Lost: Black German Shepherd Dog Female In South East (TN15)
- Dog ID 49277
- Status Lost
- Registered 25 Feb 2013
- Name TIGAN
- Gender & Breed Female German Shepherd Dog (Spayed)
- Age Young Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Black
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Small Hernia scar on her stomach
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 24 Feb 2013
- Where Lost In West Kingsdown from the back garden
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area TN15
- Date Reunited
- Other Info She went missing with her brother a black and tan German Shepherd. We believe that they have been stolen. Both MICROCHIPPED
- Reward? SUBSTANTIAL
- Listed By brooke mace
- Views 10009
- Please login to view & print a poster
- See more dogs Lost in TN15
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-01-05 15:57 OliviaS
- Black female GSD found straying in Coventry https://www.facebook.com/laurrrry/posts/10211339814908685?hc_location=ufi
- 2016-11-13 14:14 Doglover
- Please check these two,out.found in Orpington.
- 2016-11-13 10:30 Jenkins
- Please check this found dog on this site http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=107383#.WCg-I1BFDqA
- 2016-11-11 20:16 choowie74
- 2015-12-23 15:48 Claireherts
- Black gsd bitch just been found with animal warden join gsds United facebook page to see photo and details
- 2015-02-14 10:57 magicalbadgerwish
- 2015-02-12 22:19 Akita_Lover_71
- 2015-01-16 18:54 Layla Streeton
- Female black shepherd dog been taken by Essex RSPCA - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206261912015734&set=a.1773330542075.100927.1503646685&type=1&theater
- 2015-01-02 09:46 janet newton brown fisher
- just seen this found dog https://www.facebook.com/ForestLodgeKennelsRescueRehoming/photos/pb.447608458648176.-2207520000.1420191370./755149251227427/?type=1&theater
- 2015-01-01 14:47 choowie74
- 2015-01-01 14:14 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- tx will forward to owner...
- 2015-01-01 14:12 choowie74
- 2015-01-01 14:02 Marissa
- Please check Forest lodge kennels one handed in last night very much like Tigan
- 2014-10-20 12:19 Me n my girl - Administrative Volunteer
- Is owner monitoring this page as another black GSD in found posts!
- 2014-10-19 13:02 Sarah
- One in with SDK Environmental - says not chipped though so probably doubtful. Found RG18 area.
- 2014-04-23 13:39 Clarkey - Area Co-ordinator, East Sussex
- http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=67802 Wondering if this could be Tigan as it says that the sighted not caught dog has been around for a few months. Definitely think it would be worth checking out.
- 2014-04-22 22:38 Patlucky
These two dogs could not be the two lost could they????
- 2014-04-07 14:01 ClaireC - Area Volunteer, Buckinghamshire
- The found dog mentioned is not Tigan and has been reunited with owner. Sad not Tigan but I guess still one other happy owner.x
- 2014-04-06 16:14 Clarkey - Area Co-ordinator, East Sussex
- Have to say the GS found in Ealing does look remarkably like Tigan. Keeping everything crossed that it's her!
- 2014-04-06 15:00 ClaireC - Area Volunteer, Buckinghamshire
- Watching with interest and everything crossed x
- 2014-04-06 11:54 Carol
- Black and Tan German shepherd on found page it's the post under the black German shepherd could these be Tigan n Victor xxx
- 2014-04-05 18:55 Layla Streeton
- Black female shepherd found - dogs lost ref - 67067 - http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=67067
- 2014-03-18 16:12 Soraya
- Please see dogs found 66190 http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=66190#.Uyhv_fl_uSo
- 2014-02-24 21:09 Kinsally
- A very sad anniversary for Tigan & Victor missing one year today. Still hoping these beautiful two will be back home very soon where they both belong. Always looking out for you both. Sharing on Twitter xx
- 2014-02-11 07:03 Sarah
- One here advertised free - could you take a look asap pls. On 4paws lost/found/stolen https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152605178244951&set=p.10152605178244951&type=1&theater
- 2014-02-04 11:04 Missing Dogs UK
- Hi there is one here http://www.gumtree.com/p/pets/german-shepherd/1047300366
- 2014-01-30 17:50 reggiemollieros
- I am editing my post about the Found dog tied up outside the office of The Stubbington Ark Animal Sanctuary. New information has come forward and she is chipped to a training Centre so cannot be your Tigan, so sorry. Last edited: 2014-02-01 09:43:12 by reggiemollieros
- 2014-01-12 08:45 Patlucky
Please look at this dog
- 2014-01-12 02:12 Woo sips
- Please can you look at dog found ref 61410?
