Lost: Golden And White Chihuahua Female In East Anglia (CO10)
- Dog ID 52902
- Status Lost
- Registered 29 May 2013
- Name RUBY
- Breed Chihuahua
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Toy
- Colour Golden and white
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 16 May 2013
- Where Lost Hundon, Suffolk.
- Lost In Region East Anglia
- Lost In Post Area CO10
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 01440705187
- Phone 2 07432621340
- Listed By Kelsnunn1982
- Views 1458
- Followers 5
- View Poster
- See more dogs Lost in CO10
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2014-02-02 06:57 Abe babe
- Thank you for your interest Kimberley and KLMsn, sadly nothing to date....bless her little heart.
- 2013-12-20 14:17 Kimberley Mather
- Hiya running through lost dogs is Ruby home yet?
- 2013-07-29 14:49 KLMsn
- Was Ruby ever found? x
- 2013-06-01 11:47 Abe babe
- Searching daily on foot but as yet nothing, there are places that would provide good shelter and lots of little wooded areas so actually seeing her might be a challenge. I've spoken to several walkers and all are on the lookout. We so need a sighting...x
- 2013-05-31 05:55 Abe babe
- Ruby now on Hundon Village Facebook page...(thanks Gill)Last edited: 2013-05-31 07:48:29 by Abe babe
- 2013-05-30 19:20 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you so much Abe babe for everything you are doing to help Ruby's family x
I have now spoken to the owner, the Dog Warden and local vets have been notified, I have also advised that posters need to go up in the area and also further a field, which I know Abe babe is helping with.
- 2013-05-30 19:13 Abe babe
- I did a couple of hours walking this morning and found Ruby's lead in the hay meadows behind Bachelors Hall... looks like it had broken. She was originally lost near the stud end of Chimney street and was seen 36 hours later near the same place, but I found her lead further south. Did several posters around these areas.
Returned again this afternoon for more walking.
Have since spoken with owner himself and gained more detail so will go again tomorrow morning (possibly very early) and also do more posters.Last edited: 2013-05-30 19:13:46 by Abe babe
- 2013-05-30 12:32 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2013-05-30 08:19 Abe babe
- I have spoken with the family: Ruby escaped while on a walk in Chimney Street where she was spotted again the next day.
She is very nervous and has only been with family nine days. She is still wearing collar and short lead. Does not respond to her name.
I will poster today and do search.
- 2013-05-30 03:33 Abe babe
- I live in Hundon, will ring owners asap (it's only 3.30am at the moment) and then take appropriate action.
- 2013-05-29 23:12 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I have E-mailed general information including contact numbers for vets in the area. I have added Ruby's details to Dog lost Norfolk and Suffolk facebook group and other groups in the area.
- 2013-05-29 23:08 Alison, Admin & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Email alerts sent to postcodes CO6,CO8,CO9,CO10,IP29,IP30
- 2013-05-29 21:32
- Sorry to see that RUBY is missing.
- If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
- If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
- Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster.
- You can find vets in your own area by clicking here.
- A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number.
- You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
- You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
- If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
- Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
- If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
- DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.
- DogLost is a public site and believes that postering / crossposting on the web site, together with informing relevant authorities and using local media, is the best way of getting dogs back. Owners may want to use other means to help find their dog, we believe this is the owner's personal choice. If you would like advice, please contact DogLost first.