00:40
- Sorry to see that DANTE is missing.
- If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and check that all details are up to date.
- Owners targeted by a malicious hoaxer demanding money for the return of their dog should phone the police on 101 immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- A photograph of your dog is essential for the website. If you have not already uploaded one, please do so by clicking on Update details. Alternatively you can email it to email@example.com quoting the dog's DogLost ID number: (84800)
- Obtain a missing poster by clicking on View poster above. Posters are very important so start postering now!
- You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments. You can add comments by clicking on Click here to add a comment.
- Contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, the Police. Give a detailed description with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your area here.
- If your dog has been stolen inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN).
- If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, it can be legally re-homed after seven days. Visit rescue centres in person and do not rely on checking by phone alone. Other people may not recognise your dog by your description, so give them a DogLost poster.
- Keep us updated by keeping your dog's page up to date and check for posts from helpers who may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings
- DogLost is free and anyone asking for money to find or return your dog is not volunteering for us. If you are concerned about an approach you have received, please call our helpline on 01633 668 364. Lines are open seven days a week 08:00-20:00.