- 2013-10-28 15:19 Woo sips
- Have left a v/m on first mobile number listed for them to check found dog: 58421. Wrong area but you never know. Hope you find your lovely dogs x
- 2013-10-19 00:28 kemo
- Black Shepherd type seen tonight in DA area - listed as 58578. Close enough to be Tigan possibly ? DA3 7BE. Fawkham Road LongfieldLast edited: 2013-10-19 00:39:44 by kemo
- 2013-10-02 21:12 Tinksbaby
- FOUND black german shepherd or similar breed URGENT!!!!!UPDATED!!!
IG7 5PG, London
SaveGet email alertsShareReport ad
Reply to this ad
A dog is seen in Chigwell golf club park. Is bigger than big fox and even looks like fox from distance. Hi/she is scared of people and this is why I couldn't catch him in any way so I feed him/her at least. I contact some organisations but they come only when a dog is caught. I hope his/her owner will possibly read this. Maybe is from afar as I haven't seen any leaflets in this area.
Unfortunately I wasn't able capture his/her profile as a dog runs away from people. If anyone knows who should I contact to catch a dog please let me know as winter is around the corner. Thanks.
The situation about the dog is worsened as the park is private area, dog is scared. Please if anyone is able come and catch the dog or lend a cage with automatic closed door it would be very helpful. I am not here at weekend so it's all even worse. I will pay 100GBP to anyone who is able to help.
Please do not advice me to contact any organisation as I tried without any success.
Thanks to everyone for possible help. If you want more details /because it's already long story/ contact me.
- 2013-10-02 12:36 Babs 21
- Please check out Gumtree East London. www.gumtree.com add Ref number 1032570718 Found black possible GSD at Chigwell Golf Park. Finder who is feeding the dog cannot catch it as is scared, and has received no help from any organizations and seen no 'lost' posters in the area.They re- post yesterday again as Urgent.Last edited: 2013-10-02 12:39:13 by Babs 21
- 2013-09-10 12:19 SpringerMad - Area Volunteer, East Sussex
german shepherd found in hastings this morning. Doesn't say sex or colour but worth checking as not too far away
- 2013-08-04 16:31 1951BONNY
- could this be http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds/363947-solid-black-long-coat-kc-reg-german-shepherd-newark.htmltigan?Last edited: 2013-08-04 16:31:55 by 1951BONNY
- 2013-08-04 15:05 Matilda22
- Long shot but this little lady on gum tree 'free' http://www.gumtree.com/p/pets/beautiful-two-year-old-alsatian-german-shepherd-free-to-good-home/1027435184
- 2013-06-14 00:53 kemo
- Noticed on Facebook page that 2 x GSD matching descriiption have been seen in the Paddock Wood areas over last few days. Laddingford village area. Will take a look tomorrow
- 2013-06-02 09:47 DanielleT
- Hi, i just text a poster of Roxy to the person who sighted dog 53014, but he said it was an all black GSD so just wanted to let you know - good luck x
- 2013-05-08 20:21 ClaireC - Area Volunteer, Buckinghamshire
- Dog on Found site today Dog ID 52070
Doesn't seem to state colouring. Good luck xLast edited: 2013-05-08 20:22:20 by ClaireC - Area Volunteer, Buckinghamshire
- 2013-05-07 20:10 ClaireC - Area Volunteer, Buckinghamshire
- Hope your dogs which were reported in the Telegraph newspaper on Sat are found soon. Good luck x
- 2013-04-23 23:27 1951BONNY
- south west gsd rescue have dog named layla very alike/they also have one called blackieLast edited: 2013-04-23 23:31:02 by 1951BONNY
- 2013-04-12 19:48 dawbell
- There is a status on facebook from user called Lauraa Mayy stating she has seen two GSDs matching these two, Brown and Black by East Peckham roundabout, Maidstone.
Hope it is your two! xx
- 2013-04-05 18:50 Beanie245
- Please check DOG ID 50812 added 4/4/13 ... distance may seem unlikely but if stolen Tigan could be anywhere.
- 2013-04-04 21:31 Beanie245
- Have just added sighting of Black Alsatian seen on A509 London Rd, Milton Keynes post code MK16 ORE... Just wanted to advise as if stolen could be anywhere.
