Lost: Chocolate Brown Dachshund: Miniature Male In North West (FY6)
- Dog ID 66175
- Status Lost
- Registered 17 Mar 2014
- Name RICHIE STOLEN
- Breed Dachshund: Miniature
- Gender Male
- Age Puppy
- Build Small
- Colour Chocolate brown
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 17 Mar 2014
- Where Lost Tudor Close, Carleton
- Lost In Region North West
- Lost In Post Area FY6
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info STOLEN from home.He is just 4 months old and we believe he could have been taken to Preston crime number is BC1406106— dealing with it is DS Fraser Earnshaw on 01253 604304
- Phone 1 07944373051
- Phone 2
- Reward? LARGE CASH
- Listed By Alison, Admin & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Views 23142
- Followers 23
- View Poster
- See more dogs Lost in FY6
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2014-07-03 18:55 charlie
- Hasn't there been any news at all on Richie?
- 2014-06-09 04:44 teresa
- still putting ritchie on facebook and sharing and still tweeting for him is there any news from his family about ritchie concerned about him has anbody heard anything
- 2014-06-05 09:41 weimlover
- I've just rec'vd a Twitter Message to say Richiee's DogLost ID Link is included on here - how Fab !
- 2014-06-02 20:42 SuzLancs
- Is this still being dealt with? I live in Preston and always look out for Richie but have not seen any posters up anywhere. If I can be of any help please let me know.
- 2014-05-25 22:43 teresa
- has anybody got any news yet about ritchie still tweeting for him
- 2014-05-19 20:40 teresa
- put ritchie on my facebook and shared hope hes soon home with his family
- 2014-05-11 21:30 teresa
- still tweeting for ritchie hope hes found safe and well soon
- 2014-05-10 22:08 teresa
- I followed Peter Andre on Twitter and sent him a message yesterday about Richie. But he hasn't retweeted it
- 2014-05-09 17:47 charlie
- If anyone on twitter, could try peter Andrea as he has a large following apparently, and animal lover too,Sorry I don't understand how twitter works otherwise I'd do it to try and get Richie home
- 2014-05-08 21:50 teresa
- This is a link to Derek Acorah's Facebook page where he has shared a link about Richie. https://www.facebook.com/derekacorahpage?rf=108149852546441 Scroll down the page and look for Richie's photo (May 5th) and there is also a link to Doglost website. So far there have been over 40 shares of this post.
- 2014-05-08 16:22 teresa
- derek acorah put ritchie on his facebook page for me many thanks to derek
and i have ritchie on my facebook page and am sharing hope this will get him home soon with his family i pray everynight for him most concerned
- 2014-05-02 00:10 weimlover
- I've tried to tag a few in my RTs - Simon Cowell ignored me lol ! Jill Franks is still missing Scruncher & she RTs some of mine - Ricky Grvais is an animal lover but hasn't RT any of mine - Paul O'Grady DID 'favorite' a Tweet of Rex the Pup - I am still learning all this tho - i only began 'tweeting' a short while ago to RT many of these dogs - we also have a #HelpFindThem Tweetathon on Fri. evenings
- 2014-04-25 18:59 charlie
- Pity there isn't a well known celebrity that would get on board to find Ritchie, as I don't understand how twitter really works but can't people follow celebrities??
- 2014-04-23 23:31 Hazel
- Please check this maybe? http://m.vivastreet.co.uk/buy-pets+caergwrle-ll12/chocolate-red-dachshund-sauage-dog-male--10-months/74626498#
- 2014-04-14 21:29 Ruby
- Still no news?
- 2014-04-11 18:29 charlie
- Richie is showing up and being shared over Facebook now. Hope it gets him home to his owners
- 2014-04-10 18:46 Hazel
- Still tweeting and looking for Richie x
- 2014-04-10 04:41 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Still missing
- 2014-04-07 09:21 Jan.Petsearchuk
- Has anyone got any further updates on this little one yet please?
- 2014-04-01 16:17 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- still circulating on tweet and so are Preston Police.
- 2014-03-29 23:24 Hazel
- Tweeting for this little baby x
- 2014-03-29 17:02 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- He is automatically added to scanner angel's database
- 2014-03-26 07:49 Valerie and Ian
- As regards your use of local and national papers have you considered putting something in the Liverpool Echo and the Manchester Evening Post. The thought is that if heaven forbid some one has him, these papers cover areas just after where the Blackpool & Preston papers finish. Also have you tried getting him on The Bay radio station as that covers North of our area. Hope and pray he is found safe and well..Last edited: 2014-03-26 07:51:37 by Valerie and Ian
- 2014-03-25 22:42 Hazel
- This little man looks similar up in Dunfermline and so small for 16months ....is it worth a check..http://www.gumtree.com/p/pets/loving-home-wanted-for-our-much-loved-dogs/1053741172
- 2014-03-25 20:41 Bertie boo
- Don't forget to add little Richie on to Scanner Angel register, will alert vet/etc to the fact that Richie is a stolen dog when scanned. Hope he is home with you soon.
