Lost: Black And Tan German Shepherd Dog Male In South East (TN15)
- Dog ID 49279
- Status Lost
- Registered 25 Feb 2013
- Name VICTOR
- Gender & Breed Male German Shepherd Dog
- Age Young Adult
- Build Large
- Colour Black and tan
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars He is missing his right canine tooth
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 24 Feb 2013
- Where Lost In West Kingsdown from the back garden
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area TN15
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Victor went missing from the garden with his sister Tigan a black german shepherd we now believe that they have been stolen.
- Phone 1 07914 415498
- Phone 2 07768 320980
- Reward? SUBSTANTIAL
- Listed By brooke mace
- Views 10912
- View Poster
- See more dogs Lost in TN15
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2015-04-10 22:58 Jaycey
- Still keeping an eye open for Victor And Tigan ..xx
- 2014-08-12 19:03 jollyloluk
- There is a boy not disimilar been taken to waterfall kennelsmin guisborough
- 2014-06-25 12:49 Bo
No chip on this one though.
- 2014-03-18 16:12 Soraya
- Please see dogs found 66190 http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=66190#.Uyhv_fl_uSo
- 2014-02-24 21:02 Kinsally
- A very sad anniversary for Victor & Tigan missing one year today. Still hoping these beautiful two will be back home very soon where they both belong. Always looking out for you both. Sharing on Twitter xx
- 2013-12-08 14:10 Me n my girl - Administrative Volunteer
- Male GSD on "animalwardens" site found 8/12 CT3 says black and tan.
- 2013-09-10 12:15 SpringerMad - Area Volunteer, East Sussex
german shepherd found in hastings this morning. Doesn't say sex or colour but worth checking if it is either of your 2.
- 2013-08-04 17:17 1951BONNY
- http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds/379634-german-shepherd-black-and-tan-tipton.html cant tell if this one is to dark around face but will send anyway
- 2013-07-30 22:47 Sara
- https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=198159923679561&set=a.101800923315462.4003.100004566633573&type=1&theater could this be victor
- 2013-07-25 20:01 1951BONNY
00923315462.4003.100004566633573&type=1 COULD THIS BE VICTORLast edited: 2013-07-25 20:02:31 by 1951BONNY
- 2013-07-24 22:45 Clarkey - Area Co-ordinator, East Sussex
- Had an email asking if it was Victor .. so thanks for checking Helen. Shame it wasn't him as they do look similar.
- 2013-07-24 21:31 Helen - Area Co-ordinator, Norfolk, Suffolk & Cambridge
- I have been in contact with the kennels and sadly the found (i.d. 55135) isn't Victor x
- 2013-07-24 13:00 doglady
- could this be Victor http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=55135#.Ue-_DKweNYk
- 2013-06-17 22:48 kelly
- 2013-06-14 00:54 kemo
- Noticed on Facebook page that 2 x GSD matching descriiption have been seen in the Paddock Wood areas over last few days. Laddingford village area. Will take a look tomorrow
- 2013-05-07 20:12 ClaireC - Area Volunteer, Buckinghamshire
- Hi Gino, it was in Sats Telegraph very probably in the Weekend supplement to main paper. It is under Petsearch or Petlost and shows a small article on both dogs.
- 2013-05-06 13:38 mathers22
- If we are on the same dog Carol the found one is very young. Not too far away from where I live. Keep going to see if he's been claimed xx
- 2013-05-05 22:26 Carol
- There has just been found a young male on the found page of dog lost today xx
- 2013-05-05 11:05 Gino - Administrator, Head Office
- Briliant...do we have a link please?
- 2013-05-05 10:40 ClaireC - Area Volunteer, Buckinghamshire
- Both these dogs were featured in the Daily Telegraph on Sat 3rd May. Hope it brings in some news for you xx
- 2013-04-16 17:21 glossoplass
- Found Dog
16 Apr 2013 German Shepherd
Location: Uckfield TN22
Our Ref: 298912
- 2013-04-12 19:47 dawbell
- There is a status on facebok from user called Lauraa Mayy stating she has seen two GSDs matching these two, Brown and Black by East Peckham roundabout, Maidstone.
Hope it is your two! xx
- 2013-04-12 00:04 hatnhund
- This has just come up on my facebook page, 2 very dirty german shepherds seen by roundabout in east peckham, if anyone can contact, may be worth a drive around the area xx
- 2013-04-10 13:33 Tiga
- Just had call back from the dog warden to confirm that the 2 dogs found have been reunited with their owner and were sadly not these two. It was worth a try.
