Lost: Chocolate Brown Dachshund: Miniature Male In North West (FY6)
- Dog ID 66175
- Status Lost
- Registered 17 Mar 2014
- Name RICHIE STOLEN
- Gender & Breed Male Dachshund: Miniature
- Age Puppy
- Colour Chocolate brown
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 17 Mar 2014
- Where Lost Tudor Close, Carleton
- Lost In Region North West
- Lost In Post Area FY6
- Date Reunited
- Other Info STOLEN from home.He is just 4 months old and we believe he could have been taken to Preston crime number is BC1406106— dealing with it is DS Fraser Earnshaw on 01253 604304
- Phone 1 07944373051
- Phone 2
- Listed By Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Views 30629
- Followers 27
- View Poster
- See more dogs Lost in FY6
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2015-09-21 18:25 ClaireS - Area Volunteer, Kent
- Just checking in for update, will reshare
- 2015-08-14 21:10 Riverlady - Twitter Co-ordinator, Social Media Team
- there is a tweetathon on twitter including Ritchie....RICHIE Choc Brown Mini Dachshund STOLEN http://bit.ly/1fEF5Hg #Carlton #FY6 NR #Blackpool #scanme Plz RT
- 2015-01-15 19:24 Happiness yorkie lover xxx
- Any news x x
- 2014-11-17 23:46 teresa
- i have just shared ritchie again on my facebook hope this helps so disspointed they havent found him yet
- 2014-10-25 20:24 weimlover
- Richie has been included in a Twiter 'paper' http://paper.li/walteradamson/1306392019
Isn't it wonderful how far our dog lost links can reach in the hope that someone will recognise a lost furbaby x
Walter Adamson lives in Half Moon Bay Australia & is a Dachshund Lover !
- 2014-10-18 00:04 weimlover
- I've just tweeted @leponline Hope they RT for Richie x
- 2014-10-13 21:53 Hazel
- Still tweeting for Richie....my journo friend maybe able to message PA so will try for Richie! X
- 2014-10-13 20:32 J MO
- Has anyone tried the Lancashire Evening Post? This would pick up the Preston area
- 2014-10-13 19:49 Millypod - Social Media Team
Just seen this link on Riverladys's tweets.
- 2014-10-01 13:32 Jan.Petsearchuk
- He'll be ten or eleven months old by now, so no use looking for a puppy...I remember him going missing but I'd hoped he'd been found by now.
- 2014-09-05 05:06 Eliza
- hello. I don't think the dog I seen was Richie. I am very sorry. The Dachshund I spotted was bigger in size? It looked older than 4 months old and was the ginger brown colour. I am sorry.
- 2014-09-04 15:23 MojoPeanut
- Have you seen this... http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=74551#.VAhiRMJdWz4
- 2014-07-03 18:55 charlie
- Hasn't there been any news at all on Richie?
- 2014-06-09 04:44 teresa
- still putting ritchie on facebook and sharing and still tweeting for him is there any news from his family about ritchie concerned about him has anbody heard anything
- 2014-06-05 09:41 weimlover
- I've just rec'vd a Twitter Message to say Richiee's DogLost ID Link is included on here - how Fab !
- 2014-06-02 20:42 SuzLancs
- Is this still being dealt with? I live in Preston and always look out for Richie but have not seen any posters up anywhere. If I can be of any help please let me know.
- 2014-05-25 22:43 teresa
- has anybody got any news yet about ritchie still tweeting for him
- 2014-05-19 20:40 teresa
- put ritchie on my facebook and shared hope hes soon home with his family
- 2014-05-11 21:30 teresa
- still tweeting for ritchie hope hes found safe and well soon
- 2014-05-10 22:08 teresa
- I followed Peter Andre on Twitter and sent him a message yesterday about Richie. But he hasn't retweeted it
- 2014-05-09 17:47 charlie
- If anyone on twitter, could try peter Andrea as he has a large following apparently, and animal lover too,Sorry I don't understand how twitter works otherwise I'd do it to try and get Richie home
- 2014-05-08 21:50 teresa
- This is a link to Derek Acorah's Facebook page where he has shared a link about Richie. https://www.facebook.com/derekacorahpage?rf=108149852546441 Scroll down the page and look for Richie's photo (May 5th) and there is also a link to Doglost website. So far there have been over 40 shares of this post.
