Lost: Chocolate Sprocker Male In South East (ME9)
- Dog ID 50814
- Status Lost
- Registered 04 Apr 2013
- Gender & Breed Male Sprocker
- Age Young Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour chocolate
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 03 Apr 2013
- Where Lost Stolen from Jasmil Rehoming Kennels, Lower Halstow, Kent after break in last night.
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area ME9
- Date Reunited
- Other Info to be returned to original owner on finding. he is chipped but may have been reregistered to kennels - we are checking.
- Phone 1 07832304485
- Phone 2
- Listed By Sherlock Bones Police Liaison Co-ordinator
- Views 2722
- View Poster
- See more dogs Lost in ME9
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2015-12-21 20:25 Polly
- there is a post with multiple dogs in a crate, ISPCA facebook page on 21 November 2015, can barely see what looks like a small 'sprocker' so enlarge the photo if you find it. If I can go back to the page, I will copy amend this post and add a link hereLast edited: 2015-12-21 20:25:27 by Polly
- 2015-06-27 12:22 csquaredb
- Please check found dog 88674
- 2013-11-20 19:21 Max - Area Co-ordinator, Cornwall
- There was one registered on nationalpetregister.org, found in Essesx, but still chipped to Hartlepool ref 54820. I rang number above, & he confirmed this would not be his dog.
- 2013-04-12 17:59 Moogie - Area Volunteer, Cornwall
- Just been sent this link to check out:
- 2013-04-05 11:37 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Tx Stroodsue...we know by working together and using the internet to connect with other dog owners...we can and WILL fight back...Tx for sharing...
- 2013-04-05 11:20 Stroodsue
- For goodness sake. what is this damned world coming too??
SHared on Fb and the twitter
- 2013-04-04 21:46 Gino - Administrator, Head Office
- Alert sent to helpers in ME1,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19.
- 2013-04-04 21:38
- Sorry to see that your dog is missing.
- If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and check that all details are up to date.
- Owners targeted by a malicious hoaxer demanding money for the return of their dog should phone the police on 101 immediately and contact email@example.com
- A photograph of your dog is essential for the website. If you have not already uploaded one, please do so by clicking on Update details. Alternatively you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the dog's DogLost ID number: (50814)
- Obtain a missing poster by clicking on View poster above. Posters are very important so start postering now!
- You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments. You can add comments by clicking on Click here to add a comment.
- Contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, the Police. Give a detailed description with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your area here.
- If your dog has been stolen inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN).
- If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, it can be legally re-homed after seven days. Visit rescue centres in person and do not rely on checking by phone alone. Other people may not recognise your dog by your description, so give them a DogLost poster.
- Keep us updated by keeping your dog's page up to date and check for posts from helpers who may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings
- DogLost is free and anyone asking for money to find or return your dog is not volunteering for us. If you are concerned about an approach you have received, please call our helpline on 01633 668 364. Lines are open seven days a week 08:00-20:00.