Lost: Ginger And White Cocker Spaniel Female In Wales (SA33)
- Dog ID 67044
- Status Lost
- Registered 05 Apr 2014
- Name POTENTIAL SIGHTING JESS RAMBUNCTIOUS RASCAL
- Gender & Breed Female Cocker Spaniel
- Age Young Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Ginger and White
- Tail Docked
- Marks & Scars Brown patch on her left shoulder
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 04 Apr 2014
- Where Lost Carmarthen west wales Lost from Blaenycoed road, near the golf club in Carmarthen.
- Lost In Region Wales
- Lost In Post Area SA33
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Listed By Lins
- Views 6391
- Please login to view & print a poster
- See more dogs Lost in SA33
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2016-06-11 21:50 Allison
- Copy and paste the following link for spaniel for sale .....
- 2016-05-08 22:39 andrea dunning
- https://www.facebook.com/Dogtheftawarenessnorteastuk/?ref=stream. Found, please check.
- 2015-01-19 12:33 CG
- Please check dog id 81568 on found page
- 2014-05-16 12:17 Lins
- Sadly my little girl still isnt home.
- 2014-04-26 09:22 Lins
- My little girl is still missing.
Potential sightings in town have come to nothing.
- 2014-04-25 22:13 mimsysmum
- Any updates on this little one?
- 2014-04-15 19:27 Goldenfrodo
- Fingers crossed for you. Lets hope Jess is safely back home soon. xx
- 2014-04-15 18:08 Lins
- We've found 2 people who've seen a similar looking dog around Carmarthen town in the last few days.
Please share with anyone local you can to help us get her found and home safe.
- 2014-04-14 21:25 Lins
- Potential sighting near lidl in Carmarthen. Anyone local please keep an eye out!
- 2014-04-13 10:46 Owl
- I know that area well as I used to live there. She may as you say have been picked up, but it is also possible that she is still on the run and fending for herself. Now that all the undergrowth is coming back, she could be running around without anyone seeing her. So please keep considering all possibilities.
- 2014-04-12 22:32 Lins
- A good search of the woods today with no luck.
I can only think someone has come across her wondering and decided to keep her
She is sadly missed.!! An amazing dog crammed with personality.
Please keep a look out for her. Brown patch on left shoulder is very distinctive.
- 2014-04-12 21:08 Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Yes still missing.
- 2014-04-12 21:06 tillymint
- Is this little girl still missing please, I want to know so that I can post it on our facebook page, thanks x
- 2014-04-12 12:02 Goldenfrodo
- Only just seen this. I've bumped her page up. Good luck xx
- 2014-04-10 07:50 Lins
- STILL MISSING - Carmarthen
SEARCH arranged 11am Saturday
For anyone local that is willing to give up an hour or 2 we would really appreciate you joining us to search the woods near Carmarthen golf club on Saturday morning. Meet location gates to Carmarthen golf club SA336EH.
- 2014-04-09 14:26 Lins
- Still missing as of wednesday afternoon.
please continue to post.
- 2014-04-07 14:53 Lins
- STILL MISSING!!
- 2014-04-07 11:18 Goldenfrodo
- Thanks Maggie x Jess is still missing. Please keep looking out for her and sharing. x
- 2014-04-06 19:09 Maggie
- photo rotated, please refresh the page
- 2014-04-06 12:38 Lins
- Still missing. No news
- 2014-04-06 10:30 Goldenfrodo
- Thanks for letting us know. Come on lovely Jess, let somebody help you get back to your family x
- 2014-04-06 10:05 Yvonne007
- Hi I can confirm Jess has not been found. Sorry my error on the MT website and I have amended now. I will post this link on the MT Facebook. Hope she is back soon.
- 2014-04-05 20:28 Goldenfrodo
- I'm still trying to find out if this girl has been found or not
- 2014-04-05 19:54 Lins
- I've emailed them to find out. I contacted them earlier today. They haven't contacted me so I don't think she has actually been found
- 2014-04-05 19:46 mimsysmum
- Look on many tears rescue, their lost and found page,on the right hand side, click on it, It says found above her photo, if u contact them they may be able to clarify?
- 2014-04-05 19:36 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Left message to ask mimsy to give you a call....
- 2014-04-05 19:33 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- I will contact helper who posted and let you know...
- 2014-04-05 19:29 Lins
- Hi. We haven't had any news. She is still missing. Where did you see this??
- 2014-04-05 19:01 mimsysmum
- Just seen a post on a local rescue site that this lovely girl has been found? X
- 2014-04-05 09:50 Goldenfrodo
- Thanks Jayne x Will contact owner. Already posted on Facebook and being shared
- 2014-04-05 09:45 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in SA31,32,33.
- 2014-04-05 09:26
- Sorry to see that POTENTIAL SIGHTING JESS RAMBUNCTIOUS RASCAL is missing.
- If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and check that all details are up to date.
- Owners targeted by a malicious hoaxer demanding money for the return of their dog should phone the police on 101 immediately and contact email@example.com
- A photograph of your dog is essential for the website. If you have not already uploaded one, please do so by clicking on Update details. Alternatively you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the dog's DogLost ID number: (67044)
- Obtain a missing poster by clicking on View poster above. Posters are very important so start postering now!
- You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments. You can add comments by clicking on Click here to add a comment.
- Contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, the Police. Give a detailed description with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your area here.
- If your dog has been stolen inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN).
- If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, it can be legally re-homed after seven days. Visit rescue centres in person and do not rely on checking by phone alone. Other people may not recognise your dog by your description, so give them a DogLost poster.
- Keep us updated by keeping your dog's page up to date and check for posts from helpers who may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings
- DogLost is free and anyone asking for money to find or return your dog is not volunteering for us. If you are concerned about an approach you have received, please call our helpline on 01633 668 364. Lines are open seven days a week 08:00-20:00.