- 2014-05-08 16:22 teresa
- derek acorah put ritchie on his facebook page for me many thanks to derek
and i have ritchie on my facebook page and am sharing hope this will get him home soon with his family i pray everynight for him most concerned
- 2014-05-02 00:10 weimlover
- I've tried to tag a few in my RTs - Simon Cowell ignored me lol ! Jill Franks is still missing Scruncher & she RTs some of mine - Ricky Grvais is an animal lover but hasn't RT any of mine - Paul O'Grady DID 'favorite' a Tweet of Rex the Pup - I am still learning all this tho - i only began 'tweeting' a short while ago to RT many of these dogs - we also have a #HelpFindThem Tweetathon on Fri. evenings
- 2014-04-25 18:59 charlie
- Pity there isn't a well known celebrity that would get on board to find Ritchie, as I don't understand how twitter really works but can't people follow celebrities??
- 2014-04-23 23:31 Hazel
- Please check this maybe? http://m.vivastreet.co.uk/buy-pets+caergwrle-ll12/chocolate-red-dachshund-sauage-dog-male--10-months/74626498#
- 2014-04-14 21:29 Ruby
- Still no news?
- 2014-04-11 18:29 charlie
- Richie is showing up and being shared over Facebook now. Hope it gets him home to his owners
- 2014-04-10 18:46 Hazel
- Still tweeting and looking for Richie x
- 2014-04-10 04:41 Maggie
- Still missing
- 2014-04-07 09:21 Jan.Petsearchuk
- Has anyone got any further updates on this little one yet please?
- 2014-04-01 16:17 Riverlady - Twitter Co-ordinator, Social Media Team
- still circulating on tweet and so are Preston Police.
- 2014-03-29 23:24 Hazel
- Tweeting for this little baby x
- 2014-03-29 17:02 Maggie
- He is automatically added to scanner angel's database
- 2014-03-26 07:49 Valerie and Ian
- As regards your use of local and national papers have you considered putting something in the Liverpool Echo and the Manchester Evening Post. The thought is that if heaven forbid some one has him, these papers cover areas just after where the Blackpool & Preston papers finish. Also have you tried getting him on The Bay radio station as that covers North of our area. Hope and pray he is found safe and well..Last edited: 2014-03-26 07:51:37 by Valerie and Ian
- 2014-03-25 22:42 Hazel
- This little man looks similar up in Dunfermline and so small for 16months ....is it worth a check..http://www.gumtree.com/p/pets/loving-home-wanted-for-our-much-loved-dogs/1053741172
- 2014-03-25 20:41 Bertie boo
- Don't forget to add little Richie on to Scanner Angel register, will alert vet/etc to the fact that Richie is a stolen dog when scanned. Hope he is home with you soon.
- 2014-03-25 19:15 Maggie
- Richie was on page 10 of the Gazette today
- 2014-03-23 07:35 Maggie
- Thank you Hazel for everything you are doing
- 2014-03-22 10:23 Hazel
- Just tweeted again....if someone purchases this dog knowing it to be stolen ....they are committing a criminal offence post 21/3 21:30
- 2014-03-22 09:29 Maggie
- RICHIE'S FAMILY ARE GOING TO PRESTON TODAY TO PUT POSTERS UP, IF ANYONE CAN HELP CONTACT PHONE NUMBER IS ABOVE. THANK ALL SO MUCH FOR SHARING HIS FB POSTERS, I KNOW HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO HIS OWNERS!
- 2014-03-21 21:30 Phoebe
- Love my new name. So How did this little fellow got stolen? from home,garden,walk?
- 2014-03-21 17:36 Max - Area Co-ordinator, Cornwall
- Really hope there is some good news soon & your little boy is back home where he belongs.
- 2014-03-21 15:31 charlie
- Shame. Could do with as many posters as poss where thief arrested as well as paper there. Hope he's found soon
- 2014-03-21 10:06 Maggie
- Thank you Stephanie D
Someone sent that to me yesterday, owners had a look and says the dog looks similar but looks a bit bigger than Richie
He's in the Gazette again - The Police made two arrests but sadly still not Richie. Please keep sharing and looking out for him
- 2014-03-20 18:38 Clare
- What a sweet little face Keeping everything crossed for you to get your boy back quickly x
- 2014-03-20 18:21 Ruby
- The police have arrested the thief? will he not just tell where richie is? This is horrible I have a MD myself and would be devastated, keeping an eye out
- 2014-03-20 17:03 Stephanie D.