- 2013-04-10 13:14 Tiga
- Two German Shepheards have been found in Essex, message has been passed on to the owners of these two so fingers crossed.
- 2013-03-26 11:51 Stroodsue
- Shared on Facebook and twitter today
- 2013-03-25 20:27 enc10
- I just wanted to say i live in your area and am continuing to look out for them while i walk my dog. Well done on the publicity you have done, I've seen so many posters etc. Hope they are both found soon x
- 2013-03-25 20:15 brooke mace
- Please continue to look for these two we miss them so much .x x x
- 2013-03-16 10:57 brooke mace
- Hi there just had a look into the dog wardens find so am waiting for a call back i have also looked further into the foal farm dog and it is niether of my two unfortunately . x x
- 2013-03-15 22:58 Missing Dogs UK
- Hi there's a found one here which I saw, just incase it's him http://www.animalwardens.co.uk/lost-found-dogs-search?sobi2Task=sobi2Details&catid=&sobi2Id=54456
- 2013-03-13 21:13 MaryEloise
- Have shared for you on Foal Farm Animal Rescue Centre's page. One of the comments reads: I see that someone on facebook found a german shepherd like the brown one the number to call on the advert is 01233720384
Could the owner follow up this lead please?
- 2013-03-07 10:19 Missing Dogs UK
- One gsd was sighted on Monday, this is shared from Facebook incase it's one of these.
*German Shepard seen on seven mile lane, wrotham, Kent TN15. In a wooded area called Mereworth woods. I did stop to try and rescue but run off. This was on Monday and I rang local radio station and they put it on there.
- 2013-03-06 18:50 brooke mace
- Thanks for asking her thats really helpful =) and yes that would be brilliant if you don't mind and i will definately look into the other things you suggested.. but thanks for your help its really appreciated . x x x
- 2013-03-06 14:23 buddy
- Spoke to my neighbour. Having seen your flyer she says the Shepherd is nothing like yours. Maybe its the same sighting that you had in Hever Road.
Ive taken some flyers from the main road pet food shop and will put them up for you. Farningham woods is a good place. The car park at the top of Calfstock Lane. Theres a big travellers site at the top of Farningham Hill. Dogs have been found there before. My horse is in Ash so will put tem there as well.xx
- 2013-03-04 10:10 hoolibelle
- Hi. I keep my horse at Stansted near to Fairseat. If there is anything I can do please let me know. Just in case you don't know there is a large gypsy site near the golf club on the Ash Road. May be worth talking to the liaison officer if you haven't already which i'm sure you have. Hope both your babies are home safe and sound very soon x
- 2013-03-03 22:14 brooke mace
- We had something similar said earlier today that someone saw two dogs in hever road that looked like victor and Tigan can you find out for me a exact location . x x x
- 2013-03-03 09:49 buddy
- My neighbour in West Kingsdown just phoned to say she saw a man walking along the main road today with two dogs that looked like yours. Have you found them? I cant beieve thay can be yours if not so close to home.
- 2013-03-01 11:39 brooke mace
- Hi thanks for your comment but this dog is not our boy and has now been rehomed we are still looking for both Tigan and Victor however thanks for you help its most appreciated . x x x
- 2013-02-28 20:06 my boy max
- can you check the found one on kent missing dog found in shadoxhurst 7 days now up dates dont work out for it to be your boy but does look a little like him just in case they have the dates wrong there is a phone no to check01233720384
- 2013-02-27 19:03 brooke mace
- I have just taken a look at the black german shepherd in lincolnshire and although it looks extremely similar our dog went missing on the 24th and this dog was found on the 23rd so it couldn't be Tigan =( . x x x
- 2013-02-27 10:13 Barnaby's mum
- Apsolutely gutted they've not been re united. Please stay positive you've so many people willing a happy outcome. They look such lovely and well loved dogs, WHEN they're returned i'd love to come and give them a big cuddle. xx
- 2013-02-26 23:02 buddy
- I live local to you so would be willing to help you any way i can. I do hope you find your dogs.
- 2013-02-26 22:22 GSD Lover Karen Mills
- This black girl has been found in Lincolnshire http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=49324
- 2013-02-26 22:22 GSD Lover Karen Mills
- This black girl has been found in Lincolnshire http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=49324
- 2013-02-26 18:08 brooke mace
- Thank you everyone for all your support like Barnaby's mum said i want to make these dogs to hot to handle spoken to a few local radio stations that have said they broadcast something love them and miss them very much . x x
- 2013-02-26 15:04 Abbalish
- Reports made at BDCH for both dogs, ref 298733. No matches yet.
