Lost: Golden And White Chihuahua Female In East Anglia (CO10)
- Dog ID 52902
- Status Lost
- Registered 29 May 2013
- Name RUBY
- Gender & Breed Female Chihuahua
- Age Adult
- Build Toy
- Colour Golden and white
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 16 May 2013
- Where Lost Hundon, Suffolk.
- Lost In Region East Anglia
- Lost In Post Area CO10
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 01440705187
- Phone 2 07432621340
- Listed By Kelsnunn1982
- Views 1616
- Followers 5
- View Poster
- See more dogs Lost in CO10
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2014-02-02 06:57 Abe babe
- Thank you for your interest Kimberley and KLMsn, sadly nothing to date....bless her little heart.
- 2013-12-20 14:17 Kimberley Mather
- Hiya running through lost dogs is Ruby home yet?
- 2013-07-29 14:49 KLMsn
- Was Ruby ever found? x
- 2013-06-01 11:47 Abe babe
- Searching daily on foot but as yet nothing, there are places that would provide good shelter and lots of little wooded areas so actually seeing her might be a challenge. I've spoken to several walkers and all are on the lookout. We so need a sighting...x
- 2013-05-31 05:55 Abe babe
- Ruby now on Hundon Village Facebook page...(thanks Gill)Last edited: 2013-05-31 07:48:29 by Abe babe
- 2013-05-30 19:20 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridge
- Thank you so much Abe babe for everything you are doing to help Ruby's family x
I have now spoken to the owner, the Dog Warden and local vets have been notified, I have also advised that posters need to go up in the area and also further a field, which I know Abe babe is helping with.
- 2013-05-30 19:13 Abe babe
- I did a couple of hours walking this morning and found Ruby's lead in the hay meadows behind Bachelors Hall... looks like it had broken. She was originally lost near the stud end of Chimney street and was seen 36 hours later near the same place, but I found her lead further south. Did several posters around these areas.
Returned again this afternoon for more walking.
Have since spoken with owner himself and gained more detail so will go again tomorrow morning (possibly very early) and also do more posters.Last edited: 2013-05-30 19:13:46 by Abe babe
- 2013-05-30 12:32 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2013-05-30 08:19 Abe babe
- I have spoken with the family: Ruby escaped while on a walk in Chimney Street where she was spotted again the next day.
She is very nervous and has only been with family nine days. She is still wearing collar and short lead. Does not respond to her name.
I will poster today and do search.
- 2013-05-30 03:33 Abe babe
- I live in Hundon, will ring owners asap (it's only 3.30am at the moment) and then take appropriate action.
- 2013-05-29 23:12 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridge
- I have E-mailed general information including contact numbers for vets in the area. I have added Ruby's details to Dog lost Norfolk and Suffolk facebook group and other groups in the area.
- 2013-05-29 23:08 Alison, Admin & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Email alerts sent to postcodes CO6,CO8,CO9,CO10,IP29,IP30
- 2013-05-29 21:32
- Sorry to see that RUBY is missing.
- If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and check that all details are up to date.
- A photograph of your dog is essential for the website. If you have not already uploaded one, please do so by clicking on Update details. Alternatively you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the dog's DogLost ID number: (52902)
- Obtain a missing poster by clicking on View poster above. Posters are very important so start postering now!
- You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments. You can add comments by clicking on Click here to add a comment.
- Contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, the Police. Give a detailed description with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your area here.
- If your dog has been stolen inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN).
- If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, it can be legally re-homed after seven days. Visit rescue centres in person and do not rely on checking by phone alone. Other people may not recognise your dog by your description, so give them a DogLost poster.
- Keep us updated by keeping your dog's page up to date and check for posts from helpers who may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings
- DogLost is free and anyone asking for money to find or return your dog is not volunteering for us. If you are concerned about an approach you have received, please call our helpline on 0844 800 3220. Lines are open seven days a week 07:00-21:00.