Stolen: Sandy Border Terrier Cross Female
- Dog ID 81339
- Status Stolen
- Registered 13 Jan 2015
- Name LOLA
- Gender & Breed Female Border Terrier Cross
- Age Adult
- Colour Sandy
- Marks & Scars Was wearing fluorescent yellow/green collar
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed Unknown
- Investigating Force Wiltshire Police
- Crime Reference No. 54150010994
- Date Lost 11 Jan 2015
- Where Lost Temple Farm Estates, Marlborough and Broad Hinton
- Lost In Region South West
- Lost In Post Area SN4
- Date Reunited
- Other Info She was with her 6 month old puppy Izzy ID81340 a black & white bitch also wearing matching collar.
- Listed By coffee
- Views 7228
- Please login to view & print a poster
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-03-18 09:10 CJ - Police Liaison Co-ordinator
- Updated to Stolen as now have a CRN.
- 2017-02-27 10:09 Reynard - Area Volunteer, Wiltshire
- Lola & Izzy have their own facebook page
Lola & Izzy still missing
https://www.facebook.com/LolaandIzzy/Last edited: 2017-02-27 10:12:23 by Reynard - Area Volunteer, Wiltshire
- 2017-02-26 22:40 onestopalldogs
- Shared Facebook & Twitter
- 2017-02-26 20:29 twoDs
- Bumped Lola's thread in Border Terriers Lost & Found group on FB and shared - so hope this brings news of them both
- 2017-02-26 16:12 Poochpal - Regional Co-ordinator, South West
- Bumping the page due to recent possible sightings. Not known if she had just gone for a wander from where she and Izzy have been living or if she has escaped and is now living free in the area so any sightings please call her poster numbers.
- 2017-02-26 14:42 Reynard - Area Volunteer, Wiltshire
- Lola & Izzy are still missing , believed to have been picked up but not reported ( the law says all Stray dogs must be reported to the Dog Warden & the Owner is notified within seven days)
Sightings are Barbury Castle Nr Wroughton, Oare, Woodborough , and a more recent positive sighting near Wootton Bassett
There is a reward for information leading to safe return
Police Crime Ref : is 54150010994Last edited: 2017-02-26 20:33:55 by Reynard - Area Volunteer, Wiltshire
- 2016-11-02 17:22 Kirsty
- Still missing 😢
- 2016-01-12 08:35 Sharon - Social Media Team
- I have shared on Doglost FB group & Twitter. Hope you have some good news soon. X
- 2015-08-26 00:45 Kirsty
- Are poor baby's still have not been find
- 2015-06-06 01:18 Kirsty
- Still missing 😕
- 2015-03-13 15:38 Reynard - Area Volunteer, Wiltshire
- Kate Gibbs: 15 Mar No fresh sightings, owner frantic for news, lambing season. Please can everyone keep a look out to get these dogs home.
- 2015-02-28 11:50 Reynard - Area Volunteer, Wiltshire
- Kate Gibbs 28 Feb 2015: " Sighting on the 18th of both dogs at Swanborough Tump near Woodborough, they had been seen before in a 5 mile radius of Woodborough, Everyone has been alerted in the area."
- 2015-02-21 14:32 BUBBLES
- There has been no fresh sightings of either dogs.
- 2015-02-20 09:51 Reynard - Area Volunteer, Wiltshire
- Kate From facebook Marlborough Notice Board : " The owner put a jumper, pillowcase & treat in the plastic kennel outside the dog saloon pet shop in Woodborough , somthing slept in there, possibly a cat not sure, 17 February"
No news since but seem to have good help in the area :)
- 2015-02-17 10:52 BUBBLES
- Reynard, I have just spoken to the owner, he is working at the moment. He is unsure as to where to put up a feeding station, the last sighting was around 30-40mns drive away from his home. There was a offer to use the plastic kennel outside the pet shop in Woodborough but that I on the road.
- 2015-02-16 16:45 Reynard - Area Volunteer, Wiltshire
- Good news!
Please leave food to keep dogs in area..something smelly like Sardines so will attract them leave in a safe place and where can be monitored
Good luck ! xLast edited: 2015-02-16 16:46:09 by Reynard - Area Volunteer, Wiltshire
- 2015-02-16 10:56 Gino - Administrator, Head Office
- Further alerts sent to helpers in SN9,10.
- 2015-02-16 10:56 Gino - Administrator, Head Office
- Confirmed sighting of both dogs in Woodborough 2 days ago SN9 area, have been seen at different places within a 1 mile radius of Woodborough. The owner showed the person who saw the dogs a poster and it was confirmed it was them. Any chance of sending alerts to this area please.
- 2015-02-15 12:08 BUBBLES
- The person who spotted the dogs has just confirmed it was Lola and Izzy from the new poster. They have been seen within a mile radious of Woodborough SN9 Seen around the garden centre in Woodboough and Sharcott.
- 2015-02-14 16:52 BUBBLES
- Admin can alerts be sent to the Pewsey Woodborough area SN9 a very good possible sighting of both dogs today approx. 4 hours ago at Swanborough Tump. Owner searching the area now but has rushed out with only 1 poster which is of Lola. Anyone in the area?
- 2015-01-31 16:54 BUBBLES
- Have just left a comment to the lady with 2 missing border terriers and have informed her of the sighting and of Issy and Lola could be either persons dog or maybe neither.
- 2015-01-31 16:32 Reynard - Area Volunteer, Wiltshire
- There are also two Border Terriers missing from Marlborough ,,,have asked they put on Doglost but not so far. look on facebook page 'Marlborough Notice page'
Suggest poster at Chisledone Last edited: 2015-02-02 11:09:31 by Reynard - Area Volunteer, Wiltshire
- 2015-01-31 15:38 BUBBLES
- I spoke to a very worried desperate owner today, if the sighting was Lola he was very concerned as to Issy Lola's 6 month old puppy that never leaves Issy's side. If the sighting was Lola and she is found without Izzy the owner will need to find Izzy for his own peace of mind.
- 2015-01-31 14:36 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Tx will bump!
- 2015-01-31 14:25 BUBBLES
- Possible sighting of Lola on the 3oth Jan at Ogbourne St. Andrew village. The owner has been informed and is going to the village to put posters up and have a look for her. She or they could turn up at any of the villages around here.
- 2015-01-14 19:32 Reynard - Area Volunteer, Wiltshire
- Still missing :(
- 2015-01-14 11:48 carrie_billy
- Hiya, I live in SN3 and will keep an eye out for them. Have to go out later so will keep my eyes peeled xx
- 2015-01-14 08:48 Reynard - Area Volunteer, Wiltshire
- Thank you Alison x
- 2015-01-13 22:03 Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Extra alerts sent to postcodes SN1,SN2,SN3,SN5,SN6,SN8
- 2015-01-13 17:20 Reynard - Area Volunteer, Wiltshire
- Can we have alerts for SN1 also & SN8 as they have gone missing before and ended up in Marlborough. Apparently very friendly Last edited: 2015-01-13 20:57:40 by Reynard - Area Volunteer, Wiltshire
- 2015-01-13 17:03 Gino - Administrator, Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in SN4.