- 2013-02-26 11:33 Barnaby's mum
- Also emailed Lullingstone Pub, The Olympic both in Swanley and posted to The Checheurs Crockenhill and The Lamb Swanley Village. Also ASDA are happy to put up a poster so i've sent them one. Hope by the time they get it they've both been found. xx
- 2013-02-26 10:59 Barnaby's mum
- Have emailed posters to The Plough Ivy Hatch, Crown Point, Chequers at Heaverham, The Moat,The Green Man and The Hilltop, West Kingsdown. Brilliant to know one already at The Rising Sun. Left messgae at Foal Farm, no reply as yet and Viking Oak have no GSD in at the moment although they ask that we ring each day. Kings Hill vets Biggin Hill have also been advised. I'll do what i can inbtween work. i want these beauties reunited with their family VERY soon. xx
- 2013-02-26 10:17 Barnaby's mum
- Hi I am so sorry these beautiful dogs have been stolen, i really feel for you. i no longer live in the area but have emailed all my friends in the area. My husband also starts a job there tomorrow so i'll print off some posters and give them to him. Please keep positive and poster like mad, lets make these beauties too hot to handle. All the best. xx
- 2013-02-26 08:48 brooke mace
- Thank you for all your advice as well as still looking for victor, this dog unfortunately wasn't him however, please do continue to post if you think you may have seen him any where thank you x
- 2013-02-26 08:38 Sharpy
- I believe the dog in Shadoxhurst was found on 20th Feb, so can't be this one. Shared both Victor and Tigan on my FB page, and also on Missing Pets in Kent FB page.
- 2013-02-26 08:30 Baggy Dog
- I’ve found that it helps to print out an A4 sheet of paper cut into business-card size slips, each with brief details and your phone number on. Give them to all the local dog walkers, postmen etc. you meet. Then if someone has news when they’re out and about they don’t need to find a poster or log on to the site to contact you. I also saw the found dog on FB. Good luck, hope there's lots of local volunteers to put lots of posters up.
- 2013-02-25 22:34 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Alert sent to helpers in TN11,13,14,15. ME18,19. DA3,4,13. BR5,6,8.
- 2013-02-25 21:57 Majorjet (Jan) - NW Area Co-ordinator, Merseyside
- bashfulbailie, thanks for sharing the photo of the found GSD. I do not think it is Victor but will forward onto his owner to take a look. Many thanks again for looking out for Victor. x
- 2013-02-25 21:17 Majorjet (Jan) - NW Area Co-ordinator, Merseyside
- bashfulbailie thanks for posting the alert to the found GSD. If you could message me the photo or link on facebook we can take a look at it and forward onto Victor's owner. I have sent you a text. Would be fantastic if it was him. x
- 2013-02-25 21:01 bashfulbailie
- I am a helper with doglost. My friend has just posted a photo of a german shepherd which has been on the streets at the weekend. It looks like Victor. The dog is nervous but friendly. He is such a handsome boy. The number to call is 01233720384. It was found in Shadoxhurst Kent. Please give this number a call to confirm whether or not it is Victor. If you let me have your Facebook page I can share the photo with you.Last edited: 2013-02-25 21:02:49 by bashfulbailie
- 2013-02-25 19:14
- Sorry to see that VICTOR is missing.
- If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and check that all details are up to date.
- Owners targeted by a malicious hoaxer demanding money for the return of their dog should phone the police on 101 immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- A photograph of your dog is essential for the website. If you have not already uploaded one, please do so by clicking on Update details. Alternatively you can email it to email@example.com quoting the dog's DogLost ID number: (49279)
- Obtain a missing poster by clicking on View poster above. Posters are very important so start postering now!
- You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments. You can add comments by clicking on Click here to add a comment.
- Contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, the Police. Give a detailed description with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your area here.
- If your dog has been stolen inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN).
- If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, it can be legally re-homed after seven days. Visit rescue centres in person and do not rely on checking by phone alone. Other people may not recognise your dog by your description, so give them a DogLost poster.
- Keep us updated by keeping your dog's page up to date and check for posts from helpers who may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings
- DogLost is free and anyone asking for money to find or return your dog is not volunteering for us. If you are concerned about an approach you have received, please call our helpline on 01633 668 364. Lines are open seven days a week 08:00-20:00.