It says 10 months old, but worth checking I think...
- 2014-03-20 14:51 Maggie
- Thank you so much Hazel for your help, I know his owners appreciate everyones help
- 2014-03-20 13:46 Hazel
- Received loads of retweets for this little pup and will keep going! xx
- 2014-03-20 10:47 Maggie
- Also on the radio:
"Were on radio wave an have been 7-8-9-10 o clock news hopefully for the rest of the day 96.5fm"
Richie's owners are REALLY doing amazing job of getting him out there, keep going guys x
- 2014-03-20 10:37 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Great news!
- 2014-03-20 10:37 Maggie
- He is in Lancashire Evening Post, yesterday
- 2014-03-20 10:31 Maggie
- Richie is on page 20 of the Times today! I will put link on once I have it.
Thank you Valerie & Ian, I will mention that to his owner but might of already thought of that, thank you for your help
- 2014-03-20 07:13 Valerie and Ian
- Have you thought about putting the story in The Lancashire Evening Post which covers Preston?
- 2014-03-19 21:47 wibble58
- keeping everything x'd for Richie to be home safe & sound very soon xxx
- 2014-03-19 15:29 Maggie
- Thank you Hazel :)
- 2014-03-19 15:22 Maggie
- In the Fleetwood Weekly news
- 2014-03-19 14:21 Hazel
- Tweeted for Richie x
- 2014-03-19 14:14 Maggie
- Also in todays Daily Mail
Riche's owners are doing a fantastic job, well done x
- 2014-03-19 10:20 Maggie
- Richie is on the front page of todays Gazette, also on page 4 & 10
Hope it brings some news x
- 2014-03-19 10:11 Maggie
- Thank you Riverlady
- 2014-03-18 23:34 Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Comment from Owner on FB
Police have Made an arrest in Preston. found some of the stuff that was taken but no Richie or sign of Richie. This was a couple of hours ago awaiting any more info.
Please keep sharing his photo and make our boy too hot to handle x x
- 2014-03-18 21:14 Riverlady - Twitter Co-ordinator, Social Media Team
- circulating dog walkers, groomers, + locals in Preston.
- 2014-03-18 17:24 Maggie
- Sharing on FB, this is the link - https://www.facebook.com/maggie.mitchell.50
- 2014-03-18 17:23 Maggie
- Thank you Alison and Riverlady
I have been in contact with his owner, he's contacted all the right people.
Need helpers in Preston who could help by putting posters up please
- 2014-03-18 10:56 Riverlady - Twitter Co-ordinator, Social Media Team
- Circulating on twitter...RICHIE Choc Brown Mini Dachshund STOLEN http://bit.ly/1fEF5Hg #Carlton #FY6 NR #Blackpool #lostmydog Plz RT
- 2014-03-17 23:11 Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Email alerts sent to postcodes FY1,FY2,FY3,FY4,FY6,FY8,PR1,PR2,PR3,PR4,PR5,PR9,PR25,PR26
- 2014-03-17 22:42
- Sorry to see that RICHIE STOLEN is missing.
- If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and check that all details are up to date.
- Owners targeted by a malicious hoaxer demanding money for the return of their dog should phone the police on 101 immediately and contact email@example.com
- A photograph of your dog is essential for the website. If you have not already uploaded one, please do so by clicking on Update details. Alternatively you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the dog's DogLost ID number: (66175)
- Obtain a missing poster by clicking on View poster above. Posters are very important so start postering now!
- You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments. You can add comments by clicking on Click here to add a comment.
- Contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, the Police. Give a detailed description with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your area here.
- If your dog has been stolen inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN).
- If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, it can be legally re-homed after seven days. Visit rescue centres in person and do not rely on checking by phone alone. Other people may not recognise your dog by your description, so give them a DogLost poster.
- Keep us updated by keeping your dog's page up to date and check for posts from helpers who may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings
- DogLost is free and anyone asking for money to find or return your dog is not volunteering for us. If you are concerned about an approach you have received, please call our helpline on 01633 668 364. Lines are open seven days a week 08:00-20:00.