Lost: Chocolate Sprocker Male In South East (ME9)
- Dog ID 50814
- Status Lost
- Registered 04 Apr 2013
- Breed Sprocker
- Gender Male
- Age Young Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour chocolate
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 03 Apr 2013
- Where Lost Stolen from Jasmil Rehoming Kennels, Lower Halstow, Kent after break in last night.
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area ME9
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info to be returned to original owner on finding. he is chipped but may have been reregistered to kennels - we are checking.
- Phone 1 07832304485
- Phone 2
- Listed By left doglost
- Views 2241
- Followers 5
- View Poster
- See more dogs Lost in ME9
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog
. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2013-11-20 19:21 Max
- There was one registered on nationalpetregister.org, found in Essesx, but still chipped to Hartlepool ref 54820. I rang number above, & he confirmed this would not be his dog.
- 2013-04-12 17:59 Moogie
- Just been sent this link to check out:
- 2013-04-05 11:37 Jayne - Head Office
- Tx Stroodsue...we know by working together and using the internet to connect with other dog owners...we can and WILL fight back...Tx for sharing...
- 2013-04-05 11:20 Stroodsue
- For goodness sake. what is this damned world coming too??
SHared on Fb and the twitter
- 2013-04-04 21:46 gino
- Alert sent to helpers in ME1,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19.
- 2013-04-04 21:38
- Sorry to see that your dog is missing.
- If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
- If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
- Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster.
- You can find vets in your own area by clicking here.
- A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number.
- You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
- You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
- If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
- Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
- If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
- DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.
- DogLost is a public site and believes that postering / crossposting on the web site, together with informing relevant authorities and using local media, is the best way of getting dogs back. Owners may want to use other means to help find their dog, we believe this is the owner's personal choice. If you would like advice, please contact DogLost first.