Lost: Black And Tan German Shepherd Dog Female In Wales (CF32)
- Dog ID 73823
- Status Lost
- Registered 19 Aug 2014
- Name UNKNOWN
- Gender & Breed Female German Shepherd Dog
- Age Young Adult
- Colour Black and tan
- Marks & Scars
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 18 Aug 2014
- Where Lost Blaengarw, Bridgend
- Lost In Region Wales
- Lost In Post Area CF32
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07866543906
- Phone 2
- Reward? cash
- Listed By Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Views 1542
- Alerts Sent 68
- View Poster
- See more dogs Lost in CF32
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-01-12 10:21 Coco
- A female GSD has been found near Birmingham....worth checking, but no-one appears to be monitoring
- 2016-12-10 00:35 Coco
- No comments from owner or Admin
- 2016-12-05 23:53 Coco
- Still searching. Missingover 2 years. Just in case please check ' found' 108393. Re-shared
- 2016-08-12 13:31 Zara Anderson
- Awful to see this one's still not been found, I just hope she's safe poor girlie. :-( X
- 2016-06-08 06:31 Abe babe
- Female GS found in mountain above Garnlydan. Looks like it's very malnourished so perhaps been fending for itself for a while. ..currently with Council: http://bit.ly/1FmZoqC
- 2015-12-11 17:18 jenlwal
- This one on "Muddy Paws Wales"
- 2015-11-04 15:11 Megan
This on fb?
- 2015-10-23 21:43 buddy
- Please check this female been found in Port Talbot
- 2015-03-17 14:31 Veronica
- One like this at Leigh dogs and cats home. Doesn't give gender.
- 2015-02-10 19:00 dinnerelf
- there's a female gsd taken to bridgecroft kennals gelligear.was found hengoed area. was posted on fb .x
- 2014-12-16 15:03 mena viana
- can u pls check this one: http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=79778#.VJBJl9KsWUZ
- 2014-08-25 11:37 Lost And Found Animals Wales-Cymru
- Posted on Lost And Found Animals Wales-Cymru
- 2014-08-19 22:26 Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Email alerts sent to postcodes CF31,CF32,CF33,CF34,CF35
- 2014-08-19 22:13
- Sorry to see that UNKNOWN is missing.
- If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and check that all details are up to date.
- Owners targeted by a malicious hoaxer demanding money for the return of their dog should phone the police on 101 immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- A photograph of your dog is essential for the website. If you have not already uploaded one, please do so by clicking on Update details. Alternatively you can email it to email@example.com quoting the dog's DogLost ID number: (73823)
- Obtain a missing poster by clicking on View poster above. Posters are very important so start postering now!
- You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments. You can add comments by clicking on Click here to add a comment.
- Contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, the Police. Give a detailed description with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your area here.
- If your dog has been stolen inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN).
- If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, it can be legally re-homed after seven days. Visit rescue centres in person and do not rely on checking by phone alone. Other people may not recognise your dog by your description, so give them a DogLost poster.
- Keep us updated by keeping your dog's page up to date and check for posts from helpers who may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings
- DogLost is free and anyone asking for money to find or return your dog is not volunteering for us. If you are concerned about an approach you have received, please call our helpline on 01633 668 364. Lines are open seven days a week 08:00-20:00.