- 2014-03-25 19:15 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Richie was on page 10 of the Gazette today
- 2014-03-23 07:35 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Thank you Hazel for everything you are doing
- 2014-03-22 10:23 Hazel
- Just tweeted again....if someone purchases this dog knowing it to be stolen ....they are committing a criminal offence post 21/3 21:30
- 2014-03-22 09:29 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- RICHIE'S FAMILY ARE GOING TO PRESTON TODAY TO PUT POSTERS UP, IF ANYONE CAN HELP CONTACT PHONE NUMBER IS ABOVE. THANK ALL SO MUCH FOR SHARING HIS FB POSTERS, I KNOW HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO HIS OWNERS!
- 2014-03-21 21:30 Phoebe
- Love my new name. So How did this little fellow got stolen? from home,garden,walk?
- 2014-03-21 17:36 Max
- Really hope there is some good news soon & your little boy is back home where he belongs.
- 2014-03-21 15:31 charlie
- Shame. Could do with as many posters as poss where thief arrested as well as paper there. Hope he's found soon
- 2014-03-21 10:06 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Thank you Stephanie D
Someone sent that to me yesterday, owners had a look and says the dog looks similar but looks a bit bigger than Richie
He's in the Gazette again - The Police made two arrests but sadly still not Richie. Please keep sharing and looking out for him
- 2014-03-20 18:38 Clare
- What a sweet little face Keeping everything crossed for you to get your boy back quickly x
- 2014-03-20 18:21 Ruby
- The police have arrested the thief? will he not just tell where richie is? This is horrible I have a MD myself and would be devastated, keeping an eye out
- 2014-03-20 17:03 Stephanie D.
It says 10 months old, but worth checking I think...
- 2014-03-20 14:51 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Thank you so much Hazel for your help, I know his owners appreciate everyones help
- 2014-03-20 13:46 Hazel
- Received loads of retweets for this little pup and will keep going! xx
- 2014-03-20 10:47 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Also on the radio:
"Were on radio wave an have been 7-8-9-10 o clock news hopefully for the rest of the day 96.5fm"
Richie's owners are REALLY doing amazing job of getting him out there, keep going guys x
- 2014-03-20 10:37 Jayne - Head Office
- Great news!
- 2014-03-20 10:37 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- He is in Lancashire Evening Post, yesterday
- 2014-03-20 10:31 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Richie is on page 20 of the Times today! I will put link on once I have it.
Thank you Valerie & Ian, I will mention that to his owner but might of already thought of that, thank you for your help
- 2014-03-20 07:13 Valerie and Ian
- Have you thought about putting the story in The Lancashire Evening Post which covers Preston?
- 2014-03-19 21:47 wibble58
- keeping everything x'd for Richie to be home safe & sound very soon xxx
- 2014-03-19 15:29 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Thank you Hazel :)
- 2014-03-19 15:22 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- In the Fleetwood Weekly news
- 2014-03-19 14:21 Hazel
- Tweeted for Richie x
- 2014-03-19 14:14 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Also in todays Daily Mail
Riche's owners are doing a fantastic job, well done x
- 2014-03-19 10:20 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Richie is on the front page of todays Gazette, also on page 4 & 10
Hope it brings some news x
- 2014-03-19 10:11 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Thank you Riverlady
- 2014-03-18 23:34 Alison, Admin & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Comment from Owner on FB
Police have Made an arrest in Preston. found some of the stuff that was taken but no Richie or sign of Richie. This was a couple of hours ago awaiting any more info.
Please keep sharing his photo and make our boy too hot to handle x x
- 2014-03-18 21:14 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating dog walkers, groomers, + locals in Preston.
- 2014-03-18 17:24 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Sharing on FB, this is the link - https://www.facebook.com/maggie.mitchell.50
- 2014-03-18 17:23 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Thank you Alison and Riverlady
I have been in contact with his owner, he's contacted all the right people.
Need helpers in Preston who could help by putting posters up please
- 2014-03-18 10:56 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Circulating on twitter...RICHIE Choc Brown Mini Dachshund STOLEN http://bit.ly/1fEF5Hg #Carlton #FY6 NR #Blackpool #lostmydog Plz RT
- 2014-03-17 23:11 Alison, Admin & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Email alerts sent to postcodes FY1,FY2,FY3,FY4,FY6,FY8,PR1,PR2,PR3,PR4,PR5,PR9,PR25,PR26
- 2014-03-17 22:42
- Sorry to see that RICHIE STOLEN is missing.
- If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
- If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
- Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster.
- You can find vets in your own area by clicking here.
- A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number.
- You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
- You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
- If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
- Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
- If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
- DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.
- DogLost is a public site and believes that postering / crossposting on the web site, together with informing relevant authorities and using local media, is the best way of getting dogs back. Owners may want to use other means to help find their dog, we believe this is the owner's personal choice. If you would like advice, please contact DogLost first.