Lost: White With A Bit Of Black And Tan Jack Russell Terrier Cross Female In Wales (SA32)
- Dog ID 51101
- Status Lost
- Registered 12 Apr 2013
- Name CARI
- Gender & Breed Female Jack Russell Terrier Cross
- Age Young Adult
- Build Small
- Colour White with a bit of black and tan
- Tail Docked
- Marks & Scars Small Jack Russell bitch, mainly white with black patch on back/rump and back of neck. Black and tan
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 09 Apr 2013
- Where Lost my smallholding called Cilberllan, Dryslwyn, Carmarthen SA32 8RE. Not seen after 17.30 on Tuesday April 9th 2013.
- Lost In Region Wales
- Lost In Post Area SA32
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Reward? CASH
- Listed By Liz
- Views 4800
- Please login to view & print a poster
- See more dogs Lost in SA32
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2016-01-28 15:25 Belle
- Still looking for Cari.
- 2013-07-10 14:01 Liz
- Still not found Cari. Please keep helping me to find her. Thanks.
- 2013-05-14 08:40 Liz
- Thanks for letting me know. I have placed a notice in the Carmarthen Journal, had some leads but not found Cari. She is a small Jack Russell and less than half the size of a Beagle. I am still hoping to find her so thanks to all the people out there looking.
- 2013-05-10 19:51 Jenson's mum
- Don't want to massively get your hopes up but I was on holiday the week before the bank hol in this area. (two weeks ago)
We did drive along a lane past a number of farms and spotted what I thought was a hound type dog (beagle) wandering along the side of the road, had a slight limp. Hubby was convinced it belonged to nearby farm....definitely had no collar on.
It was certainly the right sort of colouring and right area....like I said might not have been your dog....but having seen her on the many tears site I couldn't not say anything. (my dog has been missing before and I know how heartbreaking it is).
I couldn't tell you exact day or exact location as I can't remember either (sorry) but just maybe it gives you a little but if hope that they might still be out there! X
We stayed at Sa32 7je and were close to this postcode at the time...
- 2013-05-08 14:25 Liz
- I live on a smallholding which is down a long lane and thought I didn't need to chip her. I wish I had with hindsight. Still hoping to find her and thanks to all for helping. Regards Liz
- 2013-05-06 22:32 Margaret roberts
- Any joy finding your little dog? To everyone helping you, it goes to show how important chipping our dog is at times like these.
- 2013-05-06 19:15 Liz
- Thanks everyone for trying to find Cari, I am still hoping to find her.
- 2013-05-02 11:58 Goldenfrodo
- Thank you Sue x
- 2013-05-01 08:31 B30
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine. I hope it brings some news.
- 2013-04-29 17:03 Liz
- Still hoping to find Cari, please keep looking. Thanks to everyone for your help.
- 2013-04-28 13:26 Belle
- Thanks Tan but that wasn't Cari. x
- 2013-04-25 09:08 Tan
- Have you seen listing in found section 51585, maybe worth a look.
- 2013-04-23 14:18 Owl
- Many thanks to Tommo from Radio Carmarthenshire for putting out a call.
- 2013-04-23 14:14 Owl
- Possible sighting on verge of A40 Llanegwad on 18 April.
- 2013-04-23 10:37 Liz
- Please keep looking for Cari, hoping that she will still be found
- 2013-04-18 11:16 Liz
- Cari has still not been found. Please keep looking for her. I am so very upset and miss her desperately. Many thanks (owner)
- 2013-04-15 19:56 Goldenfrodo
- Thanks for doing the alerts Jayne x
Cari has been posted on several FB Groups.
Hope she's found very soon x
- 2013-04-14 13:48 ket
- No photo coming up on FB link?
- 2013-04-14 13:33 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in SA14,15,18,19,31,32.
- 2013-04-14 13:10 Goldenfrodo
- Photo now on. Can email alerts be sent out please.
- 2013-04-14 11:47 Owl
- Have spoken with owner, photo will be sent to admin.
- 2013-04-14 10:42 Goldenfrodo
- Chasing up photo
- 2013-04-12 11:55 Goldenfrodo
- Will contact with advice and request photo .
- 2013-04-12 09:11
- Sorry to see that CARI is missing.
- If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and check that all details are up to date.
- Owners targeted by a malicious hoaxer demanding money for the return of their dog should phone the police on 101 immediately and contact email@example.com
- A photograph of your dog is essential for the website. If you have not already uploaded one, please do so by clicking on Update details. Alternatively you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the dog's DogLost ID number: (51101)
- Obtain a missing poster by clicking on View poster above. Posters are very important so start postering now!
- You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments. You can add comments by clicking on Click here to add a comment.
- Contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, the Police. Give a detailed description with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your area here.
- If your dog has been stolen inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN).
- If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, it can be legally re-homed after seven days. Visit rescue centres in person and do not rely on checking by phone alone. Other people may not recognise your dog by your description, so give them a DogLost poster.
- Keep us updated by keeping your dog's page up to date and check for posts from helpers who may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings
- DogLost is free and anyone asking for money to find or return your dog is not volunteering for us. If you are concerned about an approach you have received, please call our helpline on 01633 668 364. Lines are open seven days a week 08:00-20:00.