- 2013-03-31 17:18 starmutts
- saw this dog on a rescue dog site but looks older and smaller than Tigan - but heres the link just so you can rule it out. http://www.homes4dogs.co.uk/#/home-wanted-17/4541872829
- 2013-03-27 22:04 AnnieSparky - Area Volunteer, West Lancashire
- Can see what you mean though Bonny, does look very similar:
- 2013-03-26 15:43 1951BONNY
- sorry but just found out the one in leigh dogs home is microchiped to leeds
- 2013-03-26 15:22 1951BONNY
- high could this be tiggan at leighdog home ref:
wigan area 181
- 2013-03-26 11:54 Stroodsue
- Shared on Faccebook and Twitter
- 2013-03-25 20:13 brooke mace
- Unfortunately its not =( please continue to look for these two we miss them so much .x x x
- 2013-03-22 17:28 snorky
- http://www.nationalpetregister.org/fp/44026.htm I so hope this is Tigan - good luck xxxx
- 2013-03-16 10:59 brooke mace
- I have phoned unfortunately is a black and tan bitch so neither of mine thanks for letting me know tho . x x x
- 2013-03-14 20:30 vixxm
- just worth checking..i was at Appledown Rescue home today and a stray black shorthaired German Shepard type girl was being walked by a helper, she said she was new in.. maybe worth checking ? http://appledown.co.uk/Last edited: 2013-03-14 20:31:05 by vixxm
- 2013-03-03 22:10 brooke mace
- No its not unfortunately thanks for posting tho =) . x x x
- 2013-03-01 21:17 Mollie & Will's Mum
- https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200135102972826&set=o.456551071082724&type=1 This was posted on BigGSD site - could it be Tigan?
- 2013-02-28 16:44 Maggie
- I've moved the photo from extra pic to Poster pic
- 2013-02-27 22:44 brooke mace
- Thanks for all your help in searching for my two its really appreciated .x x x
- 2013-02-27 22:43 brooke mace
- GSD Lover Karen Mills i'm really sorry but this http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=49324 isn't Tigan the dates do not add up although they are very similar looking. x x x
- 2013-02-27 11:47 Abbalish
- Yes thanks, have amended our report at battersea to pure black for this girl.
- 2013-02-27 11:45 Barnaby's mum
- BDH as far as i know this little girl is all black not B&T please confrim Brooke
- 2013-02-26 22:23 GSD Lover Karen Mills
- this black girl has been found in Lincolnshire http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=49324
- 2013-02-26 20:32 Clarkey - Area Co-ordinator, East Sussex
- ravenette .. if you click on description of dog, then use arrows in box below you should be able to get the piccy of Tigan and Victor.
- 2013-02-26 18:11 brooke mace
- Yes Tigan is pure black ill try to add a photo of her . x x x
- 2013-02-26 15:08 Abbalish
- Report made at BDCH ref 298732. Is Tigan pure black, the dog at the back of this photo? Info we got was both dogs were B+T, just want to check all info was faxed to me correctly?
- 2013-02-25 23:59 my boy max
- there has been a report of a black gsd tpye dog sited on kent missing dogsClaire Boorman
Black Alsatian type dog spotted mayweed ave in walderslade bout 10 mins ago but can't see it now :(
Like · ·Unfollow postFollow post · 4 hours ago near Wouldham.
- 2013-02-25 21:19 Bobble - Area Co-ordinator, Somerset & North Dorset
- Have shared both Victor and Tigan on GSD Rescue Forum and Dogsey. Hope they are home safe very soon.
- 2013-02-25 20:42 Ravenette - Area Coordinator, West Sussex
- It doesn't happen on Tiga's brother Victor's page, so I have been sharing that and adding a comment that two dogs are missing xxx
- 2013-02-25 20:21 Sharpy
- I shared on FB and also got the logo for Vet UK showing up, but the link is there next to it and clicking the link brings you to this page, so I guess it's ok, although it would be better if it showed the pic.
- 2013-02-25 20:18 Ravenette - Area Coordinator, West Sussex
- I have been trying to share these two on GSD groups on fb....but an ad for Vet UK keeps showing instead of the dogs pic....anyone know why? xxx
- 2013-02-25 19:27 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Alert sent to helpers in TN11,13,14,15.ME18,19. DA3,4,13. BR5,6,8.
- 2013-02-25 19:04
- Sorry to see that TIGAN is missing.
- If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and check that all details are up to date.
- Owners targeted by a malicious hoaxer demanding money for the return of their dog should phone the police on 101 immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- A photograph of your dog is essential for the website. If you have not already uploaded one, please do so by clicking on Update details. Alternatively you can email it to email@example.com quoting the dog's DogLost ID number: (49277)
- Obtain a missing poster by clicking on View poster above. Posters are very important so start postering now!
- You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments. You can add comments by clicking on Click here to add a comment.
- Contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, the Police. Give a detailed description with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your area here.
- If your dog has been stolen inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN).
- If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, it can be legally re-homed after seven days. Visit rescue centres in person and do not rely on checking by phone alone. Other people may not recognise your dog by your description, so give them a DogLost poster.
- Keep us updated by keeping your dog's page up to date and check for posts from helpers who may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings
- DogLost is free and anyone asking for money to find or return your dog is not volunteering for us. If you are concerned about an approach you have received, please call our helpline on 01633 668 364. Lines are open seven days a week 08:00-20:00.