Lost: Mainly White, Brown Ears Black Spot Jack Russell Terrier Female In South West (TA4)
- Dog ID 73314
- Status Lost
- Registered 10 Aug 2014
- Name BUCA
- Gender & Breed Female Jack Russell Terrier (Spayed)
- Age Adult
- Colour Mainly white, brown ears black spot
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 08 Aug 2014
- Where Lost Bradford on Tone
- Lost In Region South West
- Lost In Post Area TA4
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Last seen near tone green in bradford on tone
- Phone 1 07885989257
- Phone 2 07794040892
- Listed By Matt Rose
- Views 12149
- View Poster
- See more dogs Lost in TA4
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2014-09-04 14:19 Sharon - Social Media Team
- I have shared with DL FB page & Twitter. Hope Buca is back home safely & soon. X
- 2014-09-03 23:15 Angus - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Milton Keynes
- featured in this weeks countrymans weekly
- 2014-08-24 16:17 Owl
- Oake is only 3 miles across the fields from Bradford-on-Tone according to the map. Well spotted, chinatessstorm.
- 2014-08-24 14:36 Bobble - Area Co-ordinator, Somerset & North Dorset
- Wow, this is great news, so sorry I am over an hour away or I'd be there looking too. I am sending owner further scenting advice, although hoping it won't be needed.
Edit to add bumped due to sighting.Last edited: 2014-08-24 14:41:23 by Bobble - Area Co-ordinator, Somerset & North Dorset
- 2014-08-24 11:30 chinatessstorm
- just saw what i think might be Buca running in fields in the village of oake so have contacted owners who are now out looking for her, sighting was so quick as she ran out through a gap and then darted in so quick, fingers crossed its her and they find her, will keep a eye out for her, sorry was in my night clothes so couldnt get out in time to get her. .....
Last edited: 2014-08-24 12:13:56 by chinatessstorm
- 2014-08-21 08:02 Bobble - Area Co-ordinator, Somerset & North Dorset
- Nominated for Countryman's Weekly, it can take a few weeks, hope it brings some news.
- 2014-08-15 10:43 Bobble - Area Co-ordinator, Somerset & North Dorset
- Matt, please can you confirm if Buca is in today's paper?
- 2014-08-13 22:13 Bobble - Area Co-ordinator, Somerset & North Dorset
- Thank you Riverlady.
Please print and put up a poster wherever you are, this girl could turn up anywhere. Please make sure friends and neighbours in the area are aware there is a missing terrier, especially if they don't have internet and/or use Facebook etc.
- 2014-08-13 10:17 Riverlady
- Circulating on twitter....BUCA Tri Col JR MISSING http://bit.ly/1kAKNCX #BradfordonTone #TA4 Plz RT
- 2014-08-13 08:23 Bobble - Area Co-ordinator, Somerset & North Dorset
- Requesting Twitter.........
- 2014-08-13 08:09 Bobble - Area Co-ordinator, Somerset & North Dorset
- For some reason 2 messages I have added have dropped.
To find Bucca on Facebook - From owners: "....find if you search "BOT equine" and share our missing Buca Posts from there".
Please spread the word, make her too hot to handle.
- 2014-08-12 22:49 Bobble - Area Co-ordinator, Somerset & North Dorset
- Owners are doing all the right things, postering and spreading the word.
Please share on social network sites and pop a poster.
- 2014-08-10 17:53 Bobble - Area Co-ordinator, Somerset & North Dorset
- I have contacted owners and sent advice sheet. Please poster like mad and spread the word. Also check all holes in the ground nearby and listen carefully.
- 2014-08-10 10:50 Red Alert
- Added to fb page
- 2014-08-10 10:29 Gino - Administrator, Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in TA1-4,21.
- 2014-08-10 10:06
- Sorry to see that BUCA is missing.
- If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and check that all details are up to date.
- Owners targeted by a malicious hoaxer demanding money for the return of their dog should phone the police on 101 immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- A photograph of your dog is essential for the website. If you have not already uploaded one, please do so by clicking on Update details. Alternatively you can email it to email@example.com quoting the dog's DogLost ID number: (73314)
- Obtain a missing poster by clicking on View poster above. Posters are very important so start postering now!
- You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments. You can add comments by clicking on Click here to add a comment.
- Contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, the Police. Give a detailed description with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your area here.
- If your dog has been stolen inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN).
- If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, it can be legally re-homed after seven days. Visit rescue centres in person and do not rely on checking by phone alone. Other people may not recognise your dog by your description, so give them a DogLost poster.
- Keep us updated by keeping your dog's page up to date and check for posts from helpers who may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings
- DogLost is free and anyone asking for money to find or return your dog is not volunteering for us. If you are concerned about an approach you have received, please call our helpline on 01633 668 364. Lines are open seven days a week 08:00-20:00.